Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Chasing Hearts ❤ - Chapter 99 - 18OCT

Comments

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Next chapter is soon. I will be updating again before the weekend. Because i have alot of free time this week bcoz the kids are on holidays. I am just ordering the chapters around to make things make sense.

And yes ... samara is not a nice girl among others people. Ive writren up to chapter 27. Its developing well.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Excited for more chapters! :)
    I will try pump one out tomorrow. But im right in the middle of making the ultimate pose pack 3 (40 poses - 20 couple poses)
    xJojox wrote: »
    I will try pump one out tomorrow. But im right in the middle of making the ultimate pose pack 3 (40 poses - 20 couple poses)

I Love your poses and probably use at least one of them for nearly everyone of my chapters. I did finally teach myself to do some too with the help of some others. It’s not a easy thing to do so I applaud you creating and sharing! <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ultimate couple pack!

SWOON! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited April 2018
    So after spending countless hours binge reading Fine Lines I got to Pammie's appearance in the story. Wow Pam you look great and you got a piece of THAT! :scream:<3 I have read solid Fri-Sun and then as much as I had time for today. I am loving this story and don't know why I didn't start this when @pammiechick told me too! Whats wrong with me?! I won't have hardly any time tomorrow but I hope to get all caught up by Wednesday or Thursday.
    @xJojox I am loving every minute of it!!!!! <3<3<3 And Justin *sigh*!!!! <3<3
    haswh wrote: »
    So after spending countless hours binge reading Fine Lines I got to Pammie's appearance in the story. Wow Pam you look great and you got a piece of THAT! :scream:<3 I have read solid Fri-Sun and then as much as I had time for today. I am loving this story and don't know why I didn't start this when @pammiechick told me too! Whats wrong with me?! I won't have hardly any time tomorrow but I hope to get all caught up by Wednesday or Thursday.
    @xJojox I am loving every minute of it!!!!! <3<3<3 And Justin *sigh*!!!! <3<3

I was just thinking...I haven't seen @haswh around...Now I know why! :joy:
    edited April 2018
    @haswh Yeah was wondering too, since she started chasing hearts, and the triple update... shes been on a bender of fine lines :) LOL. Im so glad you are enjoying it... your soooooo CLOSE to finishing now. And Justin ... another one to add to the list of Justin fans!
    Sounds like your at the same area @Maladi777 quit reading *pokes fun at jana*

@AudreyFld
    R3CZzbm.png

so far :) and you notice pammie and seans pose from chasing hearts on the banner, i am releasing it!
    @haswh Yeah was wondering too, since she started chasing hearts, and the triple update... shes been on a bender of fine lines :) LOL. Im so glad you are enjoying it... your soooooo CLOSE to finishing now. And Justin ... another one to add to the list of Justin fans!
    Sounds like your at the same area @Maladi777 quit reading *pokes fun at jana*

@AudreyFld
    R3CZzbm.png

so far :) and you notice pammie and seans pose from chasing hearts on the banner, i am releasing it!

Justin. <3<3<3 I love the poses! I can always use your couple poses. <3
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Two furthest right = blessed gay rigs :love:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen i mix my rigs up so the poses work for all genders :) i test with both.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @InfraGreen i mix my rigs up so the poses work for all genders :) i test with both.

I appreciate it a ton because I've definitely seen no issues on anyone I've used them on (height being my only variable...but that's my own fault)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen - i dont particularly like changing the rig heights because i know everyone wants to use them with different sexes.
    but some of my obvious female stances, i may change the size of the male (ever so slightly) i dont often over stretch my rigs because i despise grossly disfigured sims.
    @xJojox So I have finished Fine Lines!! <3<3<3 I know that everything has probably already been said about it so will leave this story with only a few things said. Questions: Do you make your own Sims? If you do you do a wonderful job-so beautiful! I also wondered if Joseph was based after Josh Halloway? He sooo reminds me of him. Then all I have to say is what a beautifully written and wonderful story it was! <3 Love <3 Abby and Justin <3 together and their girls are so pretty!
    Thank you so much for the last few days of very very enjoyable reading!! <3<3:):) Now onward to Chasing Hearts and to catching up with all I have missed everywhere!
    edited April 2018
    @haswh - HAHA well i'm glad you loved it. I get really happy when people find it and wonder why they weren't there from the start of the story to ask all the questions and boo and cheer characters lol. So yeah, if anyone ever wants a story they can binge on ... you know where to send them!

And yes, my sims are all my creations ... in fine lines anyway other than the exception of @pammiechick 's self sim :) (she was put in there to entertain Pammie because she was the only Sean Hyatt fan!) Joesph Troy was just dumb luck really if he turned out to look like Josh Halloway, but i can see it a little for sure (especially from his 'LOST' days).

And who ever thought that it would turn out like it did eh? I think everyone knew Jus and Abz were end game from the moment they fell in love. Most people were happy with the ending, which i was glad for. And some people hated hated Abby Greene!

Chasing hearts characters however, are made up from alot of peoples self sims! Other than Sean of course he's mine haha. Of course there's Pammie's Self Sim, Quiddity Jones Self sim, Josiesimblr's Self sim, Mrsracooney's Self sim and many other creations from Maladi777 and a few others that haven't entered yet. I wanted different faces, and different features and have fun with peoples sims! Rose and Samara however are my girls also.
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 14 - A Good Deed

PAMMIE POV

A short taxi ride later, i arrived at Hyatt’s Main Offices.

“Hello I’m Miss Cromwell. I was wondering if was possible that I could get in touch with Mr Hyatt…” I said to the receptionist over the counter.

cy6JQBQ.png

“May I ask what this is regarding?” she asked.
    “I’m a journalist and I am trying to get in touch with Mr Hyatt for an interview.” I had to tackle this professionally and tell him he was being reckless and do my job the correct way and get the interview disregarding my feelings about Samara Becke.
    “Ok. I’ll just put you through to our public relations department Mrs Cromwell… please take a seat,” the receptionist said. Immediately after I took a step away from the desk I heard the receptionist call someone and tell them that a journalist was in the lobby.
    “She’ll be right out…” the receptionist said peering over the desk. I sat on the lounge and was about to pick up a magazine before I saw a beautiful young woman walking down the hallway.

qcC3mPT.png

Hang on… Wait. Is that??

“Hello I’m Josie, nice to meet you. Follow me…” I trailed behind the woman knowing exactly who it was. It was the woman from the photo.

What were the bloody chances!!!

Left and right of me I just kept landing in the face of all these women who had been bedded by this Sean Hyatt and it made me scrunch my bag in my hands and become really peeved off. I was barely at work for a half a day before realising one of my co- workers had it off with him, I was reading about him all day having relations with socialites, English celebrities and other rich moguls. And the icing on the cake was the woman here with me now.

At least I could admit what I had to her, and not Sean directly. I figured it would hurt him if I told him the truth. It actually couldn’t have worked out better. Leading me into her office I sat across from her and she gestured the seat across from her.
    “What can I do for you today?” she asked politely.
    “Well I wanted to talk with Mr Hyatt about some comprising photos… Look this is difficult. Uhmm,” I said stumbling and losing my way.

lm9dTF9.png

I cleared my throat and tried to compose myself again making proper eye contact with her. “Obviously as a journalist it is my job to gather some information about Sean’s girlfriend Samara Becke but …” I paused.

This was harder than I thought.

The woman crossed her legs over one another and gave me a serious look.

Q0p9v07.png

Or perhaps it was an impatient look i really didn’t know. So I decided to just come out with it because it wasn’t getting easier to tell her.
    “Well I am an old friend of Sean’s and I do care about his career and reputation as CEO of Hyatt hotels. But I did snap some photos of him and uh, I believe you … this morning…”
    “Oh I see…” she said with wide eyes.
    “Yeah I’m not causing trouble. I promise. This could have fell into the hands of anyone else and any other journalist. I didn’t want him to be reckless about his personal life. If you understand what I mean? This could be bad for Sean …” I said concerned.
    “Of course, you did the right thing. Actually it’s a little embarrassing … but also surprising at the same time considering your field. Usually bad press is never warned about… It just happens…”
    “Yeah I would rather him not know directly from me that I took these… but since you cover the Hyatt’s public relations, and I’m sure you’re on his side to see that he doesn’t land in any trouble.”
    “Mr Hyatt doesn’t need the bad press. His recklessness could cost him dearly. Do you have the pictures on you?” she asked.
    “Yes I do. I have them on a memory stick if you like?” I said handing the device to her.
    “Thankyou… look I appreciate this greatly and I will definitely have a meeting with Sean very soon about this. It can affect us both. Seems we may have both been careless…” she said taking the stick out of her drive and passing it back to me.
    “Thank you for telling him. If I could stay anonymous that would be much appreciated.” I said standing up from my seat holding my hand out so she could shake it. Whilst shaking her hand and actually felt good about what I just did even though I may have embarrassed her.

M3yshR0.png

Josie Messina had literally took a bullet for me… Phew!
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Bullet, my plum! :s

Don’t trust her, Pammie!!!! :angry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's interesting that Sean would give Josie the public relations job, hmm now I wonder why he did. And I don't think Pammie should trust her at all either. She's a sneaky little thing just out for herself.
    So glad I'm all caught up with this! Now I can take it easy and just enjoy the story as it unfolds. :)
    Nooooooo! I can’t believe that’s the job he gave her. Maybe he figured she would be safer that way....Uh oh..... things are getting ready to reallll ugly. :(
    This was Josie's Job all along. And she obviously filled in for Gary Hasse at the board meetings temporarily to try and get his seat. This would have been a massive step up from her PR job. I guess thats why she tried to blackmail Gary... but she was some photographic proof that she could take to the board members to get him thrown out for sure. I wonder what story she might concoct?

Turns out this good deed, was not a good one after all.
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 15 - Just What I Needed

JOSIE POV

I was internally grinning. I just couldn’t help it. This innocent young woman came here to do a good deed and she looked so righteous doing it. I took her hand feeling like I could trust her, but at the same time wanting to offer her something in return to make sure these pictures stayed only with me. I sat back down and took a breath out,
    “So what magazine do you work for Miss Cromwell?” I asked.
    “OK! Magazine. It’s literally my first day…”

Oh she was just so innocent it was nearly cute.

But if she was doing this her first day at a gossip magazine, I knew she wasn’t going to stay innocent for long. Journalism is a fierce career and if you want to stay in the game, you have to be a part of the competition with everyone chasing the same thing.
    “I hate to be blunt, but most journalists I have met have been very hungry for their own career and reputation. And I know you’re not a silly woman. And possibly have copies of these somewhere. How can I be guaranteed that these won’t leak accidently?” I said placing my hands together. Pammie looked confused and tilted her head to the side scrunching her brow.

pVE2PVf.png

“Pardon me?”
    “How much money do you want Mrs Cromwell?” I asked her firmly. Pammie shook her head quickly with her mouth agape.
    “Oh no … you have me all wrong Miss Messina. I didn’t come here for money…”
    “I have worked in public relations for far too long and had many journalists come wanting money. Maybe you’re too polite to ask and think you’re doing me a favour so I might offer it … I just thought I would put it out there so you understand…” I said.
    “I know Sean from high school and we are friends. I’m just looking out for him I promise…”
    “Okay.” I paused standing up from my chair. “So I know for a fact that people have been looking to get an interview with Sean regarding his relationship with Miss Samara Becke. Could I leave you in charge to keep things professional and not mention this to Sean whilst obtaining the information you need for your story?” I asked her.
    “Yes.” she replied.
    “You scratch my back Miss Cromwell, and I will scratch yours,” I said leaning on the table.

Fv7o4H0.png

Pammie looked rather intimidated gulping down hard and not quite giving me eye contact. I grabbed a post-it note from my desk and looked in my organiser to find Sean’s assistant’s number so Mrs Cromwell could get in touch with Sean. I scribbled it down and passed the yellow paper to Pammie before giving her a polite grin.
    “Thank you very much…” she said gathering her purse and going to shake my hand once more.
    “Have a nice day Mrs Cromwell. And don’t hesitate to contact me personally if you have any information that is relevant to Hyatt hotels, or Sean…” She nodded and backed out of my office awkwardly before walking straight down the hall. The second she was gone I was completely done playing polite and fake happy faces.

b87w3CC.png

What an butt kissing little fool.

I knew she had stars in her eyes every single time I mentioned Sean Hyatt. Either she was hoping for a miracle or pursuing some high school fantasy. Either way I didn’t care about it. I span around in my chair and smiled at the pictures I was given. These weren’t going to do any favours for me to support my position at the board room table. But I knew these photos had Sean just where I wanted him. He had been walking a very wonky tight rope with the board and these pictures would grab him by the balls and put him in a tight spot.

oo27AXL.png

He was in trouble and didn’t even know it.
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    What a...word the forum censors.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 16 - The Silent Mother

BETH POV

Bloody silly hotels. I thought rolling my eyes. There and no niceties over the phone when trying to make a booking. I knew I would have to go to the hotel that Sean requested for his date and wave money at the foolss.

iJ8V8yS.png

Sean had me hang about in the conference room when I wasn’t running around, which was more than okay with me because I was usually drinking tea all day and playing games on my phone or chatting with my friends online. My job was too easy really. Show up to his group meetings, take his calls, and run his errands. It was the easiest job I had in the last 5 years. So definitely not too bad considering the boss was easy on the eyes and I was allowed to drink wine on the clock.

It was nearing the end of the day and I saw someone shadowing outside the door. She popped her head in and I smiled at the sight of her. It was Sean’s mother.
    “Hello Beth. How are you sweetheart?” she asked. Sean’s mum was very nice to me and quite honest as well. We had a close relationship and she had come to rely on me a lot. Not for herself, but more as a personal favour that included more money. It was originally an awkward arrangement, but it was more for the best interests of her son.
    “How’s Sean doing?” she continued walking over to the coffee pot.
    “Good, he’s having a better week this week…”

wAANzlg.png

“Uhm better … I guess better is an improvement from last week,” she replied.
    “Well Deidre, he seems to be just burying himself in work. And… women. Unfortunately I can’t control that. But he hasn’t been drinking excessively this week at least…”
    “Well it’s been a tough three months. And you have been great for him, really you have. His first month in the UK … he came to me to fire 5 of his secretaries. It was one nearly every week, it was absurd!”
    “What for?” I asked her. I had my suspicions. Considering he had left in the mornings and either had Rose of myself have his previous night’s conquests cleared out for him.
    “Well I left Sean in charge of his assistants, and they all managed to be attractive young women. So I guess you can see how they turned out… that’s why I took over. I needed a mother figure and someone older who he might listen to when he is having a moment…” I had been Sean’s assistant for 2 months and he was truly a nice guy, but he often had a few battles with himself. His grief, and his guilt. He cured some of them with wine, and the other with girls. He grieved from his father in an odd way, often how most men did. He hid it from everyone, and never talked about it. And he was barely leading the way with this hotel and I was trying to keep him focused and remind him constantly of his daily schedule and planner.
    “Well he does listen to me and he asks for my advice often. Grief is a tricky thing for men. Women will just grab a tissue and have a huge bawl about it, but he is a tough nut to crack…”
    “Yes, he will not talk about it with me any more…” Deidre sighed.
    “He mentioned a girl this morning… one from his past. A married woman apparently.”
    “Oh god. Oh dear…” she said patting her forehead.

SJXGshS.png

“He seemed really taken with her. He normally doesn’t talk about women with me. Unless I’m shoo-ing them from the hotel, or his room…” I chuckled. Deidre scoffed and sat down in the seat beside me.

XOW7T9F.png

“He won’t let his mother look after him anymore. And he won’t listen to me either. I thought we would be closer when he came home to live… but he has distanced himself from everyone. Just look out for boy my Beth and do your best… he needs some solid direction and no young ditsy secretary is going to be able to do that.” she smiled.
    “Thank you Mrs Hyatt…”
    “Find out more about this married lady. I don’t want homewrecker under his name along with every other indiscretion I’ve had to clean up…” Deidre said grabbing her coffee and getting up. She smiled and waved at me as she pulled the door open,
    “I’ll talk to you tomorrow Beth.”
    “Good day Mrs Hyatt…” I waved as she stepped out of the door.

I got back to work and wrote down a few notes regarding the cheque that Sean had to write and wrote another dot point with a question mark against it about this mystery married woman. All of a sudden the phone rang,
    “Hello?” I asked.
    “Hello Beth, I feel like this is about the 100th call I’ve made in the last day or so, but is Sean’s number disconnected? I have a feeling you’re not passing on my messages?” I knew her voice straight away. And her voice was naturally rude. And I found myself rolling my eyes at her rude remark.
    “Samara. Yes I have passed your messages on, he is just a very busy man with a tight schedule. I’m sure if he wants to contact you he will call you back…” I passed on her messages always, but I knew Sean wanted rid of her.
    “Girl to girl, is he done with me?” she asked.

Yes … he was done after your first night lady.

V9mDQnG.png

“Woman to woman …not my place to say, but you have nice day Samara…” I said as politely as I could before hanging the phone up. I had taken 4 calls from her today and immediately after I hung up the phone rang again,
    “This is Beth Neave, how may I help you?”
    “Hello, my name is Pam Cromwell, I’m looking for Sean Hyatt for an interview. I got your number from Josie Messina…”
    “Sure. What magazine are you from?” I asked
    “I’m from OK! Magazine. But Sean and I go way back… Could you arrange something and maybe tell him I called?” she asked.

AHA this must be the married lady.

I planned to pass on her message and urge him to do the interview to get his relationships in order. I just hoped that sorting his relationships out wasn’t going to wind him in bed with this married woman either.

Sometimes I felt like I was failing at my job to keep his record clean.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    JOSIE we must have a talk. Immediately. At least her position suits her well. She'll do a good job as long as she has the job but as soon as she has reason to doubt... I wouldn't want to be Sean. :s
    Pammie is too innocent and that is certainly a good thing. Even after 10 (?) years of suffering from her husband she's still not on the dark side. Wow. Impressive.
    Beth is so different from both of them, witty but fighting for the good even though Sean doesn't always deserve it. But she isn't blind for the bad things either, just the right combination for a personal assistant. :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Eeeek! Poor Pammie, I think she has realized she may have made a mistake...or at least I hope she did and knows that Josie isn’t her friend. Poor Sean. His womanizing ways are catching up to him. :/