Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Chasing Hearts ❤ - Chapter 99 - 18OCT

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    The woman is so...BRAZEN!

Oh, Seanny...this isn't making you happy! :heartbreak: (You need PAMMIE!! Chase her down. Make her deal with you!!! ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 9 - Seeing Her Again

After a long and thoughtful shower I got on the phone to Gary Hasse, and asked if he could meet me for lunch to discuss a few things. He naturally agreed and I still had a few hours until I had to meet with him. To kill some time, I headed downstairs and into the lobby thinking I might go to the nearby café to grab a tea. I was slightly distracted and a little stressed when I stopped in my tracks thinking I had seen someone familiar. I took a look again but before I got a chance she left the Hyatt through the main doors.

abld0o.png

Was that Pammie?

It was like seeing a ghost, because this woman became a ghost after I spent nearly a month with her all those years ago. It was as if she had fell off the face of the earth. I quickened my walk to a lazy jog and opened the door darting my eyes around looking for that familiar face. She was like lightning because she managed to cross the street and walk steadily down the path and into a nearby Starbucks. Because she was so far away I couldn’t quite tell … but I was curious enough to follow her. I stood by the café window and I saw her pulling out her phone and texting someone while standing in a line waiting for the barista to serve her. I could never forget the shape of her body, her round face and the messy bun that she often sported.

It was definitely her.

I quietly entered the shop hoping she wouldn’t notice me. I was actually nervous to approach her because she hadn’t contacted me in many years.

ygVQWzw.png

I was beginning to think I may have done something to upset her and she resented me for it. I wiped my palms on my slacks and placed my shaking hands in my pockets while I stood in line with only one person between us.

Why was she retreating from the Hyatt so quickly? Did she come to see me and chicken out?

Finally she put her phone in her bag and looked up to the menu board and I was beginning to wonder why I had become such a gutless fool and just greet her.

Aowd6RP.png

I wasn’t sure if ‘long time no see’ would cut it. Just as I reached out to her shoulder she stepped forward in line and ordered herself a Cappuccino, with two sugars and light milk. She still took it exactly the same as when I used to order them for her before work. And if I judged correctly just before she paid she would eye the muffin counter and buy a blueberry one at the last minute after she always tried to talk herself out of it.
    “I’ll get a blueberry muffin…” she said as the clerk told her how much her coffee was. Her voice was still she same. She sounded innocent and sweet every time I heard her. There was something cute about her voice until she got into the bedroom. She would purr so sexily, it made me aroused just thinking about it for a moment. I snapped out of my thoughts when she slid her bag off the counter pushing her coffee off the bench and splashing on the ground. Pammie surprised herself and dropped her bag on the floor scattering the contents in the puddle of coffee. Impulsively I leant down and grabbed her phone because it was drenched and she went to reach for it as her hand swiped mine.

qjWRUPk.png

At first she didn’t make eye contact me with me because she had clumsily slipped to one knee while leaning for her phone until she opened her eyes and gasped.

y6smmhY.png

“Sean Hyatt…” she said sounding shocked. I smiled at her and her eyes connected with mine and she had an uncontrollable grin on her face before she was interrupted by staff coming to help her. She took her attention away from me for a moment while clerks fussed to clean up around her feet. She struggled to keep eye contact with me until the clerk called her over again to make another coffee for her.
    “Look uhm that was me being clumsy… no need, I’m so sorry. I’m in a crazy rush today,” she said apologising. Finally she turned back to me and smiled once more. I wanted her to say something because I was just spellbound. I had 100 things i wanted to say but they all seemed to be muddled every time I opened my mouth to try and talk.

Pammie was the only girl that made me do this…
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yay! They met each other. Only now, it's too late and she has already sent the gossipy pictures to the magazine... Uh oh... I wonder if they will talk or she will get upset when she realizes what this might mean..... :o
    xJojox wrote: »
    maybe she was just texting... :)
    One can only hope...but...nah...that would be too easy. >:)
    It could be very innocent actually. I have reworked the plot and dot points for chasing hearts based on how things are going and what's to come. People are expecting things to fall in line with pammie, they could be completely wrong! The banner will end up changing eventually. Just saying. OOOER .... i hope people haven't got their hearts set on who they think he may end up with!
    It could be very innocent actually. I have reworked the plot and dot points for chasing hearts based on how things are going and what's to come. People are expecting things to fall in line with pammie, they could be completely wrong! The banner will end up changing eventually. Just saying. OOOER .... i hope people haven't got their hearts set on who they think he may end up with!

Hmmm - can't wait to see who else becomes important to him. <3
    Aww...crash! They meet again! Will Pammie be able to resist Seanny's charms???? <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Aw, Pammie is a cute creature the way you describe her. <3
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Chapter 10 - Torn In Lies

PAMMIE POV

“Hey… how have you been?” I said while he just smiled at me looking in disbelief. I was shocked a little myself but I completely perked my confidence up to say something otherwise I knew I could stammer on like an idiot.
    “I thought I just saw you in the Hyatt,” he wondered with a questioning look on his face.

ZEHzDR3.png

Make something up…

“Yeah I’m staying in a hotel at the moment and I was just checking it out the Hyatt while I was in the city…”
    “Oh do you need me to put you up love?” he said generously. And I knew he would in a heartbeat if I said yes. But at the same time the idea could be dangerous.
    “It’s okay I like to hold my own. But thank you anyway…” Seeing Sean Hyatt everyday would be like a dream actually, I wanted to say yes but I just put myself through 9 years of heart break and I wasn’t about to step back into a situation where I was guaranteed a broken heart. Sean was lovely and charming, but I wasn’t even sure how many women he had stringing along.

I could potentially be lady number 10 for all I knew.

“Do you have a moment Pammie? I’d really like to catch up…” he said eagerly.
    “I’m currently on the clock, but I guess I could spare 10 minutes.” I said taking my newly made coffee from the barista and heading over to a seat.

uj0q7gi.png

“So what’s new Pammie? It’s been what… 6 years now. I’ve been waiting a long time for you to call me back,” he said sarcastically. I didn’t know how to reply. I didn’t really want to admit that I was married and going through a separation from Travis when I saw him in Australia.
    “I know. I just got busy and things got crazy with work … and you know how it is…” Actually I thought of Sean so many times over the last 6 years I wondered myself why I never picked up the phone.
    “I have thought of you often darling…” he said reaching over the table and placing his hand over mine and rubbing the top of it with his thumb.

0RUYY1p.png

I gulped down hard feeling a little coy before memories I had with Sean came rushing over me. Admittedly there were times even with Travis where I had pictured being with Sean.
    “I’m married…” I blurted.

Why did you just say that? I’m separated!

I panicked. I wasn’t even sure what I wanted. I knew that I couldn’t fall into the arms of Sean again. It was too easy, and I knew my heart wouldn’t be able to take it. Sean tilted his head to the side before sinking down,
    “I’m completely jealous you know that right? He’s a lucky man …” he said bringing my hand over to his lips before kissing it.

AbxHXMp.png

Even though I had just told him I was married, which was technically true … Sean still had his charm in high gear. I felt a blush come to my cheeks before I politely slid my hand from his grasp.
    “So any lucky ladies in your life Sean?” I asked wondering if he would tell me the truth.
    “No darling, no one special…” I chuckled to myself over the lip of my coffee thinking Samara wasn’t anything special. At least he didn’t lie. I looked at him in the eyes and just smiled feeling completely lost in them. His gorgeous blues could drag me all the way back to the Hyatt if I stayed much longer.
    “I really liked catching up with you, even though it’s been short. But I have to get back to the office…” I said getting up from my seat. Sean got up as quick as I did and came around the table to place his arms around me. I couldn’t help but loosen in his embrace and drink in the beautiful scent coming from his collar.

What it felt like to be in his arms again was amazing.

“So uhm, do you want to catch up for dinner later, I know a place…”

Say no, say no… say YES. No … just say no.

“I don’t think my husband would approve of it, I’m sorry…” I lied. I wanted to just smack myself.
    “I guess you could tell him it’s for work. I promise I will behave… It’s just that 5 minutes isn’t really enough for a catch up..” he grinned placing his hands together nearly begging. I bit the side of my lip really torn about what to do. He knew I was undecided because he rubbed my arm to try and persuade me. I knew if I declined I might hate the idea that I did it.
    “Okay I have some free time next weekend…” I said making 5 days away so it would give me the time to decide whether I’d made a good decision or not.
    “I’ll take it. I don’t think it would be in your best interest for me to call you in case your husband is around. Just call the hotel … whenever you need to reach me,” He said leaning in to politely kiss my cheek. “I anticipate your call Pammie. Don’t keep a man waiting for 6 years now will you?” he smiled walking backwards away from me.
    “I won’t…” I said waving at him. He walked out of the café and his eyes followed me along the window until he was out of sight.

BRVLWlL.png

I couldn’t help but plonk back into my seat actually feeling pretty special and somewhat overwhelmed.

Damm you Seat Hyatt.
    edited April 2018
    ROFL!! Loved this! Pammie trying to wriggle herself out of Seanny's clutches but he was having none of that! What a sneaky boy, trying to romance Pammie--a married woman! (Well, separated). But what does he care? He's not ever in it for keeps, but he sure does like Pammie. She's someone who he likes to chase. :smirk:

Between Pammie and Rose, he has two rabbits. That'll keep a boy fox happy! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2018
    It's called chasing skirts ... i mean hearts (lol) for a reason! maybe we havent met ... the other hearts yet?
    More hearts lined up for Sean. Well he is likely the most eligible bachelor out there! Who wouldn’t go after him...But he doesn’t like the ones that throw themselves at him...he goes for the ones just out of reach. More of a challenge. But one of them is eventually going to capture his heart and knock him for a loop! Can’t wait to see who else you have waiting in the wings. >:)
    the first banner (the one you see now) will be replaced as new ones enter.
    Want a spoiler?
    yIlteto.png
    Beautiful Elizabeth Major made by @Maladi777 .
    Want a spoiler?
    yIlteto.png

She makes the most gorgeous sims. ❤️ I have one of her male sims in my story and he is a hunk.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Want a spoiler?
    yIlteto.png

So you've picked this one at last? :D

@AudreyFld This time all credit must go to Jojo. She works magic with her cc. Makes the female sims look like godesses.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited April 2018
    She already told him she was married! :o Didn't expect that so early... but it isn't true so yey, still misunderstanding and hidden truths :D
    Unfortunately I expect Pammie to turn up to that meeting, promising herself she'd use it to get information about Sean and Samara. So she will and one of Sean's managers or so points the article out, he reads it and is fuuurious! Drama on! :D
    Elizabeth is gorgeous @Maladi777 :love: I see he still has a thing for redheads after Abby ;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited April 2018
    Elizabeth is gorgeous @Maladi777 :love: I see he still has a thing for redheads after Abby ;)

*Makes a mark of a cross* Don't mention the she-devil in front of me!

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »

*Makes a mark of a cross* Don't mention the she-devil in front of me!
    Haha! Jojo might have magic cc, but you gotta have good bones to start with!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @xJojox Hello there! :) I'm wondering if I need to read Fine Lines first or can I start with this one? I'm up to chapter 8 now. When I came here to bookmark I saw that this is a continuation of Fine Lines. Loving what I have read so far in Chasing Hearts! <3
    haswh wrote: »
    @xJojox Hello there! :) I'm wondering if I need to read Fine Lines first or can I start with this one? I'm up to chapter 8 now. When I came here to bookmark I saw that this is a continuation of Fine Lines. Loving what I have read so far in Chasing Hearts! <3
    Fine Lines was great! I would recommend it for sure! You can read it on the forums or her word press blog.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    Fine Lines was great! I would recommend it for sure! You can read it on the forums or her word press blog.

I have heard that before from @pammiechick I just haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe this week if I can find time. I've had it bookmarked for a long time! 100 chapters just seems so daunting but I guess I've tackled more than that before.