The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 4,505 Member
    Ulrike and Ulrike are now live-in girlfriends after (my) Ulrike sobered up, stopped sleeping and boozing around and got a grip on her life:
    msP28Ut.png
    SI8YIeP.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • llane83llane83 Posts: 34 Member
    I love all the pictures on here. Whenever I can post pictures, I'll definitely share some.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 6,657 Member
    edited August 2018
    I’ve just moved my born-in-game YA to the Culpepper Apartments.
    Thought it a little strange when Mitchell Kalani answered the Rasoya’s door (at night, when complaining about shouting noises).
    Turns out MCCC has married Mitchell to Raj Rasoya. Which is kinda awesome and probably fits under the title of diverse LGBT couple.
    I wonder what old Geeta thinks/would have thought of this though? ;)
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    Ulrike and Ulrike are now live-in girlfriends after (my) Ulrike sobered up, stopped sleeping and boozing around and got a grip on her life:
    msP28Ut.png
    SI8YIeP.png
    @Beardedgeek ahhh Ulrike looks so surprised. Lol! :joy:
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @kirivian Of course I don't mind. You should write one yourself. I'd love to read more about your characters' stories. There's a particular couple I'd like to hear more about, but can't remember their names. They just had such a cute picture and backstory. I might have to go dig for their names.

    If you like, I can suggest some other simLits you might like as well. There are a lot of good simLits I follow. XD
    Aw really? I love writing dialogue. I think it's my favourite part of writing. Kinda addicted to Alex's voice. :joy:
    Thanks so much for the compliments.

    Thanks for the confidence and kind remarks. I think the couple you are referring to is Kade and Arjan from my Frostridge save. I really think I can get into this simLit stuff so suggestions are welcome, but I don't know if I would be any good at writing it. When I apply myself, I can write a fair narrative, but when it comes to dialogue - somehow I lose it. The way you write Alex's dialogue lets me hear his voice as you do (it's a gift you have). I can't hear my characters when I try to write their words, :/ but who knows - maybe I'll give it a go one of these days anyway.

    Go for it @kirivian . Yes it is Kade and Arian! I think I mentioned I loved those two before. <3 I want to hear more about them!
    Your stories on here are good. As for dialogue, what I do is roleplay my characters' conversations with myself so I can hear the rhythm of their speech, if that makes sense?
    Aww really? Alex is my favourite to write. Thanks so much, I don't know about gift though, but I'm flattered. :joy:
    Yes, definetly give it a go. You might be surprised. :) Also, tag me when you do. XD
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 6,657 Member
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    @NRowe That's actually pretty cool that Raj and Mitchell are together. I love it when mccc surprises us like that. I have it too in my game. :)
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 4,505 Member
    Ulrike and Ulrike are now live-in girlfriends after (my) Ulrike sobered up, stopped sleeping and boozing around and got a grip on her life:
    msP28Ut.png
    SI8YIeP.png
    @Beardedgeek ahhh Ulrike looks so surprised. Lol! :joy:

    Well thank you. I try. ;)
    Seriously though, I think Ulrike Faust is my favorite premade, and well... Finally got around to get her into my household.
    Ulrike Vogt is the trans daughter of my original sims in this playthrough, but I loved her so much I had to make her a vampire so she won't die.
    Needless to say, Ulrike Faust is now also a vampire. That paints in her underwear, apparently.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,059 Member
    This is Damien and Deacon. They are an established couple, but they are also both cheating on their spouses with each other.
    lehvN4Q.jpg
    "The night was all you had
    You ran into the night from all you had
    Found yourself a path upon the ground
    You ran into the night, you can't be found..."


    Laura Palmer - Bastille
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    This is Damien and Deacon. They are an established couple, but they are also both cheating on their spouses with each other.
    lehvN4Q.jpg

    @kirivian oh wow. I can certainly see the chemistry between the two. Also, who's bike is that? I love the colour.
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,059 Member
    @simscognito I am pretty sure it's This one. You may need to scroll to the bottom of the page.
    "The night was all you had
    You ran into the night from all you had
    Found yourself a path upon the ground
    You ran into the night, you can't be found..."


    Laura Palmer - Bastille
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @simscognito I am pretty sure it's This one. You may need to scroll to the bottom of the page.

    @kirivian oh awesome. Thanks. One of my sims is a biker so looking for motorbikes. Also, is it Deacon's bike in your game? I want to know which one of those two is the biker. :joy:
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,059 Member
    @simcognito It's Damien, the one with the dark hair. Deacon's a musician, but he's kind of a run-around. He's sleeping with like four guys other than his husband. Damien is crazy for Deacon, but knows what a mistake it would be to leave his husband for Deacon (cause Deacon's a run-around) so he won't.
    I pulled copies of Deacon and Damien out of my Frostridge save, and gave them a fresh start as a couple in a save I call Star-Crossed. My Star-Crossed save is made up of couples who maybe should have been together in my other saves, but weren't for whatever reason (in this case they were both married before they met each other), and also from genetic crosses from sims who are not together in my other saves or are from different saves than each other, but I wanted to see what their kids would look like if they were together.
    "The night was all you had
    You ran into the night from all you had
    Found yourself a path upon the ground
    You ran into the night, you can't be found..."


    Laura Palmer - Bastille
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @simcognito It's Damien, the one with the dark hair. Deacon's a musician, but he's kind of a run-around. He's sleeping with like four guys other than his husband. Damien is crazy for Deacon, but knows what a mistake it would be to leave his husband for Deacon (cause Deacon's a run-around) so he won't.
    I pulled copies of Deacon and Damien out of my Frostridge save, and gave them a fresh start as a couple in a save I call Star-Crossed. My Star-Crossed save is made up of couples who maybe should have been together in my other saves, but weren't for whatever reason (in this case they were both married before they met each other), and also from genetic crosses from sims who are not together in my other saves or are from different saves than each other, but I wanted to see what their kids would look like if they were together.

    Man I love the Frostidges. They're full of really good looking sims. Damien and Deacon do look like they should be a couple. So how does Deacon feel about Damien?
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,059 Member
    If your interested this is Damien and Deacon as a couple in the Star-Crossed save. It's not my favorite shot of them, they look miserable (which is very unlike either of them).
    A221mJO.jpg
    "The night was all you had
    You ran into the night from all you had
    Found yourself a path upon the ground
    You ran into the night, you can't be found..."


    Laura Palmer - Bastille
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,059 Member
    @simscognito
    Man I love the Frostidges. They're full of really good looking sims. Damien and Deacon do look like they should be a couple. So how does Deacon feel about Damien?
    How do I put this? Deacon doesn't sleep with anyone he doesn't think he's in love with in the moment, but he does keep coming back to Damien, and he does have whims to ask Damien to leave Ben so, I guess he must love him at some level. In Star-Crossed, they have slightly different personalities and are very happy together.
    "The night was all you had
    You ran into the night from all you had
    Found yourself a path upon the ground
    You ran into the night, you can't be found..."


    Laura Palmer - Bastille
  • chozobochozobo Posts: 40 Member
    WwUH2EW.jpg

    These are my beautiful girls.
    The one on the right's Yeo-sun Hye, my main sim from some save.
    The one on the left is a restyled townie, Ye Gangnam. I gave all of my dormmates a makeover, because I couldn't stand their ugly faces.

    For some reason, I just feel like they fit together pretty well and eventually I just said "f... it, they gon be a couple."
    Actually, they do look a bit more different now. I sadly don't have any nice pictures of them in the Sims 4, mainly because I'm not happy with them. >.<
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I have a rather cute pic I'll drop in here tomorrow. :)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg



  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,345 Member
    Here's a pic of Connor and Dani. Dani is genderfluid/non-binary (they prefer either) and Connor is a pansexual male. :)
    tumblr_pddj1cSzkP1wv47k8o1_540.png
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @simscognito
    Man I love the Frostidges. They're full of really good looking sims. Damien and Deacon do look like they should be a couple. So how does Deacon feel about Damien?
    How do I put this? Deacon doesn't sleep with anyone he doesn't think he's in love with in the moment, but he does keep coming back to Damien, and he does have whims to ask Damien to leave Ben so, I guess he must love him at some level. In Star-Crossed, they have slightly different personalities and are very happy together.

    @kirivian Deacon and Damien are adorable. They kinda look similar so I can certainly see how they are attracted to each other.
    Hmm.... so I guess Deacon might be really in love with Damien then. I guess the chemistry between the two is pretty strong.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    chozobo wrote: »
    WwUH2EW.jpg

    These are my beautiful girls.
    The one on the right's Yeo-sun Hye, my main sim from some save.
    The one on the left is a restyled townie, Ye Gangnam. I gave all of my dormmates a makeover, because I couldn't stand their ugly faces.

    For some reason, I just feel like they fit together pretty well and eventually I just said "f... it, they gon be a couple."
    Actually, they do look a bit more different now. I sadly don't have any nice pictures of them in the Sims 4, mainly because I'm not happy with them. >.<
    @chozobo Wow. Yeo-sun is really pretty. Is she sims 3? I'm quite impressed with the level of detail you've put into creating her.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Here's a pic of Connor and Dani. Dani is genderfluid/non-binary (they prefer either) and Connor is a pansexual male. :)
    tumblr_pddj1cSzkP1wv47k8o1_540.png

    @Bugsie2016 Who's my new favourite sim? Lol! Can't wait to read about these two. XD
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,345 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Here's a pic of Connor and Dani. Dani is genderfluid/non-binary (they prefer either) and Connor is a pansexual male. :)
    tumblr_pddj1cSzkP1wv47k8o1_540.png

    @Bugsie2016 Who's my new favourite sim? Lol! Can't wait to read about these two. XD

    I'm guessing Dani...
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Here's a pic of Connor and Dani. Dani is genderfluid/non-binary (they prefer either) and Connor is a pansexual male. :)
    tumblr_pddj1cSzkP1wv47k8o1_540.png

    @Bugsie2016 Who's my new favourite sim? Lol! Can't wait to read about these two. XD

    Connor? That android?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top