Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Chasing Hearts ❤ - Chapter 99 - 18OCT

Comments

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    @pammiechick @AudreyFld

Vz1EiOQ.png

for those of you ladies who like the tall dark and handsome... <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    OMG...He's GOT to make Seanny jealous!!! :love:

Pammie's gotta have a little on the side like Seanny!!! :smirk: Just to make things...interesting...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    I will have to snap photo for u guys...lol. pammie is already jumping ship??? Lol.
    Please! Pixel Candy is good. :joy:
    Ohhh - how did I post without seeing it first...Nice! <3
    Chapter 7 - Where’s The Courage?

PAMMIE POV

If I knew Sean Hyatt like I thought I did … he wasn’t really in a relationship. He was just seeing her so he could date other people too. He was a player back in high school, he’s been a player over all the years and STILL doing it. I would have come to think that he was over that and wanted to settle down.

After an exhausting hour up and down elevators and getting the grand tour of OK! Magazine’s office I was finally shown to my work station.

0cFUfLZ.png

It was time to find out who this Samara Becke was. I typed her name straight into google and as I thought she was some leggy model. Just his type. And barely legal too …

Jeez Sean.

I had no idea why I ever thought that I was important. He sure made me feel that way. I just had to know now whether it was part of his game or whether he actually cared for me. I shook the idea out of my head because I was beyond this. It had been too long and I didn’t want to delve into my past about something that never continued. It must have been music to his ears when his day to leave came along. I was beginning to feel a little angry about it … and I couldn’t believe that these thoughts were continuously coming up in my head when I was trying to shake them out. It was so obvious… I was jealous.

crr3XIM.png

Like insanely jealous.

Player or not Sean had treated me like I had always wanted to be treated. It didn’t matter whether it was fake … because it felt beautiful and being with him was like being in a movie. And I was completely envious of this Samara Becke, even though she looked like a right little tart.

nlwE4IY.png

I saw pictures of him with her and boy did he still make me swoon. I sat back in my chair and just stared at the screen for a moment just thinking about him.

I’m gonna melt like a bloody fool when I see him.

I had to focus on the resentment I had lingering in the back of my thoughts. I had to play hard ball. I had to get this interview that no one else could get to prove my place here. Sean would do this for old time’s sake I knew it.
    “What a silly little twit…” I muttered to myself reading the stories on my computer about Samara.

She’s an utter nut case!

The stories went on and on and she had only been 18 years old for 6 months and had a romantic past with already 5 men. She definitely didn’t waste time, and if my calculations were correct … it would seem that their so called relationship was due to expire if it was anything like her previous ones. I knew I could sit here all day just reading up rubbish or just go and actually get the interview. So I pushed out from my seat and headed back downstairs to reception.
    “I’m headed off to Hyatt hotels…” I said waving the receptionist goodbye.

6qmSwHZ.png

I decided I would catch a taxi to the Hyatt because I wasn’t sure what bus went that way. I had to think of questions I might ask him when I saw him. But I had no ideas whatsoever. I was sure i would just be a muddled hot mess.

Once I got to the Hyatt, I stood out the front just wanting to turn around and run. I didn’t see this happening the minute I got back to London. I actually wanted a bit of peace but somehow I felt like a storm was brewing. I walked in the double doors and saw a large double door open from the side and there was Sean hooking arms with a black haired woman. They looked awfully friendly, but I stayed out of sight hidden behind a lobby pillar while I pulled out my phone.

jqJIkI0.png

Maybe I was too gutless for the interview right now but this picture was going to make a great gossip story. I snapped three or four photos of him kissing her, whispering in her ear and tugging at her hand toward the elevator. As soon as he disappeared, I sat on the lobby lounge and felt defeated.

8sSc5mX.png

Why didn’t I just go and confront him and get it over with? The day was gonna come eventually. RIGHT?
    Poor jealous Pammie. Sean was broken up by your disappearance but now? Who knows how he’ll feel? I think it will take a lot to turn him back to you again...sigh... :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    but ouch what do you think about him taking pix of him?
    Pammie is so heartbroken... :'( She is going to make him so mad, that he will push her away. Or there are going to be a ton of misunderstandings. And who is the mystery lady he is mugging with? Hmmm. Not Samara for sure. Maybe that is what will be needed to make her disappear. :o
    Is Mrs Board room lady from last week! Remember??
    Is Mrs Board room lady from last week! Remember??
    Okay - I kinda thought that's who it was but that he was done with her. But then the stories for both Sean and Pammie were concurrent...I thought they were sequential...It makes sense now... He said okay to the story... Sorry for being so dense... :p
    nope all good :)
    but in pammies story, she had been in london a week looking for work etc... which would have brought it back to Monday again (board meeting time)
    nope all good :)
    but in pammies story, she had been in london a week looking for work etc... which would have brought it back to Monday again (board meeting time)
    Yes...I managed to finally it put it together! She hadn’t asked for the interview yet.
    But nasty pammie ... selling pix to her magazine tho. Not exactly on seans side.
    But nasty pammie ... selling pix to her magazine tho. Not exactly on seans side.
    Not a good move Pammie.... >:)
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Sean should spank her as a rewa...punishment.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

:joy::joy::joy: That just might make things okay....
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Withdraw his seven figure sugar baby allowance? Even worse. >:)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen @Skcaga6 he's that filthy rich he could spank her with bundles of money ...
    but yes, she is double crossing now ... so she could totally take him for all his money while he's vulnerable :)
    @InfraGreen @Skcaga6 he's that filthy rich he could spank her with bundles of money ...
    but yes, she is double crossing now ... so she could totally take him for all his money while he's vulnerable :)

Dear, sweet Pammie would do no such thing!! :open_mouth:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick but she would. and how forgiving will sean be if he found out! hmmm and how many women will he bang in place to mend a broken heart! LOL
    @pammiechick but she would. and how forgiving will sean be if he found out! hmmm and how many women will he bang in place to mend a broken heart! LOL

Sounds a bit foreboding....
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 8 - All The Way To The Top.

*There are different pictures available on my tumblr and wordpress*

Mondays always came too bloody quick.

The moment the meeting was over, other board members cleared out while I sat back in my chair writing a few things down in my phone. Before I pushed out I realised the woman from last week was still sitting in her chair with a smirk on her face.

What was her name …??

“I haven’t stopped thinking about last week, you know?” She said getting up from her chair and leaning over the table.

8mBtwoY.png

“Well miss … I did have some distracting thoughts during the meeting.”
    “Humph, you don’t even remember my name do you?” she said knowing when I called her ‘miss’ that I was trying to side step it.

9CNRlgc.png

“I think I was that hung over last week and the fumbling of clothing happened so fast I don’t even think you told me.” I said scratching my head. She traced the outside of the table before coming up to the back of my chair,
    “I’ll make you a deal… if you plan on screaming it to me, I’ll tell you. If not … then I guess it will remain a mystery,” she whispered down by my ear. She was trying to manipulate me … but I didn’t care. It was the best thing to try and get my attention with. Her words against my neck alone made me quiver. I had been so heavily busy with work in the last few days I had not had any female company for a while. There were opportunities of course with Samara, but I had avoided her at all costs.
    “Okay let’s go…” I said leading her out the room giving her behind a firm squeeze. The second we were out of the room she grabbed me by the collar and pulled me close to her before I whispered something I wanted to do to her when we got up to the suite. She giggled and we disappeared into the elevator moments later with our lips entangled in a wanting kiss.

AImQ1Er.png

When we arrived at my room and I offered her a drink whilst she leant over the counter.
    “So I noticed Gareth Hesse hasn’t shown up again for the board meeting. And I’ve filled his shoes twice now. I’m not sure if it’s personal or not, but how long do you let this thing kind of happen?”
    “Gary is a good guy, I heard his wife is having a baby. Didn’t you know?” She shrugged and bit on the tips of her fingers not wanting to answer.
    “I mean, with a new baby and being so unreliable… don’t you need someone a little more… Fitting while you’re trying to tighten up your ship?” she said flirtatiously coming around the bench and unbuttoning my buttons.
    “I’m not exactly the model boss for reliability love… I can’t exactly punish a man for something I cannot do myself…”
    “I could punish you if you like?” she said raising a brow.
    “Well, lead the way mistress…” I said watching her step away from me removing her clothing as she stood near my bed pointing at it.

I loosened my pants and jumped on my bed before settling onto my back with a cheeky grin on my face. She wasted no time getting exactly what she came for. She straddled me and crunched at my chest and whispered,
    “My name is Josie…”
    “And I have you exactly where I want you Mister Hyatt…” she said gasping for breath. She did have me exactly where she wanted me and I was only seconds away from exploding with ecstasy. She came to a full stop and leant against my chest,
    “This all can stop right now if you like?”
    “What??” I said confused.
    “Because the minute Gary comes back… these weekly get togethers will just stop too …” I didn’t mind being used, but if she thought sleeping with me would get her that promotion … she was so wrong. As close as I was to finishing, I lost all momentum. She looked down at me and then looked at my face. And I shook my head pulling her off me and sliding to the side pulling the sheet over my groin.
    “What happened?” she asked.

Did she really have to ask?

“Is this about your girlfriend?” she wondered. As long as she was thinking it, I was willing to roll with it.
    “Yeah I’m sorry I’m feeling a bit guilty here…” Somehow Josie must have felt some kind of rejection because she wasted no time getting back into her clothing. I watched her and felt a little angered by this manipulative and calculating woman. She came in slow last week but pushed for top gear today.
    “Well I guess I’ll talk to you later?” she said slinging her bag over her shoulder.
    “Yeah…” I said barely waving her out. I knew the second she was gone, I was going to call Gary Hasse and get him back to work as soon as possible.

jyrgXiX.png

It was situations such as these that got me in trouble.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Whoa, so much happened! Well, now Pammie won't be able to avoid Sean in any way... Hehe. Someone's playing fate :D
    But I probably won't be able to talk to Josie for a week or so after this... :s (Nah. Joke)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Lol! Well, well....as I said in WP. Finish up and then call Gary... Sleeping her way to the top...not gonna work with Mr. Hyatt...he doesn't need you.... :joy::joy:
    HAHAHA ... @MrsRacooney she said go ahead go and use her ... so i did. Funny funny stuff.
    @AudreyFld - Nope... he's starting to relaise that its not all about the fun and games when people around you are trying to manipulate you.