Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snapshot - A headshot competition. Scores and Assignment three posted.

Comments

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Assignment 2 - Two-faced
    Mirror image

fJo1Jfw.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Two Faced
    41303428231_5e8be7641f_o.jpg
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited April 2018
    Great entries ladies, Loved that one when I saw it on google too, @kittymeow. You handled it well. :)

• JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    I wanted to focus on the seductive side of our dark nature. Literally the two faces of our being: the good/light and the bad/dark, and the relationship between them...

But mainly i just love how transformative india's face can be haha

:)

Love all the entries guys!

40455311715_c665507c88_o.png
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    Two Faced

14e8nc4.png
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    wow, love it, @JennaCatz

Thanks @Jendowoz0612 :)
    nenKuBE.gif
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited April 2018
    Looking lovely guys!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    All assignments are in @simuelle can you start judging? thanks.
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    Wow! These entries are amazing! Y'all are just rockin this comp! :p
  • simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    All assignments are in @simuelle can you start judging? thanks.

Sent in my scores! Sorry for doing it kinda late. Uni has been really hectic lately and today is my senior presentation. Lovely photos ladies!
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
    Good luck all :) Going to be a tough round!
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Hey, any updates on this? :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Sorry guys! Will have this updated some point tomorrow! Just started a second job so it’s been hectic getting the training done (meaning working 13 hours most days ugh) sorry again!
    Sorry guys! Will have this updated some point tomorrow! Just started a second job so it’s been hectic getting the training done (meaning working 13 hours most days ugh) sorry again!

That's okay! You take it easy. I know how tough and exhausting working two jobs can be.
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Checking in. :)
    I know you're super busy with work right now Heather, but do you think you'll be continuing with this? I don't mind if you need to postpone!

I only ask because I can't really handle more than one competition, but there's a few right now that look quite good, so if this was going to be postponed, then it'd be great to find out :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Scores and next assignment posted, there isn't comments with mine as I wanted to get what I had lying up. However, if anyone wants to query any scores give me a message and I'll be happy to help.
    Sorry to see the eliminated model go, the scores are super crazy this round you all done well!
    Congratualtion to the winner and placers <3 Thank you for the scores and comments judges. :) I would like to choose "Red Riding Hood".
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    I would like to choose "The Snow Queen" <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    I wasn't expecting that at all, I absolutely hated my entry and really struggled with it. :D

Congrats to 2nd and 3rd place! And everyone else, we all did very different and unique things.

I'll have a think about which fairytale.....
    I guess I'll choose Peter Pan :)
    edited April 2018
    Ah! Thought this might be my time with this photo! I still love it though, but thought it might not score highly.

Thanks for hosting, Heather. And thanks for your comments and scores as always, Simuelle.

Good luck to everyone! I'll be lurking.

p.s. just because I'm a bit confused, as I can only notice the tattoos, what effected my quality score so badly Heather? I just don't want to repeat in future photos as I can't spot anything else much! :)
    Post edited by JoeJoe11 on
    c0Ixg8O.png
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    Ah! Thought this might be my time with this photo! I still love it though, but thought it might not score highly.

Thanks for hosting, Heather. And thanks for your comments and scores as always, Simuelle.

Good luck to everyone! I'll be lurking.

p.s. just because I'm a bit confused, as I can only notice the tattoos, what effected my quality score so badly Heather? I just don't want to repeat in future photos as I can't spot anything else much! :)

Hey joe, nope it wasn’t anything major glitchy blurry however quality as wrote under the judging rubric is also about lighting, shadows and colours... I just feel that your photo was good but but playing with light and shadows and adding some sort of filter/colouring would have gave it an oomph and made it really stand out. I’m not sure that makes sense? It was just missing something to make it spectacular and I believe that would have done it for you!
    Sorry to see you go you’ve done great!!
    Thank you for the scoring judges and congrats to the placers :) . I will have to think about what fairy tale I want to do...
    nenKuBE.gif