Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need your sims for my Big Brother Projects :)

I'm going to do a new edition of Big Brother here in the Sims Forums and I need YOU!

You have to create a sim (young adult-elder), make them a unique backstory and personality :) (Please only send sims you only created yourself :))

I want to try at least 11, but 7 sims will definetly enter :)

For the last sim there will be a twist that I will reveal later :)

Please use the hashtags #BigBrotherCastCallChall and #yjb19299 when entering a sim ;)

Have fun :)
c6fj8ujnodut.png

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Btw this will be a projects which is based on the actions of sims, but you will be able to influence the game, how I will tell later on :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    I could try someone. Lemme see...
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I can submit someone! Let me see who I have and I’ll get back to you :)
    And now, lets welcome our two fabulous hosts...

Valentina Perez and me, YJB19299 ;)

tQNN3u7.png?1BJtPwec.png?1
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Sign me up, but it may take a few days to come up with a person. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm game with this. I even have a sim perfect for this:

Rufus Brace - Musician*

Rufus Brace is creative force behind the critically acclaimed band Monsoon In India. Many in the music world have described him as an insufferable genius (heavily on the insufferable part though many question whether he's a genius or a hack). He once passed off playing with a See & Say while snorting substances as a concept album. He has been known to incite feuds with other musicians over the years.

(*for the purpose of what I presume is every sim locked in a house, I kept his profession as unemployed for the time being).
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Oh I might join.

What packs do you own?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Do you want the sim fresh out of cas or are they allowed to have some skills?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll see if I can make a woman
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Do you want the sim fresh out of cas or are they allowed to have some skills?

Its your decision, I had a sim in my last attempt that had teh highest skill at athletic and came last in the treadmill challenge :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited March 2018
    Name: Nyreena Ocampo (aka the rapper Yung Fya)
    Age Range: Young Adult
    Backstory: I was born and raised in San Myshuno City It was just me and my mother, She was a vendor on one of the local food stalls. she raised me until she died in an accidental fryer fire I was around 8. After my mother's death my father came back into my life he was supposed to care for me but just spent the money the government provided on his next hit.

I ate at school when the holidays came round I hung out at friends homes just to stay warm and fed. I started out of necessity really stealing a few bits from their refrigerators helping myself to a warm sweater or a pair of sneakers with no holes. It was hard and I was eventually caught OI had to do something else as nobody wanted to be around the thieving hoodlum let alone allow her near their homes. I got the opportunity to get involved in street crime so I grabbed it with both hands. "I was competitive by the time I was age 12, I was making like $1000 a day Until I got caught up in some gang beef. I got into fights and ended up busted as part of an undercover sting on the boss. I was embarrassed that I got arrested like that because of someone else's carelessness. After I got arrested and released being a minor and all I started working alone.

A few years later, I was arrested again by an undercover police officer. I was arrested again three weeks later, when police searched my home and found evidence of criminal dealings. I was sentenced to three years community service and probation. Realising how lucky i was to receive such a light sentence. I turned my back on the game.
    In retaliation my father suffered at the hands of not only my rivals but also my own crew and died shortly after. I began r.a.p.ping in therapy after going off the rails and finding myself in an institution. It was a way for me to express myself and release some of the guilt, hurt and anger that consumed me.

It was a friend of another resident that introduce me to the record producer Sim-A who was establishing Sim Master Records.
    Since that day I've been working hard on my first album, Guest starting on other artists records. And trying to set up a Simsocial media following.
    Not wanting to lose her street cred, Nyreena is praying that the producers of the show don't dig too deep into her backstory. She really doesn't need her true beginnings exposed to the world/ her followers and fans. Her backstory like most things in her life is stolen borrowed. A klepto with a goal she takes anything that would help her reach it. She is really a private school graduate from Willow creek from a well off family of doctors.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)