Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SURVIVE THE INSANITY - UP-DATED AUG 3 - ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi everyone! A new chapter is up! Day 3 at the Happy Hollow Asylum. Have fun reading and have a great evening!

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2018/05/13/survive-the-insanity-day-3-is-there-a-doctor-in-the-house-happy-hollow-asylum

midge_is_pressurized_from_illness.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Wahoooo! Another chapter chuck full of fun and mayhem. lol I left an extensive comment on WP for you! Thanks for the update, it was fantastic! As always, looking forward to the next one. :)
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Wahoooo! Another chapter chuck full of fun and mayhem. lol I left an extensive comment on WP for you! Thanks for the update, it was fantastic! As always, looking forward to the next one. :)

@karababy52 - thanks so much for reading and commenting. I did read your comments in Wordpress - wow! Thank you so much for the detailed comments that you always make. This made me laugh. So sorry for everything that happened to poor Midge this chapter. There are some moodlets in this chapter that I have never seen before, like "pressurized" with the smoke coming out of her ears. That one was funny!
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I think that the dishes complained about not getting a private tour of the asylum, so several of the patients decided to remedy that situation. And I'm pretty sure that Randall is going to wake up with no eyebrows and half a beard in the morning, Midge was NOT happy! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    I think that the dishes complained about not getting a private tour of the asylum, so several of the patients decided to remedy that situation. And I'm pretty sure that Randall is going to wake up with no eyebrows and half a beard in the morning, Midge was NOT happy! :D

@Munterbacon - Yes, it all has to do with Rocky talking to the hot sauce...I have a feeling the hot sauce talked to those dishes. lol Yes, Randall may be happy now...but Midge...you know, she has those "secret" traits.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Somehow Sonny got Midge sick overnight for pushing him in the pool. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Somehow Sonny got Midge sick overnight for pushing him in the pool. :grimace:

@LegacySims2017 - lol, yes...something in the water...or maybe something she ate or drank. Pretty sneaky on Sonny's part. lol
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

@Munterbacon - Yes, it all has to do with Rocky talking to the hot sauce...I have a feeling the hot sauce talked to those dishes. lol Yes, Randall may be happy now...but Midge...you know, she has those "secret" traits.

I mean, why does the Hot Sauce get preferential treatment? I think the dishes need to start a Union, to stave off this discrimination and negotiate fair tours for all.

Oh boy, I think Randall won't know what hit him - soon those "secret" traits of Midge won't be so secret when he finds superglue in his beard comb.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited May 2018
    I mean, why does the Hot Sauce get preferential treatment? I think the dishes need to start a Union, to stave off this discrimination and negotiate fair tours for all.
    I think they are already branching out.
    They made it all the way to the Wayward Wasteland
    05-15-10.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2018
    I think Randall is going to brag forever about beating Midge in "Don't Wake The Llama" by default (the two sweetest words in the English language).
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

Between Looscapades Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo, the Magical Dishes Tour, and the strange fascination for the hot sauce, Rocky is really doing a good job living up to the bio I typed for him when creating his bio... ...and it's glorious (& hilarious).

I do have to wonder who else was making a mess with the toilet because that thing got cleaned multiple times that day.
  • Options
    Oh everyone is so funny! Who knew that everyday objects could be such fun! lol But the dishes...I mean really...I couldn't believe that one. It was so funny.

@Vanpelt81 - I think Rocky has a fascination with the bathroom, specifically the toilet area. lol Who knows what goes on in there, but he did bring reading material....need I say more! lol

@EuphorialQueen - so hilarious! Just love it!
  • Options
    I think they are already branching out.
    They made it all the way to the Wayward Wasteland
    05-15-10.jpg

And on the 17th of May, 2018, the Dirty Dishes gained sentience and took over the world Sims 4.

I fear all is lost unless a hero comes along to save the day. Where is Colonel Mustard when you need them!?!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    I fear all is lost unless a hero comes along to save the day. Where is Colonel Mustard when you need them!?!

Bludgeoning Mr. Body in the dining room with a candlestick (unless Tim Curry is Mr. Body all along).
  • Options
    Hold on to the wandering dishes! Next chapter is up for The Circle Asylum - Day 3! I was even surprised by this one! Enjoy!
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2018/05/20/survive-the-insanity-day-3-the-circle-asylum-is-it-hot-in-here

LOST_ON_THE_COURT.png
  • Options
    Mowgli definitely should be suspicious of Sonny. It looks like Sonny is about to do an impression of a certain robot from Robot Chicken. I also like how the pyromaniac set herself on fire by accident with said dryer that Sonny seemingly defiled earlier. Erik's face when wanting weenie roasts was also hilarious.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Mowgli definitely should be suspicious of Sonny. It looks like Sonny is about to do an impression of a certain robot from Robot Chicken. I also like how the pyromaniac set herself on fire by accident with said dryer that Sonny seemingly defiled earlier. Erik's face when wanting weenie roasts was also hilarious.

@VanPelt81 - thanks for reading and commenting. I know, here it is a fire, and they all run out to the curb laughing and having a fun time! I will have to go back and check the screenie of Sonny to see about the umm....robot impression...lol
  • Options
    Hi everyone! A new chapter is up for Happy Hollow Asylum. The residents get an outing and head to GeekCon! Enjoy and please give me your comments on the moral dilemma question in the Author's Notes. Thanks :)

Survive The Insanity: Happy Hollow Asylum - Geekcon

sonny_hanging_with_some_suspicious_characters.png
  • Options
    Of course the inmates trash the place that Louis just cleaned. Too bad cleaning isn't a skill like in past sims games or else he can "escape" the asylum. Had to laugh at the "toilet humor" with Randall as well as the invisible man peeing later. Those poor people stuck watching ins.. I mean erratic sims doing karaoke. Also why doesn't it surprise me that Rocky loves trolling online though I think he is better at trolling the fellow inmates in person.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    ... and to add to what was already posted! Midge has her llama gaming skills back at the house asylum.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Well, clearly...
    Louis took this whole Geekcon thing very seriously and cosplayed as the Invisible Man.

On another note...
    The Llama Queen is back! Randall the Pretender has been defeated! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Well, clearly...
    Louis took this whole Geekcon thing very seriously and cosplayed as the Invisible Man.

On another note...
    The Llama Queen is back! Randall the Pretender has been defeated! :D

@Munterbacon - Yes, for sure, Louis was the Invisible Man. lol And, yes, Midge, the Llama Queen is back. Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Options
    A new chapter is up for The Circle Asylum. Comments are always appreciated and thanks for reading.

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2018/06/08/survive-the-insanity-day-4-the-circle-asylum-skill-swap

mowgli_yoga.png
  • Options
    I like Toby & Erik's story time. I'm sure it involved Erik's encounters with the Thalmor.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I like Toby & Erik's story time. I'm sure it involved Erik's encounters with the Thalmor.

@Vanpelt81 - oh yes....it would be quite a scary bedtime story. Thanks for reading and commenting!