The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Build Mode is Abandoned [ UPDATE] Good News.

Comments

• TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    thevogel wrote: »
    Too little too late for me. All they did was make the tools they use to create the worlds available to us...but limited as usual. I just can't....and won't support this company, this game, or even try to be "on board".

To Quote a very wise person who brings the sting of truth " The problem here is the subjective intent and tone that EA carries when releasing an update like this. They're attempting to pull a fast one and give off the impression they're doing something great, brave and new for the Sims franchise when in reality, they finally patched another hole in a pair of pants that looks like swiss cheese."

You don't get a pat on the back from everyone EA. If you were invested in Us...your paying customers...this kind of thing wouldn't need to be disguised as "job well done"....they don't deserve a trophy every time they give us a feature that should've been in the base game

I can't comment what happened in the past. For me what matters is I am enjoying the game right now, and seeing them evolve the game, especially the base game even if they don't have to is something that adds to my enjoyment. For me what matters is I am finding enjoyment on something and in this case, on Sims 4 :)
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited October 2018
    thevogel wrote: »
    Too little too late for me. All they did was make the tools they use to create the worlds available to us...but limited as usual. I just can't....and won't support this company, this game, or even try to be "on board".

To Quote a very wise person who brings the sting of truth " The problem here is the subjective intent and tone that EA carries when releasing an update like this. They're attempting to pull a fast one and give off the impression they're doing something great, brave and new for the Sims franchise when in reality, they finally patched another hole in a pair of pants that looks like swiss cheese."

You don't get a pat on the back from everyone EA. If you were invested in Us...your paying customers...this kind of thing wouldn't need to be disguised as "job well done"....they don't deserve a trophy every time they give us a feature that should've been in the base game

I cannot help but agree with this... But at this point it's inevitable... This is the future of the sims 4 and according to the comment from simgirl (And I'm sure plenty of others that will agree with her comment), that's perfectly fine. And as I see it there is nothing those of who see it the way you do can do about it. Sadly, at the end of it all, you get a community of simmers who are completely torn and are always battling amongst each other on why they like what EA is doing or why they don't. And guess whos sitting back enjoying the publicity and taking the cash that they're packing from it all... EA... Thus the reason why I strongly believe it is what it is now and I'm not fretting over what they release anymore. At this point, I've just accepted this and just really want bug fixes, but if I don't get that oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ This is why I have a wide variety of games I play.

THIS IS THE SIMS 4! and this is how it's always going to be until the end and there's nothing we can do about it. Mark my words, up until the end, they will keep releasing the way they do and there will still be hype and there will still be backlash. Now I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing and that simmers shouldn't have the right to feel how they feel about a game they like or dislike. I'm just saying, personally, I'm now someone just here and now. Just going with the flow. I still have my personal feelings about the game (Good and Bad) but I just quite frankly don't care to impose them much anymore. I know for a fact they will keeping doing what they want to do and there will always be people who love it and people who hate it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited October 2018
    While I’m excited to see terrain tools (yesssss, finally!), I’m still waiting for more of the water stuff and ocean swimming, so builders can make more in-depth and more varied world building.

(I’m so wanting a beach world! In the meantime, perhaps these terrain tools and the pool tool can help builders make a sort of small lake-ish-beach?)

I’ll have to see how the terrain tools work and if they’re limited—like most Sims 4 stuff—but I’m glad there is finally something good for the builders! :smile:

I’m currently still enjoying the game, so I’m still glad for the feature.

I loved my toddlers, and they came late, but they turned out wonderful, so I hope the this late feature (terrain tools) will be wonderful, too, and provide enjoyment for the builder simmers as well! *crosses fingers*
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    While I’m excited to see terrain tools (yesssss, finally!), I’m still waiting for more of the water stuff and ocean swimming, so builders can make more in-depth and more varied world building.

I’ll have to see how the terrain tools work sand if they’re limited (like most Sims 4 stuff), but I’m glad there is finally something good for the builders! :smile:

I’m currently still enjoying the game, so I’m still glad for the feature.

I loved my toddlers, and they came late, but they turned out wonderful, so I hope the this late feature (terrain tools) will provide enjoyment for the builder simmers as well! *crosses fingers*

this terrain update is wonderful news. I will have a lot of use out of it B)
    I do Hope to see a water tool for lakes/ponds, including being able to swim in a lake, hopefully to follow.

it use to be with the terrain tool, who know :#

We do need some varies of staircase please EA
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• GarethlexGarethlex Posts: 159 Member
    edited October 2018
    When The Sims 4 was announced, one of its promises was a revolutionary build mode, packed with new tools and lots of practicality. And that was not a lie, really many new things have been added, from practicality to new tools (some of them included per update).

Examples:

1. Pools were added to the game.
    2. We can choose up to the edge of the pool.
    3. Basements were added.
    4. Half walls were added.
    5. Added a tool that allows us to choose even the style of water from fountains and pools.
    6. And we also had new styles of roofs that were added more recently.

(If I forgot something, please let me know).

But still, I feel like the builders of this game are abandoned. It will not be new types of roofing that will change that reality. We are abandoned.

The problem is that since when the basements were released in 2015, no really important and heavy functionality has been added to the game ever since. The improvements and additions were small, nothing that we could classify as really important.

I was really hoping for important things for build mode in 2017, and when I went to see it, it was just a few new roof models in the game.

Lets go:

1. Ceiling Tile.

Since when The Sims 4 was released, to this day, we can not change the ceiling tile. We have to deal with that same white ceiling tile in every building and this is very frustrating. And it gets even worse if we consider that this feature was present in The Sims 3 since the base game was released in 2009.

Talking like a layman, this functionality does not seem too complex to add to the game and I think it might already have been added to The Sims 4 a long time ago. Come on, the game will complete 4 years this year, there was more than enough time for something like that to be added.

AUJQDMo.jpg

2. Independent Foundations [COMING SOON]

This is an extremely annoying problem, and I have seen many people complain about it for the past 3 years.

In The Sims 4, it is not impossible to build a building that sits above a foundation while another building, still in the same lot, remains at ground level as we can see in the image below.

When we use a foundation in The Sims 4, it affects everything that was built in the lot, and that's a limitation on how many lots can be built.

wMFEab9.png
    1MUQ9cB.jpg

3. Terrain Tool [COMING SOON]

I honestly don't even know why I'm talking about it. This is definitely one of those tools that we are already sure will never return, at least in The Sims 4. This is one of the tools of the build mode that most players have asked for the return, but that so far the producers did not give a word about, and most likely will be like this until the end of the generation.

The terrain tool was an important tool in both The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. It was responsible for allowing advanced builders to create incredible buildings, especially when using cheats like: constrainfloorelevation false, which allowed terrain leveling to affect structure of buildings.

This is something that really misses, especially to help in the aesthetics of the lots, and that saddens me.

vWLWrRK.jpg

4. Water Tool / Lake Tool

This tool walks alongside the terrain tool as it affects the ground level. I really miss building real lakes

Even today the players of The Sims 4 are forced to build pools disguised as lakes. In an attempt to make it seem more natural, players place several stones on the edge of the pool to try to create a more beautiful landscape, and disguise the pool.

Are we going to have to deal with this until the end of the generation?

8H3QsQn.jpg

5. L Shaped Stairs Tool

I've been waiting for this for years, since The Sims 3, but it seems that stairs is a feature that producers apparently have no interest in improving in the game.

1BNfODv.jpg

In The Sims 4, players are required to build their homes within a foundation so that it is possible to create something that comes close to a L shaped stair. Of course, many people don't do that because creating a home within a foundation makes it very difficult the way the building is built.

In The Sims 3, the only way to create L shaped stair was by using the constrainfloorelevation code inside the building by changing the floor level, which affected the walls of the house. It was a step back from the third generation and I will now explain why:

ghLPP6w.jpg

In The Sims 2, in Open for Business Expansion Pack, the stage/platform tool was added. This tool was similar to the foundation, but unlike it, it was possible to add them in the inner part of the house, glued / leaning against the wall. This tool was perfect for building L shaped stairs in The Sims 2, and when it was launched, players no longer needed to use the cheat constrainfloorelevation to make L shaped Stairs. The only problem is that, as far as I remember, it was not possible set the platform height, so the L-shaped stairs always had their initial part close to the ground.

I keep wondering how amazing it would be to be able to build L-shaped stairs in The Sims 4 using a tool of their own, allowing me to even set the height of the ladder.

IMPORTANT: I know that many players want spiral stairs, I also want to, but spiral stairs are actually just an object that producers just need to create. And honestly, I do not know why this has not yet been done.

For now, for me, L-shaped stairs are more important.

It's tricky to deal with so much missing features in build mode.

6. Single Handrail

I don't know if you know, but in The Sims 4 it's impossible to build stairs with just a single handdrail. It turns out that when we use the handrail tool on a ladder, the game automatically adds two handrails, each on a different side of the ladder.

It's a small detail, but I've been through some situations where the ladder would look perfect if there was a handrail only on one side, but as the game adds handrails on both sides automatically, there was nothing I could do.

8KXp1RK.jpg

In The Sims 3 and The Sims 2, we can only add one rail if that's what we want.

I think the producers wanted to make the players' work much more practical with some things that in the end what they did was disturb the way the players build something.

@SimGuruHouts , I beg you, help us with build mode, all the things I've said here are important, and at least 2 of them do not seem to me to be very complex to introduce, like the case of individual handrails and ceiling tile.

I want to take the opportunity and invite @ehaught58 to join the discussion. I know you've been one of the great advocates of new tools for game building mode.

Seee ! things have come to a dead end....
    They promised us new building tools ! All we’ve gotten is a new game style and all the old tools we’ve seen and used before in previous games nothing is new here ...
    There’s no fresh new ideas that have gone into this supposed “next gen” in the sims franchise 2018 this game is a sad example of how far we have come in the evolution of games.

New tools would be the following just a few ideas of mine:
    1. Split level tool so you could have a step up into the kitchen or where you wanted to place it. (Sims 3 had this an extra foundation you could put down of an inch in height) I loved this for place my bath tubs on or creating a platform for your bed !
    They could of really worked this concept and incorporated it into the sims 4 in a new innovative way for builders...
    2. Modular stairs ! !!??!??! As long as I’ve known we have had to include cheats and real tweaking to get modular stairs from sims 2-3 and lots of tutorials out there were posted for people wonder how the hell to recreate it this should be a standard function in the game if we are talking new tools!?
    3. Steps that decend into a pool instead of the poxy ladder you get this adds a new functionality for players and also builders...
    4. Eco solar panelling for eco friendly homes how would this incorporate on different roofing styles !? As you mentioned above it’s the little things as little as a rail bar lol
    5. Apartment building and having the tools to decide which are rabbit hole flats and which are active playable for your sims !?
    6. Curved stair cases .... spiral staircases ... as stated above ...

Like what the hell are we asking for too much here !?
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited October 2018
    Dang, I'm so happy right now. <3
    Whens the patch I need this now!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I'm more excited for this than for Get Famous
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've thought of one possible reason spiral stairs are being delayed. In Sims 3 you couldn't have a Sim climbing up a flight of stairs at the same time another Sim was climbing down, but you can in Sims 4. It could be routing issues that are delaying implementation of spiral stairs, just as it was routing issues that IIRC delayed pools by a month (remember early mods caused Sims to walk on top of the water).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • FriduttFridutt Posts: 3 New Member
    I really have an issue with the roofing. WHY is automatic roofs not an option? This is really frustrating. Half of the buildingtime is spent on trying to make the roofs fit, which they almost never do. Is there any chance to make them fix this?
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Fridutt wrote: »
    I really have an issue with the roofing. WHY is automatic roofs not an option? This is really frustrating. Half of the buildingtime is spent on trying to make the roofs fit, which they almost never do. Is there any chance to make them fix this?

I agree, I liked the automatic roof feature.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Sims 4 feels like they reinvent things from former sims games and expect to be praised like they invented the wheel. Except we asked for those features because they existed before and they would make this game better for them.
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    I think the building tools are fine but it does wind me up big time that it's hard to find items in Build and Buy mode that match.

This probably annoys me the most, even more than lack of stair options, foundations being lot-wide, and lack of terrain editing. There should be *sets* of furniture... an arm chair, a love seat, and a sofa all of the same style, plus matching coffee table, end table, and lamp. But most of the time there aren't. It drives me up the wall that most of the bedroom furniture is one-offs... it is very hard to find a bed, dresser, armoire, and night stand that are of the same style (in fact, I'm not sure if there is any style set that possesses all four items except maybe the kids' pets-based theme). Most of the time, there is only one object of that style... so you end up with a bed from style 1, a dresser from style 2, a night stand from style 3, and an armoire from style 4. (And a mirror from style 5.) Then there are the shower stalls whose tile wall backgrounds don't match ANY of the tile walls we can actually put in place. Tubs and toilets and sinks not matching style. Etc, etc, etc.

And even when they do have a few items of the same style, good luck finding them, because there is no way to 'group by style' in the search system.

It's really quite infuriating.

The lack of matching furniture, table, light, door/window/arch sets annoy me as well. Maybe game developers need to not only learn programming, 3D modelling, animation, etc. but also learn home, furniture and clothing design and construction. :)
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited January 2019
    Now what we need is paint the ceiling, sprial staircases and other and a pond terrain tool
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    at least they fixed the thing where all walls on the ground floor always had the same height of foundation!!
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Zasz wrote: »
    Sims 4 feels like they reinvent things from former sims games and expect to be praised like they invented the wheel. Except we asked for those features because they existed before and they would make this game better for them.
    Can’t help feeling like this at times:

owO4MH3.gif
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Garethlex wrote: »
    When The Sims 4 was announced, one of its promises was a revolutionary build mode, packed with new tools and lots of practicality. And that was not a lie, really many new things have been added, from practicality to new tools (some of them included per update).

Examples:

1. Pools were added to the game.
    2. We can choose up to the edge of the pool.
    3. Basements were added.
    4. Half walls were added.
    5. Added a tool that allows us to choose even the style of water from fountains and pools.
    6. And we also had new styles of roofs that were added more recently.

(If I forgot something, please let me know).

But still, I feel like the builders of this game are abandoned. It will not be new types of roofing that will change that reality. We are abandoned.

The problem is that since when the basements were released in 2015, no really important and heavy functionality has been added to the game ever since. The improvements and additions were small, nothing that we could classify as really important.

I was really hoping for important things for build mode in 2017, and when I went to see it, it was just a few new roof models in the game.

Lets go:

1. Ceiling Tile.

Since when The Sims 4 was released, to this day, we can not change the ceiling tile. We have to deal with that same white ceiling tile in every building and this is very frustrating. And it gets even worse if we consider that this feature was present in The Sims 3 since the base game was released in 2009.

Talking like a layman, this functionality does not seem too complex to add to the game and I think it might already have been added to The Sims 4 a long time ago. Come on, the game will complete 4 years this year, there was more than enough time for something like that to be added.

AUJQDMo.jpg

2. Independent Foundations [COMING SOON]

This is an extremely annoying problem, and I have seen many people complain about it for the past 3 years.

In The Sims 4, it is not impossible to build a building that sits above a foundation while another building, still in the same lot, remains at ground level as we can see in the image below.

When we use a foundation in The Sims 4, it affects everything that was built in the lot, and that's a limitation on how many lots can be built.

wMFEab9.png
    1MUQ9cB.jpg

3. Terrain Tool [COMING SOON]

I honestly don't even know why I'm talking about it. This is definitely one of those tools that we are already sure will never return, at least in The Sims 4. This is one of the tools of the build mode that most players have asked for the return, but that so far the producers did not give a word about, and most likely will be like this until the end of the generation.

The terrain tool was an important tool in both The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. It was responsible for allowing advanced builders to create incredible buildings, especially when using cheats like: constrainfloorelevation false, which allowed terrain leveling to affect structure of buildings.

This is something that really misses, especially to help in the aesthetics of the lots, and that saddens me.

vWLWrRK.jpg

4. Water Tool / Lake Tool

This tool walks alongside the terrain tool as it affects the ground level. I really miss building real lakes

Even today the players of The Sims 4 are forced to build pools disguised as lakes. In an attempt to make it seem more natural, players place several stones on the edge of the pool to try to create a more beautiful landscape, and disguise the pool.

Are we going to have to deal with this until the end of the generation?

8H3QsQn.jpg

5. L Shaped Stairs Tool

I've been waiting for this for years, since The Sims 3, but it seems that stairs is a feature that producers apparently have no interest in improving in the game.

1BNfODv.jpg

In The Sims 4, players are required to build their homes within a foundation so that it is possible to create something that comes close to a L shaped stair. Of course, many people don't do that because creating a home within a foundation makes it very difficult the way the building is built.

In The Sims 3, the only way to create L shaped stair was by using the constrainfloorelevation code inside the building by changing the floor level, which affected the walls of the house. It was a step back from the third generation and I will now explain why:

ghLPP6w.jpg

In The Sims 2, in Open for Business Expansion Pack, the stage/platform tool was added. This tool was similar to the foundation, but unlike it, it was possible to add them in the inner part of the house, glued / leaning against the wall. This tool was perfect for building L shaped stairs in The Sims 2, and when it was launched, players no longer needed to use the cheat constrainfloorelevation to make L shaped Stairs. The only problem is that, as far as I remember, it was not possible set the platform height, so the L-shaped stairs always had their initial part close to the ground.

I keep wondering how amazing it would be to be able to build L-shaped stairs in The Sims 4 using a tool of their own, allowing me to even set the height of the ladder.

IMPORTANT: I know that many players want spiral stairs, I also want to, but spiral stairs are actually just an object that producers just need to create. And honestly, I do not know why this has not yet been done.

For now, for me, L-shaped stairs are more important.

It's tricky to deal with so much missing features in build mode.

6. Single Handrail

I don't know if you know, but in The Sims 4 it's impossible to build stairs with just a single handdrail. It turns out that when we use the handrail tool on a ladder, the game automatically adds two handrails, each on a different side of the ladder.

It's a small detail, but I've been through some situations where the ladder would look perfect if there was a handrail only on one side, but as the game adds handrails on both sides automatically, there was nothing I could do.

8KXp1RK.jpg

In The Sims 3 and The Sims 2, we can only add one rail if that's what we want.

I think the producers wanted to make the players' work much more practical with some things that in the end what they did was disturb the way the players build something.

@SimGuruHouts , I beg you, help us with build mode, all the things I've said here are important, and at least 2 of them do not seem to me to be very complex to introduce, like the case of individual handrails and ceiling tile.

I want to take the opportunity and invite @ehaught58 to join the discussion. I know you've been one of the great advocates of new tools for game building mode.

Seee ! things have come to a dead end....
    They promised us new building tools ! All we’ve gotten is a new game style and all the old tools we’ve seen and used before in previous games nothing is new here ...
    There’s no fresh new ideas that have gone into this supposed “next gen” in the sims franchise 2018 this game is a sad example of how far we have come in the evolution of games.

New tools would be the following just a few ideas of mine:
    1. Split level tool so you could have a step up into the kitchen or where you wanted to place it. (Sims 3 had this an extra foundation you could put down of an inch in height) I loved this for place my bath tubs on or creating a platform for your bed !
    They could of really worked this concept and incorporated it into the sims 4 in a new innovative way for builders...
    2. Modular stairs ! !!??!??! As long as I’ve known we have had to include cheats and real tweaking to get modular stairs from sims 2-3 and lots of tutorials out there were posted for people wonder how the hell to recreate it this should be a standard function in the game if we are talking new tools!?
    3. Steps that decend into a pool instead of the poxy ladder you get this adds a new functionality for players and also builders...
    4. Eco solar panelling for eco friendly homes how would this incorporate on different roofing styles !? As you mentioned above it’s the little things as little as a rail bar lol
    5. Apartment building and having the tools to decide which are rabbit hole flats and which are active playable for your sims !?
    6. Curved stair cases .... spiral staircases ... as stated above ...

Like what the hell are we asking for too much here !?

This game is no longer the "next gen" sims. The game is 4 years old counting. But it did add some new tools like roof trim customization and railings etc. It's just that the "bigger" or even the basic features that were in previous games were left out.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • TrustyMcCoolGirlTrustyMcCoolGirl Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Jordan061102 said:
    > Devs should look at this.

Yeah, except the ONE issue I have is that that video basically denounces the original, cool swatches that are present. Yes, I hate that they rarely match, but sometimes you want accent pieces or colors that don't match. So-- yes, add in the matching swatches, but please don't get rid of the ones that are currently there.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    > @Jordan061102 said:
    > Devs should look at this.

Yeah, except the ONE issue I have is that that video basically denounces the original, cool swatches that are present. Yes, I hate that they rarely match, but sometimes you want accent pieces or colors that don't match. So-- yes, add in the matching swatches, but please don't get rid of the ones that are currently there.

Or just add a color wheel, everyone would be happy
    a256aFi.gif
  • RosemaryStarRosemaryStar Posts: 43 Member
    I would like to build a u shaped stairs with a landing between floor levels that can connect to a door to the outside and is functional.
  • celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    Topic updated. I am very happy with the updates. L Shaped Stairs coming up.

Just a little more and everything will be perfect.
    tenor.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Not just L shaped.... you can literally manipulate them to have multiple shapes with multiple landings.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • groovyboagroovyboa Posts: 25 Member
    It would be nice if we got the same options for trims and friezes. I know sometimes it's more useful to build an invisible room and use that to top off buildings with a trim, but most of the time it's redundant since you could've done it easily with a frieze. The problem is the friezes are all huge and unless you are building a Greek temple, you'll never use them. Also you can't use trims to top fourth floors since they would require a fifth floor.

On a somewhat related note, we need multi-story columns so we can make Greek temples to actually make use of those giant friezes.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2019
    I haven't played TS2 but the 'platform' or 'stage' or 'podium' (whatever you call it) would still be useful, especially when combined with the taller walls.
    As for spiral stairs, I've said it in another topic: I believe the three different wall heights are the problem: either the stars would need to be an object (with three versions for each staircase) - and thus possibly cause issues with stacking them if floors had different heights OR they'd need to make them in some very dynamic way (which would be harder to implement).

What I'd like to see is to build on the changes made with 'unshared foundation' and make 'unshared wall height'. The main purpose would be having a direct way to make lofts (without shenanigans and removing floor/ceiling) but also some fun builds. In the very best case, I'd like to see the ability to have rooms with different wall height to share the wall.

Edit: also, ladders. IL shows they can do it - and make them with dynamic height.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member

Yes! The stair tool is my favorite thing they've announced in a while, probably since around the time Seasons came out. I hope it or something as good or better makes it into future iterations as well, but everything build related for the next update I love.
    KqGXVAC.jpg