Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I thought we could use trap items on other lots??!

We were specifically told by a guru that we could use the trap items in our other lots. So where are they?! I even did the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat!

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    They aren't going to work properly on other lots anyway as they're coding specific to the temples and such. They're under the debug section which is what you type into search.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    edited February 2018
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16321285/#Comment_16321285
    You can place all the traps at home and build some pretty amazing things with all the new BB offerings, albeit with different functionality than at the Temple itself.

So it should be possible to place them somehow. Though I was wondering what SimGuruNinja meant by that. Anyone has an answer yet? What does it mean that the traps function differently at home?
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I actually placed one of those obstacles where you need the machete or your hands and it led me to a jungle chance card! I did this right on my home lot. This is one of the things that I loved about World Adventures--the objects themselves and ability to make awesome looking lots with said objects. It seems I will have just as much fun doing it this way! :)