Long or normal life span
Rest of the world (unplayed ect houses) can be aged up or not and filled up as you choose. You could replace them all with some from the gallery for example or stick with what gets spawned.
Choose heir rules based on pinstars legacy rules, if you want to keep score you can also base it off that wonderful system.
Generation one: Mortimer and Bella
Story: You love each other very much but you dont quite see eye to eye all the time. Mortimer would much rather focus on building skills and writing books but he keeps getting dragged into parties his wife throws at the house. She however starts to throw parties in other locations without him. Can these two stay together when their interests take them in separate directions?
•Must complete their aspirations
•Purchase a knight of the octagon table before Mortimer is an elder. (This one is the “will being written” and stored in the household inventory.)
• Have one final kid before Mortimer is an elder. They can adopt after if you want but they have to have one more genetic child.
•Bella can not remarry even after Mortimer passes on.
Generation two: Cassandra, Alexander, and another.
Story: Your parents always seem to be fighting and making up. Disappearing into their own worlds and coming out of it whenever they want. They don’t spend as much time with you kids as you’d like so things are a little gloomy around the house. Cassandra could care less about the rest of the family and decides to work for her own money so that she can leave as soon as she can. (She doesn’t count as first born if that is a requirement for heir, but feel free to play her in her own lot when she moves out as a young adult with only current household age up on, everything else off)
• Cassandra must get a teenage job, and move out as a young adult. You only have her teenage years to get points from her.
• Alexander follows in his father’s footsteps with writing books, but he mainly spends his time on the computer with programming and video gaming.
• Third child focuses on posting gloomy art. Must paint at least one sad painting.
Generation Three: the tech gen
Story: Because of uncle/father Alexander’s tech skills , your heir sim is obsessed with computers.
• Computer whiz aspiration is a requirement to be completed by a generation three sim.
• May only have one genetics blood born child.
• love the color grey, clothes and room must have a grey theme.
• have an excellent relationship with Alexander
Generation four: bringing back the music
Story: This generation still has the gloomy feeling of the past generations and shows it through their music. They want the world to know the feeling of their family, and how it feels to be a lonely only child.
•pipe organ or piano must be maxed as well as violin.
•great aunt Cassandra is a bit of an idol and if shes still alive they must make best of friends with her.
Generation five: the turn around generation
Story: You can’t stand the gloomy atmosphere of your ancestors. When you become a young adult and receive the lot as your heritage you decide to rewrite history. Saving the most important objects of your families history you pay to have the house demolished and rebuilt with a sunny disposition instead.
• personality traits of the heir must have cheerful included.
• rebuild the lot with a much more cheerful look instead of the gloomy look of the original goth home.
•jokestar aspiration must be completed.
• yellow, or orange must be included in the remodel as a heavy influence to show a sunny disposition.
Generation Six: the artist
Story: With such a loving bright environment, you can’t help but be inspired! You feel the creative juices flowing and really get into your artistry. You fall in love with one sim and want to spend the rest of your life with them. You can’t help but find the romance in everything.
• painting or photography must get maxed by this heir.
• grow a lovely garden
• have a soulmate and be a gushy romantic.
• one trait must be romantic.
Generation Seven: it’s in the genes
Story: You can’t help yourself, the gloomy, the jokester, the fascination with the macabre are in your genes. You desire to be mischievous. Pulling pranks on people gives you life and you love the dark colors. Be it dark Royal purple, or a deep navy blue or even black; it doesn’t matter because you love it! And you can’t help yourself when it comes to other people’s things.
• max mischief skill
•redecorate house /heirs rooms to be dark colors.
• join the criminal career track
Generation Eight: The victim of the family tree
Story: Everything is always going so well for your family despite them being so gloomy or mischievous. You can’t stand it. Other people are always so happy and don’t necessarily have as much as you have received in heritage.
• must have insane trait
•complete the collector aspiration
Generation Nine: Party Animal
Story: The blood of your ancestor Bella has come back in you and you just want to go out and party. Every time something is going on you just have to go no matter what time it is or how tired you are.
• Accept all requests to go out. Go to every festival that comes up.
• Have a work from home job. (Like critic for example)
Generation Ten:the giver
Story: Gloomy gloomy gloomy! Your family has always been thinking about themselves! They’ve got plenty of money, a beautiful house(especially after that remodel)! But they don’t give to charity. You strive to donate every chance you get to one charity or another and help people in need.
•Adopt 5 foster kids
•donate daily to a charity on the computer (or at least once a week)
•toss money at people you see playing music in the park.
• run for political career