Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Consoles) What EP do you want to be released next?

floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
Just curious :)

(Consoles) What EP do you want to be released next? 32 votes

Get to Work
21%
simoleanjEricasFreePlayEnderGamer87Kartel112EngBenhourSipopRockstar042189 7 votes
Get Together
37%
marcel21rekandtrsironknight35MidnightAuraFEDEXsfan11floralneyDougyxingyicaicnJohnvincent1229sims4556_nataliejohnvincent0021 12 votes
Cats and Dogs
40%
catloverplayerDoodleSmack32Prink34320GiorgiSimsfan99111Ruevera0882JPNekoCreeperCassLoftyy[Deleted User]MacysimsyhusungXareyah 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    simoleanjsimoleanj Posts: 87 Member
    Get to Work
    I've been waiting for Get to Work, so I'm hoping the rumors are true and it releases this month. If not, then I want Cats & Dogs. I'm not a pet person, but I'm interested in the Vet career addition.
  • Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    Get to Work
    Get to work! Definitely need it in my opinion.
    [
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    We know get to work is coming this month, the 20th I think, so after that I would say cats and dogs. Then get together.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    Cats and Dogs.
  • Options
    simoleanjsimoleanj Posts: 87 Member
    Get to Work
    I just saw the official release for Get to Work, coming to console this month. I was already excited, but after watching the trailer, I'm even more excited! This EP looks awesome.
  • Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    Get Together
    I’m happy about Get to work, but Get Together adds so much to the gameplay, along with a new world. :( I miss it so much on console.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Get Together
    rekandtrs wrote: »
    I’m happy about Get to work, but Get Together adds so much to the gameplay, along with a new world. :( I miss it so much on console.

Agreed! I need Get Together. :D:)
    He/Him
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Cats and Dogs

I do love windenburg, cas is really good too in get together
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Get Together
    Well as get to work comes out on tuesday. I choose get together for the next expansion.
    I feel the group feature is one of the best things we got out of it
    And.
    World
    DJ
    Cafe
    Diving
    Natural pools

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Get Together

I think both packs work well for me work&play
    I do hope it does come in the summer. The groups feature is really needed as going out is so dull. Tired and bored of festivals now. And dine out is just broken.

• Options
    Get Together

I do love windenburg, cas is really good too in get together

Yes it does look nice, cas is great, premade family's are great to.

• Options
    DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    Get Together
    Get together
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Get Together
    I think get together but having found the pet dig spots patched in to the worlds I think that’s more likely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Get Together
    Definitely Get Together! I'd love to create my groups on console!
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Get Together
    LOW wrote: »
    I think get together but having found the pet dig spots patched in to the worlds I think that’s more likely.

What do you mean pet dig spots patched into world?

Before cats and dogs came out on pc, the devs updated the worlds to include little brown dirt piles for dogs and sims to dig. These dirt piles are now in the console version. They weren't before.
  • Options
    DoodleSmack32DoodleSmack32 Posts: 50 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    I really wanna play Cats and Dogs. Get Together does add a lot though but I want the newer stuff to come to console! I honestly wish they would just release more bundles.
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Get Together
    > @rekandtrs said:
    > I’m happy about Get to work, but Get Together adds so much to the gameplay, along with a new world. :( I miss it so much on console.

Couldn't agree more. Don't get me wrong- I love the options for more in depth careers and adorable pets, but from what I've seen, Get Together does offer so much to the gameplay. And Pool decor!
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧