Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• Raven_CatRaven_Cat Posts: 74 Member
    03-04-18_9-44-21AM_zpscjwrvqwj.png?t=1520466472

Ah ha! Finally figured it out! Everett's the red head and Parker is his lovely wife
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Aw man, I've had a lot of these. I've lost a lot of these saves to computer problems, but at least some of the pictures still exist!

My self-inspired alien sim and Miko
    frmVbqp.png
    4wzJUJS.png

My Friendly Neighborhood Lesbian Vampires
    vmdQbLv.png

And then, randomly and in no particular order:
    5WSpis6.png
    Pu36l1e.png
    uucJhL0.png
    1VVKb18.png

I really should get some m/m pairings lmao. I just haven't been meeting any nice male npcs lately, so all of my sims end up with women lol.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Mylo and Mariah <3

FdKKp28.png
    FQSZ8yT.png

They're not together anymore, but Mariah was Mylo's very first girlfriend so she's very sentimental about her ;)
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    edited March 2018
    This is a recent photo of Felicite (dark hair) and Tierra (light hair). They broke up some time ago but have remained close friends. Felicite is married with two young children. Tierra has twins that were babies when she dated Felicite. The twins are now children or teens and Tierra is expecting a baby girl.

c6a531351cea8447cdf4faa6d4817a87.png
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I love paring Shinya with Caleb, but in all the games I have started Caleb's obsession with Shinya always leads to his death before it even really begins.

pjHCLaR.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    @Raven_Cat try imgur! I feel like photobucket uploads have trouble displaying on the site sometimes for some reason, but I never have any issue with imgur and it's really easy to use. just an idea!!

I looove this couple! They've just gotten married in my game. Ana (the red dress) is my 3rd gen heir in my legacy save. Kaylie (white dress) was her high school girlfriend. They had a bit of a rough patch for a while but it's long been resolved now and they just adopted a Corgi puppy together. Also, did I mention I love them? I wish I had better shots showing the both of them but I think they're just so dang cute.

6o4oOse.png
    wXKQYce.png
    KFJI78n.png
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • LukeLuke Posts: 642 Member
    Mitchell - the one in the black t-shirt - is from an extremely wealthy family. He is the son of a prominent family in the community, and his father built their wealth from the ground up, going from rags to riches. Elijah, the one in the white shirt, comes from a single parent household. His father, Callan, lost his wife when Elijah was very young, and has suffered with depression ever since.

Mitchell and Elijah found each other at a midnight hangout when they were both teens, and they have been seeing each other ever since.

bsUYpPO.jpg

tjvT92i.jpg

Fd4R616.jpg

And here's a picture of my first Sim family. The one on the left is the Sim I made.

kKA4cbO.jpg

Origin ID: Derpiez
  • Raven_CatRaven_Cat Posts: 74 Member
    @simmerlyrose Thanks for the tip!

yTC2x
    Everett and Parker

1lujB
    And one of the many dogs (Ninja) seems a bit too impatient for his breakfast. I didn't even know the dogs could do this until he started doing it
  • DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    All of these couples are beautiful.
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    this is my trans boy with his hubby
    01_15_18_6_51_19pm_by_starsharmony-dc04m8d.png
    then this is my two girls
    10_10_17_5_29_09pm_by_starsharmony-dbq651l.png
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sadly, I don't have a picture of it but, using the MCCC, usually Salim Benali and Don Lothario end up being a couple in my saves :)
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Ahh all the couples here are so cute! I'm gonna take some more screenshots of my Ecluna (Eclipse and Luna) sims (In my avi) and i'll post them here.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    My favorite les couple, their friend Darling Walsh, and their biological daughter (don't ask me how)

32659090242_896d9c9cc0_o.png
    33613179996_bc1e18afc8_o.png
    33277582220_3187f9be7c_o.png
    33884606506_451d5be4d2_o.png
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    lNj47p5.jpg
    the girl on the right is an alien :D

gotta find a boyfriend for my grandson who's a drag queen. yet to make my granddaughter finally hook up with her roommate.
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
    Here are some pics of my Eclipse and Luna sims from my avi <3
    T3gvgA1.jpg
    9jii17I.png
    4lPiQsL.jpg
    (I made the poses for these screenshots ^^)
    aF2Rzj4.jpg
    LB6Ozna.jpg
    (Ps. The one with the glasses is Eclipse.)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    edited March 2018
    You'll have to forgive me because I'm not the best at taking cute screenshots, but this a couple from my main family in my main save. Their names are Everett Darling (left) and Jasper Hadley (right). Jasper is the son of my scientist sim, Sam Hadley, who got abducted by aliens. He has two other human kids with his wife, Caroline, but this is the couple I plan to play when Sam & Caroline age up to elders. Everett is just a vampire sim I created to be Jasper's boyfriend.

03-23-18_5-50-43PM_zpsmlmtv7tn.png
    Post edited by Xavy_Cat on
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Ahh just found this thread! Why are everyone's sims so cute? <3
    Couple threads are my favs!!
    @Nikea What are you talking about you're not very good at cute pics? Everett and Jasper look adorable in that shot. Love their cheesy grins. They look so happy.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited April 2018
    One of my couples
    02-14-15_10-03nbspPM.png[/img]

02-14-15_9-24nbspPM.png

02-14-15_8-20nbspPM.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Love all the couples!
    This is my sim Jade (Runaway Teen Challenge) and Yiku Bher (sp?)
    01-21-18_10-08-24nbspPM_zpsayeozfnn.png
    01-21-18_10-41-13nbspPM_zpsxwncfcdf.png
    03-24-18_11-50-35nbspPM_zpsbmu9zmue.png
    But I did not know she was noncommittal so she would not be our girlfriend plus she was cheating, so Jade broke up with her and swore at her and just look at her face! Not even taking her seriously!!!!!
    04-02-18_11-49-35nbspPM_zps7mx4iecq.png
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I had so many lgbtq couples since I am one (trans and bi) and my recent one is Len Sawyer and Oliver Dean (I'm into Heathers and Vocaloid) and they have a kitten and a puppy Taffy Sawyer and Butterscotch Dean respectively
    and they're both vampires
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    @Shadyboop I love how your couple have one of each, a cat and a dog and they both share their masters' last names. <3
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Thanks!
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    I'm so excited to write a future chapter of my Undertale SimLit because i'm pairing two of my girl characters together.

It won't be till like chapter 30-something though :cry::D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I'm so excited to write a future chapter of my Undertale SimLit because i'm pairing two of my girl characters together.

Ooh that is exciting news @LyricSimsz15 . I like pairing sims together, although I'm usually pretty mean to my own. :D I wonder which of your sims these will be... XD I'm enjoying reading your Undertale story.

Ooh that is exciting news @LyricSimsz15 . I like pairing sims together, although I'm usually pretty mean to my own. :D I wonder which of your sims these will be... XD I'm enjoying reading your Undertale story.

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the story :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...