Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Quarter Teaser?

Comments

• leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Then Werewolves for June
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited March 2018
    2015: GP01 Outdoor Retreat (Vacation), GP02 Spa Day (Hobbies)
    2016: GP03 Dine Out (Business)
    2017: GP04 Vampires (Supernatural), GP05 Parenthood (Generations)
    2018: GP06 Jungle Adventure (Vacation)

I don't think it will be about a life state, there are 3 years between the 2 vacation GP.

If GP07 could be about Sports or Fashion, it would be nice.
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    I think we will get our first glimpse on the first or second week of April. I hope we will had a Stuff Pack and a game pack. 2 stuff packs will disappoint me. I need one gamepack or expansion for my game.

apprently we are getting one stuff pack that adds an extra pet and new outfits for your pet and that sounds like all we are getting -_-
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    apprently we are getting one stuff pack that adds an extra pet and new outfits for your pet and that sounds like all we are getting -_-[/quote]

This is not the quarterly trailer! The new quarter hasn't even begun yet.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Is this the first time we will have gotten a pack every month of a quarter?
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Since they started doing these quarterly teasers, yes.

Since the game's launch, no. Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, and Spooky Stuff were released in July, August, and September respectively in 2015. In fact, if you consider Get to Work as a April release (EA themselves do) then we got a new pack every month for 6 months in a row (from April to September 2015).
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    edited March 2018

Maybe it's due to the previous 1-Pack quarters.

---- | jan.  | feb.  | mar.  |     | apr.  | may   |  june   | july  | aug.  | sep.  | oct.  | nov.  | dec.  |
    2014 |       |       |       |FY15→|       |       |         |       |       |BG DDU | - - - | - - - | FP01  |
    2015 | GP01  | - - - | EP01  |FY16→| - - - | SP01  |  SP02   | GP02  | SP03  | SP04  | - - - | - - - | EP02  |
    2016 | SP05  | SP06  | - - - |FY17→| - - - | - - - |GP03 SP07| SP08  | - - - | - - - | - - - | EP03  | SP09  |
    2017 | GP04  | - - - | SP10  |FY18→| - - - | GP05  |  SP11   | - - - | SP12  | - - - | - - - | EP04  | - - - |
    2018 | SP13  | GP06  | SP14  |FY19→|

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It's pretty erratic, but it looks to be one EP a year, a GP every six months, and SPs whenever, staggered to try and have something new every month.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    edited March 2018
    April: No pack
    May: Game Pack GP07
    June: Stuff Pack SP15

July/August: Stuff Pack SP16
    September: EP05 Seasons ???

Oct.: No pack
    Nov./Dec. : SP17 + EP06 or GP08
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Probably just some SPs.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    apprently we are getting one stuff pack that adds an extra pet and new outfits for your pet and that sounds like all we are getting -_-

This is not the quarterly trailer! The new quarter hasn't even begun yet.

[/quote]

That’s what I told him lol.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I think probably just a single SP, it's too soon for another GP wouldn't you say? Unless it went into production at the same time as Jungle Adventures, but I'm unsure if they work on more than one pack at a time.
  • SylvanGladiatorSylvanGladiator Posts: 74 Member
    Wait, are quarterly teasers still going to be a thing? Since My First Pet Stuff wasn't in the last teaser?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    With Drake leaving, they may be taking the opportunity to reorganize things, so it might take a while before we hear about the next quarter.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    With Drake leaving, they may be taking the opportunity to reorganize things, so it might take a while before we hear about the next quarter.

Are the Dark Days returning?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Many people speculate more magic is coming. Druids, perhaps?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Many people speculate more magic is coming. Druids, perhaps?

Magic anything would be great.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Wait, are quarterly teasers still going to be a thing? Since My First Pet Stuff wasn't in the last teaser?

I think Graham addressed this on his Twitter, someone posted the link in another thread. It wasn’t in the Teaser due to “its dependency on the Cats and Dogs EP” - in order to use the other pet objects, beds, food dishes, pet outfits, etc, you need the Cats and Dogs EP.

• DarkFoxGirl13DarkFoxGirl13 Posts: 45 Member
    i'm thinking like a SP for multicultural items and either a University GP or a Supernatural GP, maybe a challenge around Easter *shrugs*
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2018
    We will be getting either 1 Stuff pack and a game pack or just 1 stuff pack. This new pet stuff pack has ruled out the possibility of two stuff packs I think. A game pack is likely considering the teaser covers April - June and we got a game pack in June 2016 and May 2017.

Quarter 3 (July-September)is when there is a drought of content - probably 1 SP, then we get the annual EP in time for the Christmas peak.

Prediction - Stuff pack (late April), Game pack (early June)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    We will be getting either 1 Stuff pack and a game pack or just 1 stuff pack. This new pet stuff pack has ruled out the possibility of two stuff packs I think. A game pack is likely considering the teaser covers April - June and we got a game pack in June 2016 and May 2017.

Quarter 3 (July-September)is when there is a drought of content - probably 1 SP, then we get the annual EP in time for the Christmas peak.

Hope you're right about the next gamepack. My dream Gamepack would be either a Generations Gp,Romance Gp,Beach Destination Gp or a Theme Park GP.
  • Jessvera1Jessvera1 Posts: 45 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Nothing for March???!?!?

No paid content for March. This month debuts the new mobile game.

Wonder why you thought that.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

They tease packs they know will be ready for the quarter. Maybe MFP finished faster than expected so they decided to roll it out now.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Hope you're right about the next gamepack. My dream Gamepack would be either a Generations Gp,Romance Gp,Beach Destination Gp or a Theme Park GP.

I don't think we get another destination pack so soon after Jungle Adventure. Maybe an Education GP to improve education for elementary and high school students, as a preliminary to University GP or EP next year. You could have some aspects of home study/homeschooling, additional activities, maybe an active day care career. And a patch that allows Sims to be self-employed so they can own restaurants and retail or be an archaeologist and such but not be listed as not having a job.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    I think witchcraft will be the next GP.