Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims sleep through neighbor noises

This isn't a bad thing, per se, cause it used to annoy me but... After this last patch I noticed that my sims can sleep through any noises the neighbors make? Normally the "sleep" option would be grayed out until you confront them/the moodlet wears off, but now they can sleep right through it.
Idk, just wondering if this was purposeful? Kinda liked the realism of not being able to sleep, kinda like how the babies wake people up.

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Really??? I downloaded a mod to make this exact thing happen but it never worked properly, so I've resorted to just making sure my sims live in apartment building ALONE with no neighbors.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I mean, I'm perfectly fine with that tbh.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • joelygirlsims2joelygirlsims2 Posts: 48 Member
    I wish my sims would sleep through the noise. They walk around peeved for hours.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I have noticed that they sleep through if they have gone to bed before the noise starts, but if they're still up when it does, the sleep option is grey.
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    It always wakes my sims up. Before they moved, my sims lived across the street from an elderly lady who loved to party. The lady once played guitar in the hallway in the middle of the night and then complained to us about the noise as if it was our fault!