Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Chasing Hearts ❤ - Chapter 99 - 18OCT

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    xJojox wrote: »
    @pammiechick @AudreyFld - Sean Hyatt has never properly committed to any woman. He may be a tough one to tie down :)
    No lie! Fight hard @pammiechick

She's got her diamond studded lasso ready! :love:
    She is getting down and dirty serious! :)

You better believe it! He’s worth it! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    You know... we never got to know pammie in the last story. but this story she is driven, but actually a little bit of a wimp when it comes to Sean. Sean must do this to her ... the poor thing!
    edited March 2018
    CHAPTER 4 - Enter, Exit Samara

I made it to the lobby and Beth popped up immediately at the sight of me and pulled out her book that she often carried around with her.
    “Okay what’s the go for today?” I asked her while keeping a steady pace while she skipped along to keep up with me.

k9xfKT8.png

“Well Forbes has been trying to get hold of you for the last two weeks Sean, I cannot put them off much longer. Will you at least do an interview?” she asked.
    “Yep, next?”
    “You have a 1pm meeting with finance, and also I have OK! Magazine still wanting you to do an interview about Samara... Ugh, And you must have been ignoring her calls because she has called 18 times at the front desk since last night…” Beth finished trying to catch her breath.
    “Fantastic …” I said stopping to wonder if I would be swarmed by Samara’s paparazzi the minute I left the front door.
    “Look I need you to find out where Samara is. Call her agent, call someone I really don’t need her rubbishtoday,” I sighed out and considered taking the back entrance to the hotel. “Look I will do the interview with OK! … I got to say my bit on this relationship ... I think it has gone way too far…”
    “Did you not know she was only 19 when you met her?” Beth asked. There was a reason I kept this woman around. She was never boring and she was always upfront about everything. Other personal assistants in the past were too scared to give a real opinion.
    “No I didn’t. I was very very intoxicated. She could have been 50 and I wouldn’t have known. Thank god she was legal aye?” I said knocking Beth’s shoulder.
    “Yeah thank god,” she said darting her eyes around in an awkward way.
    “Okay you go find her, I’m heading out to grab some food…”
    “Do you need me to get that for you Mister Hyatt?” she asked.
    “No I need some air. I’ll be back shortly. Find Samara…” I said approaching the front doors before the doorman pulled the doors open for me. I nodded at both of them and just as I was stepping off the curb a familiar car was turning into the valet area.

2ydzah6.jpg

Oh NO.

I pulled out my phone and texted Beth immediately.

SEAN: Don’t worry I found her.
    BETH: Would you like me to get you that lunch Mr Hyatt?
    SEAN: No. But in about 10 minutes come to me tell me there is an urgent meeting. I will be in my suite.
    BETH: Yes sir.

I stood there with my hands in my pockets just waiting for her to get out the car because I couldn’t exactly run the other way knowing her car was here. Her car came to a halt and both of her beautiful long legs stepped out of the car before she flung her hair back.

iyKzm4Z.jpg

She was completely drop dead gorgeous but such a pain in the butt. She was the worst kind of diva and her age really did show the minute she opened her mouth. If she never spoke we would probably get along.
    “Babe where have you been? Have you not got any of my calls?” she said storming her way over. I shrugged and looked around as if I hadn’t.
    “I’m sorry darling, I have been very busy…”
    “But Seanny I’m important, you made me feel really un-cared about last night…”
    “Ugh, sorry Samara but my whole life doesn’t revolve around you…” I said trying to test her. She scowled at me and sighed out almost disregarding what I said before flinging her arms around my neck. I uncomfortably tried to shrug her off but smiled at the door men who were looking on.

PNeD1UX.jpg

“Let’s go to your room, I’m really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 today. I’ve been calling you all night!” I was shocked for a minute because she said it loudly in front of a few patrons and the valet. I grabbed her by the arm and took her up to my suite to avoid any more embarrassing remarks that may have come out of her mouth. I actually had no intentions of having her because I had another woman leave my room barely 20 minutes ago. In fact I wished Samara had come while she was still there. It may have been the icing on the cake so she knew I wasn’t interested in any kind of relationship.

The moment we got in the door she kissed me and was tore my jacket and shirt off me before dropping to her knees to unfasten my pants. 

fRXXDRi.png

She was ravenous on my body and I was nearly powerless to stop her before realising Rose was coming from my walk in wardrobe.
    “Samara … Samara!!" I said louder trying to get her to stop tugging at my pants. She swung around and saw Rose standing there looking a little timid.
    “Well go on then, bugger off maid!” she said inconsiderately. I turned to her and looked down at her angrily.

HogtD3g.png

zIkEZKO.jpg

“Samara. Just go… please. Rose is my personal house keeper and you can’t talk to her that way.” Rose began to gather her trolley and linens in the background while Samara glared at me once more.
    “She’s a stupid maid. She may as well be a bloody slave…”
    “I don’t care, there is also respecting people and your being very immature…” I scolded. I felt like her parent in a weird way. “It is not working out. I never settled for any kind of relationship with you. You have just gone on and made assumptions about us. So could you please just go…” I said feeling like I was already wasting my time. She was surprised and it seemed as if she was going to cry but she pushed me back before muttering something under her breath in German. I watched her leave and the door slammed hard behind me.
    “I apologise Rose. She … I mean THAT was uncalled for,” I said pointing over my shoulder.
    “It is okay, no need to be sorry. Good day, Monsieur Sean…” Rose said politely leaving.

I had said things like this before, I just hoped that Samara wouldn’t show up again.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Uh Oh - Something tells me Samara isn't going to let this go at all. She wants what she wants and she wants "Seanny" :joy: Poor guy. Nice shirtless pics btw! <3 He shouldn't have ignored her for so long. Now she is on the warpath... Poor Rose... :'( At least he tried to apologize to her and take up for her.
    What a female dog!!! Good riddance! But I get the feeling she’s going to be a thorn in Seannny’s side.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    There always has to be villian.. is this her? Or is there someone worse than this?
    xJojox wrote: »
    There always has to be villian.. is this her? Or is there someone worse than this?
    I am loving this so far! Of course I knew I would... :smile:
    I hope pure so. It wont be as epic as fine lines... but the story should be still good.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Samara is as annoying as Beth is witty, she gets on my nerves really much. :D Ugh. Hopefully we won't see her too often otherwise she might cause me a headache. However, the chapter was well-done and set up and apart from the Samara part an easy read :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited March 2018

Chapter 5 - Where Did She Go?

PAMMIE POV

I stepped off the plane breathing in the London air. It had been too long since I was last here. I knew I could go and stay with my mother just out of London, but she was often too bossy and pedantic about every single thing. She often still treated me like a child even though I was nearly 30. I wasn’t quite ready to tell her I was home, so I knew my only alternative was to stay in hotel. I scanned hotels in London before scrolling over a familiar name.

bcGHMpC.png

Hyatt.

I sighed and smiled to myself thinking about the best three weeks of life 6 years ago. I knew his parents owned that hotel and the hotels were also nice to stay at … but I scrolled past it choosing one a little further out of town that I knew I could stay at for at least a month until I found a new apartment.

For the last five years I had been living in Leeds with my husband. Originally I thought he was the one. The one I would grow old and grey with. But after suffering infertility for five years, it took a toll on us and he refused to go to a fertility clinic. I had to know if it was me because I couldn’t handle the idea of not being able to have children. When the results came back I handed them to him and he got extremely mad and slapped me several times.

7Ogy8hi.png

He carried on as if I had insulted his manhood because he was the cause of us not being able to conceive. I left. I couldn’t tolerate being hit. I had endured the arguments and emotional abuse but the physical abuse was the final straw. I left and went back to London and moved into a small and run-down apartment before taking a trip to Australia for myself. I had been married too long, and never enjoyed anything. In Australia as fate would have it … I met up with Sean Hyatt. Someone I had not seen since high school. He was exciting, and there I was flirting like a teenager again before winding into bed with him. We barely surfaced for days and he ended up coming back to London and I almost felt like I was falling in love. I never wanted him to leave.

Shortly after Sean left, my husband Travis called and begged for another chance. I wasn’t sure if what I did was right at the time, or whether I just needed the small break from him to feel better about myself. But after weeks of flowers, apologies, and begging … I took him back.

Like an fool!

I never mentioned what happened in the short time we were apart.

1wr8TtY.png

But he assured me that we were going to have a new life and a fresh start and we could even look into the idea of having a baby through the IVF. A month later we moved to Leeds and I never went back to London.

I was excited to go through with the IVF after 6 months of smooth sailing with Travis. He truly did convince me of his changes. Our first attempt was a fail and our second attempt I had a very early miscarriage.

nNRSLtI.png

We had been through nearly 10,000 pounds and it was beginning to put a strain on us financially and then again the emotional abuse surfaced once more. It was ‘my fault’ that we lost the baby… all of it became too much to bear.

SPMFjSY.png

He did a fantastic job hiding behind all the fakeness and all the lies. We didn’t try IVF again because it was too heart breaking and too emotionally draining. I figured if it happened with us, it just would. But it never did.

PRESENT DAY

I watched him leave for work and took the first plane out that I had booked weeks earlier. Secretly every day I had boxed up things and placed them in the garden shed or under the bed. There was no reasoning with Travis and no trying to repair things. I just hoped that when he got back home and he realised I wasn’t there ... he would know why I was gone. Even though I knew I would get calls for months wondering what happened with us. It was a gutless way to leave and I knew it. I just didn’t have the strength to face up to him any more, and god knows what he would do to try convince me to stay. Even a dark thought of danger flashed in my mind when I thought about what he could do to me if I told him I was leaving for good.

The couriers arrived before lunch and were putting my stuff in a storage locker in London until I came to retrieve them. I was happy to leave Leeds because I never felt right there anyway.

I was so glad to be back home.
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    She is married! And her husband's such a *censored*! :o No wonder she kinda fled to Sean when they met in Australia. I think she gave her husband a second chance because she actually wished for their relationship to work it out. Ending it with a boyfriend may be ugly at times but getting out of a marriage is a whole different thing, and I think many women would hesitate to do that and rather try it again. :/ Had one example for that in my distant family and it ended up in ruins.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    That last pic of Pammie was heartbreaking. (Great job on that expression!)

What a PLUMMING PLUM!!! I hate that she went back to that abuser. Seanny was a godsend to her, but...those wedding vows are strong (as they should be). She tried her best, but in the end, no one would blame her for leaving and never looking back.

Great emotional chapter! :cry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited March 2018
    (I finally decided to stop lurking)

Poor Pammie!!!! :'( This is my face to Pammie's husband: :angry:

I don't think there is anything positive in this chapter other than her managing to get away, which I'm glad of!
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
    The mystery of Pammie’s disappearance revealed! She is married. Still is even though she ran away. I assume she is hiding from him now until she gets herself settled and in a good enough place that she can file for divorce. Poor Pammie. :/:'(
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    :'(:'(:'( .....
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @AudreyFld @MrsRacooney @Bugsie2016 @pammiechick @Skcaga6

Well she got married out of high school, tried for a long time... (about 5 years) then hit a rock bottom of sorts and felt she deserved something and as fate would have it, she met up with Sean. Sometimes it takes a little clarity or time apart OR just a bloody holiday to feel like you can do it all over again. When she went home they had their little fling for a little longer but after that ... the phone was disconnected and she moved to Leeds. That's why Sean lost her ... and she knew she couldn't have both in reality when she wanted to give her marriage another try. Unfortunately she tried for about 4 to 5 more years. I think she definitely gave it all she had.

MEANT TO BE? As fate would have it again ... Sean is in London, at the same time she is. The question is will she call him now that she's single or will they just bump into each other? I guess all will be revealed soon!

I don’t see her calling him, but bumping into each other is more like it. :)
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    My :( was because that described my marriage to a tee. The infertility, miscarriages, abuse... I understood her pain too well while reading that.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 awwww :( not a fun situation to be in. I sure did cop the emotional abuse and the manipulative behaviour from my ex husband too. I think everyone has a little bit of puzzle in their life that can relate to peoples stories in a way. It connects us ... even if its bad. You can sympathise with characters to make them feel more real :) xx
    edited March 2018
    Chapter 6 - My Job Is Sean

PAMMIE POV

I had been job searching for more than a week and I naturally thought I would have landed one a lot sooner. I had a really fantastic job last time I was in London at a local newspaper, but that did not seem to be an option for me anymore. Back in Leeds I worked for a women’s Magazine and I loved writing for it. I applied for several magazines and papers in my local district and I was getting no return calls back for an interview. With all my experience and my degree in university, it was beginning to mean squat because no one would take me.

Oh god please don’t make me grovel back to my mothers!

VcFf5S8.png

I thought that perhaps the only way to go about it was to phone around and see if people had positions that needed my kind of expertise with writing. I wrote a list of magazines down that I saw headlining stands in London … down to the lowest and unpopular ones. I spent about an hour on the phone saying the same thing and getting the same answers. Until I called a gossip magazine that wasn’t as popular as others. It was the type of magazine where you knew all the head lines were completely untrue and full of garbage. I sighed while I waited on the phone until a man spoke to me about a position.
    “Actually I’ve had a really bad run this month and I’ve had two of my writers leave on maternity leave. If you could come in for an interview tomorrow … I might trial you out …” he said. My head rose up from the table and I was overjoyed.
    “Excellent. Uhm, what time would you like me to come?”
    “9am. I’ll see you then Mrs Cromwell…” he said before the line went dead. I couldn’t help but fist pump in the air and spin around on my seat. It wasn’t my desired position but a job was a job and I was grateful.

dp3xW0Y.png

The following day I turned up prompt and formal for my interview with the boss of OK! Magazine. I was nervous because I hated job interviews. I just hoped he would take a look at my resume and just give me the position without giving me random questions that put me on the spot.
    “Pamela Cromwell?” A woman called out from her desk.
    “I’m Pam Cromwell…” I smiled walking up to the reception.
    “Mr Rivers will see you now,” she said pointing to the elevator to her right. “It’s on the top floor…” she finished. I took the elevator up and as the doors parted it revealed quite a lavish office.
    “Welcome Mrs Cromwell…” he said walking over to shake my hand, “Please take a seat.” I sat down and pulled out a folder in my bag and slid it across the desk while he flicked through my work history, my degree and some of the work I had done in previous work places. We sat in silence for more than 5 minutes and he sat back in his chair casually tapping the paper and often going back and forth chewing a pen.

KkLRVko.png

“Okay. I think we can use you Pam. Look I will give you a trial period of three months…”
    “That would be fantastic!” I said excitedly.
    “Well I have an interview I so direly need. I’ve seen stories on this woman for the last month but I can’t get an interview from her boyfriend. I need a writer and a reporter that just has that get up and get the story … you know?” he said leaning forward.
    “I completely understand.”
    “Do you know who Samara Becke is?” he asked.
    “Hmmm not really familiar with her, but I’m sure I will know everything there is know about her by the end of the day…” I said confidently.
    “Well she is dating Hotel Tycoon Sean Hyatt. And No one can seem to get an interview to talk to him. He is not a difficult person to find … but a difficult person to get an interview with. I need you to gather some ideas for an interview and try and get a hold of this guy…” I froze for a moment at the sound of his name. I couldn’t even react properly. I gulped down down and felt my heart beat fast.

PBTPvcj.png

Who was this girl? And why did I have this jealous feeling in the pit of my stomach?

Mr Rivers had just offered me a job. Could I really turn down my first assignment when I was on a trial period?

“Respectfully Mr Rivers. There is a bit of a conflict of interest here for me…” I said not wanting to go into my romantic past.
    “Conflict?” he asked.
    “I am excited to work I really am, but…” I started before I noticed his face begin to tense up and frown. “But … uhm err … I can’t wait to start it, thank you very much…” I said cowardly. It wasn’t what I wanted to say, but I couldn’t risk having a bad first day by rejecting my first task here.
    “Okay well I will get you to sign a few things and then Luisa will take you to your work station and to meet some of the team…” Mr Rivers said gathering some papers from a filing cabinet a few feet away from his desk.

F2y2T2L.png

I knew I could get the interview for my job, but I was not ready to see Sean Hyatt.
    Oh! What a way to meet Sean again! But still - I’m excited they are going to meet. <3
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Oh yes the romantic feeling of a TMZ camera shoved in your face for a forced interview.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Hey, if Seanny doesn’t work out, there’s always Mr. Rivers!

Whew! Is it hot in here? :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, if Seanny doesn’t work out, there’s always Mr. Rivers!

Whew! Is it hot in here? :smirk:
    You noticed him too? I wanted to see more of him! Hah.
    I will have to snap photo for u guys...lol. pammie is already jumping ship??? Lol.