Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Did You Know Thread on Jungle Adventures

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Carl has posted two guide sections.

EXPLORING THE JUNGLE & FINDING THE TEMPLE RUINS
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/jungleadventure/exploring-the-jungle.php

TEMPLE EXPLORATION GUIDE
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/jungleadventure/temple.php
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Did you know skinny dipping into a pool helps with hygiene! It is very helpful when you need a shower while at the temple because no one was selling a waterfall in a can at the market that day.

I just learnt this today while my sims were at the temple they needed a shower so while the sister was asleep in the bush the brother snuk away for a little splash action

This is definitely helpful. Throughout my stay, nobody was selling any energy drinks or waterfall in a can. Good thing I at least had a tent.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Did you know your SIM can use the waterfall in a bottle when their sitting at a picnic table? Found out tonight.
    edited February 2018
    Hey guys 2 questions. Is it just me or are the small black stereos missing the Latin and Latin pop station

Tagging @SimGuruArvin

and when could sims play the piano and sing at the same time?
    Came with City Living.

• quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    So, did you know? The collection "Ancient Artefacts" have 16 items. If you need help with, they are:
    Three skulls (Quartz, Smoky quartz and Amazonian)
    Three Cetlcitli Statues (Terracotta, Painted and Gold)
    Three Knife (Bronze, Amazonian and Gold)
    Three Khaas Masks (Terracotta, Turquoise and Gold)
    Four Omiscan Vases (Stone, Terracotta, Decorative and Gold)

Sorry if i make a mistake with a name of something, my game is in portuguese.
  • cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    Did you know if a sim went into labor on vacation, even if you paid for a week in advance, she won't have the baby and just... stay in labor for seven days....
  • peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited February 2018
    did you know you need Logic, handiness, gardening, and fitness for various traps along with the new skills and fishing was on one of the cards to give a higher chance of success.

the gardening was a surprise i wanted to give people a heads up without giving exact traps im sure somewhere has everything you need but yeah
    did you know one of the areas is basically a palace garden its actually very pretty i found it just past the palace baths
    did you know you can purchase Archaeology books from home however i do not see Selvadoradian Culture books....this i feel is very sad as just think of a child or teen reading these book and dreaming about visiting these areas.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Did you know that when you reach the highest rank of the Selvadoradean Culture skill you unlock new interactions with both the merchants and the food stall vendor for secret stocks.
    Did you know the lot traits Peace and Quiet, and Creepy Crawlies can be put on any lot even your home lot
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Did you know that your sims can excavate together?
    XGaDRZo.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Did you know you do not unlock Latin dancing until you reach selvadorada cultural skill level 4 and even then it's just one dance. Ugh it took a whole sim day to get to level 4. I've yet to even make it to the jungle
  • mouseysmonstersmouseysmonsters Posts: 4 New Member
    Did you know that while most mystical relics will break with use, rare golden relics are unbreakable. Also I wrote a blesssing/curse guide with a list of all the mystical relics and what they do on my tumblr. You can find the post here if you need it http: //mouseysvirtualmonsters.tumblr. com/post/171377876507/jungle-adventure-mystical-relics (just remove the spaces)
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Did you know Selvadorada has crocodiles and electric eels?

But are they interactive?

If not, pity.

You can fish the electric eel and add it to your aquarium, however the crocodiles are only FX.

I just want to add that the eels have a visual electric effect when put into the aquarium - pretty nice detail ;)
    edited February 2018
    Did you know you can sell almost everything at a retail shop except
    Berries
    black beans
    avocados
    the antidote to poison
    liquid rush
    Faraday Fizz

yes relic parts, artifacts (dirt shaped, unauthenticated and authenticated) and yes those beautiful 8-10k relics they will make you so happy

You CAN sell all the items mentioned above on the yard sale tables except the antidote

there is a chance something did not spawn on the tables that i dont know about
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Can teens travel alone?
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    can someone tell me how i could get my own sims to learn the salsa dancing? its amazing and I want my sims to do it, but all they are doing is the old dances of yesteryear . Meanwhile the locals are dancing the Salsa :D
    Can teens travel alone?

yes dont think kids can but i know teens can i did it
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    can someone tell me how i could get my own sims to learn the salsa dancing? its amazing and I want my sims to do it, but all they are doing is the old dances of yesteryear . Meanwhile the locals are dancing the Salsa :D

I think you have to reach a certain level in the Culture skill.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Hey guys 2 questions. Is it just me or are the small black stereos missing the Latin and Latin pop station and when could sims play the piano and sing at the same time?

No, it's not just you. As to your other question I'm not sure, but I think the ability to sing while playing instruments came in CL. You can also sing while playing guitar, and I believe while playing pipe organ too.
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    YOUR SIMS CAN DIE FROM A SCORPION STING!
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Where have you seen a scorpion?
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    So, so far pets cannot go down into temple even if on a leash.
    Hey guys 2 questions. Is it just me or are the small black stereos missing the Latin and Latin pop station and when could sims play the piano and sing at the same time?

No, it's not just you. As to your other question I'm not sure, but I think the ability to sing while playing instruments came in CL. You can also sing while playing guitar, and I believe while playing pipe organ too.

I just reported this to SimGuruNick and Arvin on twitter.