Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite foods return. Cravings in pregnancy. WATCH TV when the TV is already on a channel.

With all the foods we have to choose from, I am shocked that our Sims cannot have a favorite. It would really be nice to be able to cook your Sims's favorite meal on their birthday, and make that special get together with friends and family even more special.

Ya know what else would be cool? Pregnancy cravings. Anyone who has been pregnant, knows how real they are. I think it would just "add" to the fun of Sims being pregnant.. nothing bad would happen, just a moodlet that says, "Craving garlic noodles" and if they eat garlic noodles, they get a little mood boost... happier or something. Although most pregnant women have a mood swing when they don't get what they're craving.

And this last one IS still broken. I realize the "watch TV" interaction is returned. HOWEVER. I would like to see it an option AFTER the TV is on a channel already. How rude is it, that a Sim is watching TV- and the player wants another Sim to watch with them, and the player incorrectly guesses the wrong channel, and the new Sim turns off the show the other Sim was watching? Pretty rude. And while we're on the topic, know what else is rude? When a Sim decides they're done watching TV- (even though, the toddler, child, or other housemates still are) and they turn it off when they leave the room.. smh

I've recently made the jump to playing mostly Sims 4 (This being mostly due to cc and the addition of toddlers. THANK YOU) and I think these little things would just add a little more "connection" to our Sims.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and all that you do to make this game special for us all.

Comments

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I agree. Favourite foods and pregnancy cravings would be a great addition.