Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOO acting like POO :(

HELP!! my MOO is actin a FOO!

Last nght as I'm busy in Build Mode, using Sim3 camera mode, and Hotkeys, working with MOO enabled, I go to raise an object using the 9, as I had been, but instead of rising for my positioning pleasure, when I press the 9, i (& by i, i mean the cursor and selected item) goes flying in a random direction, and the item goes invisible making it impossible to know if it had been raised or not! So, I kept pressing the 9 thinking it was hidden, but I saw the hand moving up & still couldn't see the obj. I move the cursor suddenly the item reappears, I go to place it again (using alt) and it won't manuver the way it usually does. I know some things can't be manipulated as much as others, but it's happening with EVERY item. Every time, I press 9, go flying, do the disappering act, wont manuver....I tried it in different combos: 9+MO+alt, alt+9+MO, 9+alt+MO, etc, still, I get the same results! I thought maybe it was a temporary glitch or something so I turned the computer off for a few hours. Now I'm ready to tear my hair out with no explination for why my most beloved cheat has suddenly forsaken me.

This literally started happening OUT OF NO WHERE and my patience is all but run out. Has anyone else experienced this or know how the hell to stop it???!!!!
:s