Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't delete club..can someone help, please?

Hi, I've never really used clubs before, and I'm trying to delete the premade ones. I've switched to play as the leader, and deleted the club, but it instantly fills the club with new members.

Can anyone help, please?

Comments

• SheraKinzSheraKinz Posts: 6 New Member
    Is it re-creating the club and then filling it with new members? Maybe it's a mod issue? Try playing as the leader, choose the edit club option, and then the delete button in the bottom-left corner.
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    SheraKinz wrote: »
    Is it re-creating the club and then filling it with new members? Maybe it's a mod issue? Try playing as the leader, choose the edit club option, and then the delete button in the bottom-left corner.

Thank you for replying! Yes, that's right, it's re-creating and filling it with new members. I've tried deleting it, and it instantly re-forms with new members.
    No problem! Do you have club-related mods? What I suggested worked in my game every time I tried it...
    SheraKinz wrote: »
    No problem! Do you have club-related mods? What I suggested worked in my game every time I tried it...

Nope. I just have MC Command Center, and I actually didn't have the club module, but I did try that to see if that had an option to delete clubs, but it doesn't.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2018
    I read that the game has to have a certain number of clubs and if you delete some, some other ones are recreated. Maybe trying to delete that club would put it underneath whatever the threshold number is.
    So maybe try to make another and then delete the one you are trying to now?
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    To my remembering, if there are less than 10 clubs, the game will create new ones with random members from pre-set templates. All of the pre-made clubs have it's own template such as Paragons and Renegades.
    So there's always at least 10 clubs in the game. To avoid this, create 10 clubs. Then you can delete them without having the game create new ones.
    Great, thank you guys!! I'll give that a try.