Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited March 2018
    Rhea & Meredith o:)<3 Love them...

SYGTXD6.jpg

oS9mxZY.jpg

6LKOK4e.jpg
  • fandompotatofandompotato Posts: 8 New Member
    Can't post pics just yet (trying to be more active
  • keziahgoodman_xkeziahgoodman_x Posts: 8 New Member
    these couples are all so precious!!! it's so nice seeing diversity in the sims 4 - cant wait to see the other couples
  • SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    Omg I have so many (see my username). Actually, I had so many lesbians in one of my saves I kind of realized I need more gay men. I also like to make transgender and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sims :>
    Also feel free to look at my Simstagram. That's a whole bunch of queer sims.

5l5Yvobl.png
    Yui, transgender man, (on the left) with his boyfriend Akira

7z0rUABl.png
    Mary, transgender woman, (on the left) with her wife Piper

kfMOxRwl.png
    I had a cult idek what were these girls' names

DxR74W9l.png
    Leo proposing to his boyfriend Sampo

GIRo09El.png
    Jesse and Jane. Jesse is a tomboy, as you can see

ylSOCOPl.png
    Eli and Nate, probably my favorite couple of all time... I think that after Eli died in a sauna, all my sims have been drinking water like they were about to die from dehydration?
  • SimsFanatic00SimsFanatic00 Posts: 124 Member
    Lance and Gage respectively. Lance's straight brother (Kurt) lives with them. I've made this family since The Sims 1.

qsHZLvD.png
  • DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2018
    This is a fun thread! Here is one of my LGBT couples. They're Teen Sweathearts right now. I am hoping to age them to Young Adult soon enough.

27y7p85.png

They are Chris and Alec respectively. Chris, the one who took the picture and is wearing glasses, is the son of Jameson ''J'' Huntington III, who was part of the Roomies household, who fun fact, also happens to be LGBT and married to a very handsome Sim, as you can see by their child. Alec (who is my current profile picture) also has a brother who himself is also part of the LGBT community, it just so happens its the B part, and right now a man and woman are feisty fighting over him lol.

10dtg20.png

Here we have J Huntington III and his husband, Mauricio Huntington III. Mauricio was a NPC generated Sim, and I was so surprised at how good looking he was, I had to take him. They met while J was still living with the Roomies in Oasis Springs, and while out with friends in the Rattlesnake Juice, Mauricio popped up. They immediately took a liking to each other, and one thing led to another: they got engaged, married, and had a son, and adopted their friends' daughter, after they tragically died during a Sauna retreat. Ironically, both J and Mauricio so happen to have the noncommittal trait, which comes into play 'once in a while' haha. The number of times they've both cheated, tsk tsk tsk!

Hope to see more Simmers upload their own LGBT creations. I will definitely upload some more soon, especially some of my female LGBT sims, even though most of my LGBT sims happen to be male ;). It is always fun to see diversity!
    Post edited by Dracon on
  • ShareeSharee Posts: 242 Member
    I have an incubus who has three women whom he has had babies with, he moved them all into a house together and comes over plays with his kids every day.
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    edited March 2018
    XBNX5Fl.png
    i5sQgGT.png

These are Sho (left) and Masaki (right) and I love them so much <3

O3D7pyY.png

And here are Umi (left) and Cassey (right) they started dating back in high school and now they are happily married and have a cute daughter, Ariana!

EMWNrk8.png

Post edited by AbyArashi on
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
    [img][/img]1zqa2bq.jpg

BTW the blonde sim is so PRETTY

• nightbird223nightbird223 Posts: 10 New Member
    I love all you Couples! There so cute! I have quite a few LGBT couples but I can't upload photos yet. Just out of curiosity, how do you make your transgender sims? Like if you were to make a Transgender Woman, would you make her 'gender' female, with a masculine frame (or not), and able to get others pregnant, or 'male' with a feminine frame?
  • SimsFanatic00SimsFanatic00 Posts: 124 Member
    kadiee wrote: »
    I love all you Couples! There so cute! I have quite a few LGBT couples but I can't upload photos yet. Just out of curiosity, how do you make your transgender sims? Like if you were to make a Transgender Woman, would you make her 'gender' female, with a masculine frame (or not), and able to get others pregnant, or 'male' with a feminine frame?

In CAS in the upper left hand corner where you pick the sex, they're 3 dots ... click on that and a pull down menu appears. Tons O' options to pick from. ;-)
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

The way i do it is, if it's a male to female transgender, male with a feminine frame, and if it's female to male, then female with a masculine frame.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • nightbird223nightbird223 Posts: 10 New Member
    > @LyricSimsz15 said:
    > kadiee wrote: »
    >
    > I love all you Couples! There so cute! I have quite a few LGBT couples but I can't upload photos yet. Just out of curiosity, how do you make your transgender sims? Like if you were to make a Transgender Woman, would you make her 'gender' female, with a masculine frame (or not), and able to get others pregnant, or 'male' with a feminine frame?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The way i do it is, if it's a male to female transgender, male with a feminine frame, and if it's female to male, then female with a masculine frame.

Thank you :)
  • meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    By far one of the most beautiful couples and weddings I've played: Nisha and Lucy!

lvG8T4s.png

2lBH31l.png
    meepweep wrote: »
    By far one of the most beautiful couples and weddings I've played: Nisha and Lucy!

lvG8T4s.png

2lBH31l.png

These pictures are amazingly beautiful I love them ( ;u;) <3
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    2qdtkrp.jpg
    2a0hw8m.jpg

Ashlee (blonde) and Anvi (bracelets), a mixologist and an arts critic living in Brindleton Bay. They're currently raising a daughter named Octavia and a stray dog they took in, named Mimi. Anvi's got the Big Happy Family aspiration so she and Ashlee do plan on adopting more kiddos but first they gotta start saving up for a bigger house.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    > @LyricSimsz15 said:
    > kadiee wrote: »
    >
    > I love all you Couples! There so cute! I have quite a few LGBT couples but I can't upload photos yet. Just out of curiosity, how do you make your transgender sims? Like if you were to make a Transgender Woman, would you make her 'gender' female, with a masculine frame (or not), and able to get others pregnant, or 'male' with a feminine frame?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The way i do it is, if it's a male to female transgender, male with a feminine frame, and if it's female to male, then female with a masculine frame.

Thank you :)

That is an interesting way to do Trans sims. I generally put a female sim as female but if they were born male I either have them able to impregnate other sims or are unable to mate depending on if the sim is pre-op/non-op or post-op. I have sims that are male but born female I put as male but either can be pregnant or unable depending on how the sim is. This way they get their pronouns in and the trans men can grow beards.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    My current game has produced more YA male sims, I have 8 that aged up from teen recently, and no females yet, so I have quite a few m/m gay couples. I normally have at least 3 or 4 same sex couples in my games anyway, but now there are double that.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    My gay couple Alessandro and Corey were really cute together, I should play them again.

28488922276_6d0dbe8821_o.png
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I had a sim who was married to a townie ( I can't remember her name, but she's never spawned again in my game) who I went into CAS and made a trans-man who was probably one of my most favorite sims. I just wish I could remember her name (I'll have to look through some old WHINYG posts) because I really would like to have that sim back in my game.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member

I kinda like to do them based on where they are in their transition. If I was making a transgender woman that is post-op and everything, I would make her gender female and make her unable to have babies (cause that is the reality) - or make her be able to get others pregnant if I want babies lol.
    If that transgender woman was pre-op, I would just give her feminine clothing and hair and makeup. Maybe I might give her the feminine frame. Or then I make transgender woman as a female gender but masculine frame and able to get others pregnant/not be able to make babies at all.

Same goes for transgender men as well as genderqueer (honestly, making genderqueer sims is so fun) I even have a mod for transgender men chest surgery scars.
    I was playing around with poses and I loved how this picture came out so I decided to edit it! <3

ZHN3V3B.png
  • Raven_CatRaven_Cat Posts: 74 Member
    edited March 2018
    Welp, after several tries, I can't figure out how to post a picture at the moment. But I have a trans man and trans woman with their twin toddlers and four dogs