Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Build Mode is Abandoned [ UPDATE] Good News.

Comments

• Options
    thevogelthevogel Posts: 753 Member
    edited June 2018

This. I was watching the Seasons livestream yesterday and they were showing off the new CAS items. And one of the Simguru's said that they have added so many swatches and that it was amazing. But like you said. If we would have that freedom in the first place they could spend their budget and time to add other stuff instead of wasting it on overrated recolours.

Right!!?? And guess what else they did? They took stuff from Spooky Day stuff pack and added a few new swatch colors to it, and put it in the Seasons pack... Meaning, people who have already purchased spooky day, now are paying for it again. This is the really lazy and rude thing I'm talking about. Taking what we have already paid for, adding another color to it and passing it off an a "new item". I don't even want to know how much content I paid for more than once before I finally uninstalled the game and stopped playing.

I watched that stream too (turned the sound off Fast forward through to see actual gameplay) and I can't believe how poorly Winter snow and fall leaves are done. maybe it's just the animation style they chose to use in this version of the game, or the fact that I haven't played it in over 2 years...but the ground, grass, snow, looks so incredibly flat and very Farmville like. Like everything was just painted on with no texture.

The builders are only getting one or two items a year. what did they get this time...Glass roof and maybe 1 new stair type... which I'm not even sure is in Seasons...but coming in another pack or patch...but still...What a load of you know what.

I know EA/Maxis is not going to change anything with the game. It is what it is. They will continue to just tack some stuff on here and there, call it new and charge $20 bucks or more for it. If they drag this out for another 4 years...well... I don't think I'll be hanging around for that. There are far too many game studios that actually care about the players and keep up with technology and aren't afraid to create games that are visually exciting with immersive gameplay. That is where my money will go. I know I'm not the only one, but the others gave up on this forum years ago when they felt they were not being heard...and they were right. I'm getting to that point.

• Options
    SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    thevogel wrote: »

This. I was watching the Seasons livestream yesterday and they were showing off the new CAS items. And one of the Simguru's said that they have added so many swatches and that it was amazing. But like you said. If we would have that freedom in the first place they could spend their budget and time to add other stuff instead of wasting it on overrated recolours.

Right!!?? And guess what else they did? They took stuff from Spooky Day stuff pack and added a few new swatch colors to it, and put it in the Seasons pack... Meaning, people who have already purchased spooky day, now are paying for it again. This is the really lazy and rude thing I'm talking about. Taking what we have already paid for, adding another color to it and passing it off an a "new item". I don't even want to know how much content I paid for more than once before I finally uninstalled the game and stopped playing.

I watched that stream too (turned the sound off Fast forward through to see actual gameplay) and I can't believe how poorly Winter snow and fall leaves are done. maybe it's just the animation style they chose to use in this version of the game, or the fact that I haven't played it in over 2 years...but the ground, grass, snow, looks so incredibly flat and very Farmville like. Like everything was just painted on with no texture.

The builders are only getting one or two items a year. what did they get this time...Glass roof and maybe 1 new stair type... which I'm not even sure is in Seasons...but coming in another pack or patch...but still...What a load of you know what.

I know EA/Maxis is not going to change anything with the game. It is what it is. They will continue to just tack some stuff on here and there, call it new and charge $20 bucks or more for it. If they drag this out for another 4 years...well... I don't think I'll be hanging around for that. There are far too many game studios that actually care about the players and keep up with technology and aren't afraid to create games that are visually exciting with immersive gameplay. That is where my money will go. I know I'm not the only one, but the others gave up on this forum years ago when they felt they were not being heard...and they were right. I'm getting to that point.

I completely agree and I'm getting tired of this. It feels like I'm beating a dead horse. Things will only change if the majority of Simmers will stand up. The Seasons pack also doesn't have much new amazing stuff for build/buy. And the glass roofs are a patch, so I won't have to waste my money on that. I am excited about them though. But for the rest I'm on the verge of completely giving up on this franchise. I feel robbed. Wish I was here in TS2 days. I heard those were pretty golden.
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

I completely agree and I'm getting tired of this. It feels like I'm beating a dead horse. Things will only change if the majority of Simmers will stand up. The Seasons pack also doesn't have much new amazing stuff for build/buy. And the glass roofs are a patch, so I won't have to waste my money on that. I am excited about them though. But for the rest I'm on the verge of completely giving up on this franchise. I feel robbed. Wish I was here in TS2 days. I heard those were pretty golden.

So you're blaming simmers that enjoy the game? :)
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member

I took it as all the simmers having any sort of problem big or small and the simmers who support them needing to stand up. There are features and things I'm not too fond of but I stand behind the simmers that want them because a game more inclusive to different play styles tends to be a more well rounded game when it comes to The Sims. In this case part of the way I play includes building but even if it didn't I'd still be supportive.

Just a while ago I was on FB going back and forth with someone who said that people complaining should just not buy the game and stop whining because they're ruining the experience of those who like the game. Another person in agreement said she liked things better when there was no "social media" but if unsatisfied simmers to any degree aren't speaking out then how do we ever expect to have a good, well rounded game?

Maybe it's just me but I don't want a Sims game that only caters to what I want specifically. I want stuff for as many types of different players as there can be put into the game because what's typical for someone else's play style can inspire something in another's play style. Sometimes we may want to try something new and some things are just useful all around. Then again I fall into most of the typical play styles and I didn't even know it at first. I would've just called it gameplay because that's how I play the game.

I definitely feel like builders have gotten the short straw in The Sims 4 which is something highly unfortunate in my opinion. I consider builders to be a part of the back bone of the Sims community because a lot of people look to them and rely on them. It's not uncommon to see someone on the forums talk about how horrible they are at building and that they just download houses and community lots builders have made. It's also not uncommon to see people looking to builders to learn how to create some of the average or even the unique and cool things they create, but a lot of builders now feel uninspired and overlooked.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018

No I'm not. Don't twist my words. All I'm saying is that nothing will change if the majority of Simmers won stand up. That's all.
    I enjoy the game too. I just feel like there is a lack of, well content in every category. But I feel like many Simmers just kind of grudgingly take it, instead of standing up. There's nothing wrong with Simmers who enjoy the game as it is. Just means that I won't get the game as myself and others would have wanted it to be like. Which includes a Sims game that caters to many different players who all have different play styles.
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options

I took it as all the simmers having any sort of problem big or small and the simmers who support them needing to stand up. There are features and things I'm not too fond of but I stand behind the simmers that want them because a game more inclusive to different play styles tends to be a more well rounded game when it comes to The Sims. In this case part of the way I play includes building but even if it didn't I'd still be supportive.

Just a while ago I was on FB going back and forth with someone who said that people complaining should just not buy the game and stop whining because they're ruining the experience of those who like the game. Another person in agreement said she liked things better when there was no "social media" but if unsatisfied simmers to any degree aren't speaking out then how do we ever expect to have a good, well rounded game?

Maybe it's just me but I don't want a Sims game that only caters to what I want specifically. I want stuff for as many types of different players as there can be put into the game because what's typical for someone else's play style can inspire something in another's play style. Sometimes we may want to try something new and some things are just useful all around. Then again I fall into most of the typical play styles and I didn't even know it at first. I would've just called it gameplay because that's how I play the game.

I definitely feel like builders have gotten the short straw in The Sims 4 which is something highly unfortunate in my opinion. I consider builders to be a part of the back bone of the Sims community because a lot of people look to them and rely on them. It's not uncommon to see someone on the forums talk about how horrible they are at building and that they just download houses and community lots builders have made. It's also not uncommon to see people looking to builders to learn how to create some of the average or even the unique and cool things they create, but a lot of builders now feel uninspired and overlooked.
    Yes.
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    Good God... you see, this is why there is so much discord on the forums. Someone just singles out one thing to take offense to, when the entire post is making a good point.

When are simmers going to understand, that you can still love the game, support the franchise and be critical of things that need to be changed or added to the game. This time around, TS4 is not meeting the needs of all groups of players... and that is unacceptable for the amount of money charged for each pack they produce. I'm certainly not going to give them my money if they are going to ignore us...Especially when this forum is full of ideas and suggestions for the game.

Build Mode has been considerably Dumbed down.... and for those of us that want to be creative with our builds, can not do that with this version of the game. All the things missing for builders is staggering. 4 years in and they are just now getting around to producing another type of stair... and Just one different type... not even a selection of any kind. Not to mention the absence of landscaping, garages, and wide variety of walls, floors, rock, stone, brick, siding, paint, stucco, and so much more.

So if you are a simmer who enjoys the game... maybe you could help out those of us who really Want to enjoy the game by being supportive and join us when we ask for change. It doesn't ruin your experience... you already have what you want in the game. EA is not going to shut it down if more people would get on board and support each other. The builders did it for the Family players... we supported them 100% in their fight to get Toddlers... and guess what? They got their Toddlers. So how about some support for builders?
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    Good God... you see, this is why there is so much discord on the forums. Someone just singles out one thing to take offense to, when the entire post is making a good point.

When are simmers going to understand, that you can still love the game, support the franchise and be critical of things that need to be changed or added to the game. This time around, TS4 is not meeting the needs of all groups of players... and that is unacceptable for the amount of money charged for each pack they produce. I'm certainly not going to give them my money if they are going to ignore us...Especially when this forum is full of ideas and suggestions for the game.

Build Mode has been considerably Dumbed down.... and for those of us that want to be creative with our builds, can not do that with this version of the game. All the things missing for builders is staggering. 4 years in and they are just now getting around to producing another type of stair... and Just one different type... not even a selection of any kind. Not to mention the absence of landscaping, garages, and wide variety of walls, floors, rock, stone, brick, siding, paint, stucco, and so much more.

So if you are a simmer who enjoys the game... maybe you could help out those of us who really Want to enjoy the game by being supportive and join us when we ask for change. It doesn't ruin your experience... you already have what you want in the game. EA is not going to shut it down if more people would get on board and support each other. The builders did it for the Family players... we supported them 100% in their fight to get Toddlers... and guess what? They got their Toddlers. So how about some support for builders?

@thevogel WOW! You have said everything that I have been trying to say ever since TS4 was released. Why anybody would be against adding MORE to the game is beyond me! Especially when they say they are happy with the game the way it is! Why not make it BETTER?
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    ehaught58 wrote: »

@thevogel WOW! You have said everything that I have been trying to say ever since TS4 was released. Why anybody would be against adding MORE to the game is beyond me! Especially when they say they are happy with the game the way it is! Why not make it BETTER?

Thank you!

See, I don't understand...even for the younger players, why this is such a difficult concept to follow. Support each other...demand better.

EA/Maxis loot boxing, recycling content and mechanics, limited gameplay and concepts just so the game will run better.... this is all stuff we should be calling them out on. We know that they can do better...but we don't demand it as an entire community of sims players.

All I know, is there is still a large amount of builders and other players who are still very dissatisfied with how the game currently is. And unimpressed with what is coming and future announcements. It makes me personally lose faith in what EA is capable of and continually question what direction they really want the future of gaming to become for them as a company. If Mobile is where it's going, then I will never buy anything from them again. If they want to keep me as a customer....then Fix this broken game... or announce that a new one will be in the works and an approximate release date. Keep me informed, speak to me like a human being...then maybe you will earn my trust back and I will consider buying your product.

In the meantime....Simmers be supportive, in the end, we all want the same thing....A fantastic Sims game.

• Options
    Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    im okay without the terrain tool cuz i always hated it anyways. what makes me cringe the most is when im building a really medieval castle and then the ceiling tiles are just white. ughh! 4 years and they didnt do anything to improve the build mode. i feel ignored, abandoned and helpless. the sims 4 team is just a big mess, they take 1 year to release a single expansion pack, when in sims 3 it roughly took 4 months between the eps. i feel like they could try a little harder, to at least bring the most easy things to the game like the spiral stairs, ceiling tiles and separate foundations. and the bunk beds
  • Options
    edited June 2018

{EA_Lanna: Removed paragraph. Please don't discuss people on this forum}

Why we can't just support one another, I don't know. Why it has to be like this with The Sims 4, I don't know. I was critical of the past two games and I love them, I didn't mind other people's criticism, so what is it about 4 that causes this kind of reaction where no one, not even people who absolutely love it, can be critical and want more or better?

There needs to be improvements all around but builders a long overdue period. That's not to say there aren't any great build feature but what as to what seems to be a theme in The Sims 4 those cool new features don't entirely, if at all, make up for features and things no longer there. This was priotizied over that and you just have to hope that one day you'll be able to build apartments. Or, even worse, the game may not be able to handle some things and they may never happen in The Sims 4. If anyone has been disappointed in or critical of any of the past games it shouldn't be too hard to sympathize. Even if it means nothing to one's gameplay it doesn't hurt to support fellow simmers to make the game better as a whole. No one would be "complaining" or "whining" if they didn't care. Sure, the forums would probably be a happier place for some or most people but what happens to The Sims 4 or even The Sims series should all the builders leave? What would've happened if all the family players had left?
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

No I'm not. Don't twist my words. All I'm saying is that nothing will change if the majority of Simmers won stand up. That's all.
    I enjoy the game too. I just feel like there is a lack of, well content in every category. But I feel like many Simmers just kind of grudgingly take it, instead of standing up. There's nothing wrong with Simmers who enjoy the game as it is. Just means that I won't get the game as myself and others would have wanted it to be like. Which includes a Sims game that caters to many different players who all have different play styles.

Thanks for clarifying.
    It's just that I often see that comment or a variation and there are rarely any concrete ideas for standing up. Other than not buying. Is that what you're referring to? How would you like us to support you?
  • Options
    It's just that I often see that comment or a variation and there are rarely any concrete ideas for standing up. Other than not buying. Is that what you're referring to? How would you like us to support you?

The best way to be supportive is not to assume that we are attacking everyone. We are Asking or in the case for Builders... we are begging EA to stop ignoring us and to implement the build elements missing from the game and don't over charge us for it.

I'm not going to tell anyone how to spend their money. I personally vote with my wallet. So when EA/Maxis does an underhanded business move like create DLC for DLC...I'm not going to support that with money. When they don't include everyone in their existing fan base and create a version of this game that is bare bones for certain groups of players...I won't support it financially either.

But if you like the game, enjoy what it has to offer...that's fine. So when we ask for support, then hear us out, be one of the peeps that hits the like or Awesome on the post. If there is something you'd like to see in the game, then chime in. That is what being supportive is about.

• Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    edited June 2018
    Cynna wrote: »
    Agreed. Building has been made somewhat simpler and intuitive. However, the more powerful tools have been eradicated. It's difficult to build the unique and interesting homes that were possible in the other games.

no kidding... lol i knew this since 2012-13 and it's kept me from ever even considering installing this failed art project on my pc.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    edited June 2018
    No CAW tool yet though? That is a permanent deal breaker!

haha good to see you old friend .... i have NOT been hanging around this ****pool lately and fear it has been taken over permanently. great to see youre still around sticking up for the "better" albeit past iterations of this once great game.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Also want to add that the bulk of my build mode CC are actually windows, doors , arches and beds ( Speaking of which, we sorely need bunk beds and space-saving furniture options) I've had to depend on CC creators for things like seamless windows, open windows, varieties of 3 and 4 tile windows with a consistent theme and swatch, even 3 tile arches in various styles.

Other features I would like to see added:

- Ornate bargeboards and facades. Currently, roof trim designs are generic and boring.

- We have roof sculptures/finials, but I'd love to see a cresting feature ( in various designs) I can attach quickly to the entire seam of a roof.

- separate pediments in various designs for windows.

- diagonal windows ( PLEASE)

- the option of a pier foundation ( I figure this will come with a beach/island vacation pack but please don't limit it to just sticks, there are attractive, elegant pier foundation designs out there)

As for furnishings, I'd also like greater cabinet options - One of the best CC sets I ever used in a sims game was BuggyBoos' shakerlicious set and her basic kitchen addons in TS2 http://buggybooz.blogspot.com/2010/03/kitchen-basic-extras-lots-of-new.html. I'd love to see that level of customization to objects in the game. One of my pet peeeves in the game is the fact that upper cabinets don't line up flush with fridges. The fridge in parenthood gp has an encasement in the design, but why not make encasements an independent feature in cabinet options?

• Options

The best way to be supportive is not to assume that we are attacking everyone. We are Asking or in the case for Builders... we are begging EA to stop ignoring us and to implement the build elements missing from the game and don't over charge us for it.

I'm not going to tell anyone how to spend their money. I personally vote with my wallet. So when EA/Maxis does an underhanded business move like create DLC for DLC...I'm not going to support that with money. When they don't include everyone in their existing fan base and create a version of this game that is bare bones for certain groups of players...I won't support it financially either.

But if you like the game, enjoy what it has to offer...that's fine. So when we ask for support, then hear us out, be one of the peeps that hits the like or Awesome on the post. If there is something you'd like to see in the game, then chime in. That is what being supportive is about.

All of this really!
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    Okay so I don't like at all what they did with the roofs to make the glass roofs work. This is the final straw for me, I'm leaving the game until they fix this issue. Please read about it in my feedback post: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942148/my-feedback-on-the-glass-roofs-and-why-it-made-me-leave-this-game#latest
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Drive-by mod call out: I'm glad to see that things have gotten back on track and I hope that we can engage with other members in a polite and friendly manner going forward. It's inevitable that there'll be different opinions and that's ok but I'd ask you to just be mindful of making things personal, pointed or accusatory. TYVM.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• Options
    ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member

What you wrote in bold is so true! I love TS3 because it is accessible to so many types of players - even to rotational play with certain mods. If it did not have that flexibility, I would have gotten stuck playing a certain way and would have gotten bored and not play it for as long as I have. I was not into rotational play for example but since it is possible and I saw how other people played it (especially in colony or settler challenges) I now have another fun way of playing TS3. I'm also not the best builder, but since there are so many possibilities in TS3, then I started building more too.

I also agree with how creative game players such as builders have more impact than is obvious. Because there is so much flexibility in TS3, their builds are so much more amazing than those in TS4. So TS3 has actually better CC than TS4 does because of this. Devs for TS4 really should give builders more tools to use so that they can create amazing builds as well and make the TS4 collections better.

So I'm very supportive of those who want certain features in TS4. I personally don't hate TS4 per se - I want it to be so much better that I may be tempted to buy it. But since it lacks so much as it is even with new packs coming out, I don't see why I should since TS3 already has the things I want.

I really hope the developers are already in the works for TS5. PLEASE make it awesome - like a combination of TS2 (detailed animations and Open For Business retail/restaurant/hotel mechanics) and TS3 (open world, CASt so no more rip-off recolors, unpredictable events, NRaas Story Progession). I will throw ALL my money at you, EA!
  • Options

What you wrote in bold is so true! I love TS3 because it is accessible to so many types of players - even to rotational play with certain mods. If it did not have that flexibility, I would have gotten stuck playing a certain way and would have gotten bored and not play it for as long as I have. I was not into rotational play for example but since it is possible and I saw how other people played it (especially in colony or settler challenges) I now have another fun way of playing TS3. I'm also not the best builder, but since there are so many possibilities in TS3, then I started building more too.

I also agree with how creative game players such as builders have more impact than is obvious. Because there is so much flexibility in TS3, their builds are so much more amazing than those in TS4. So TS3 has actually better CC than TS4 does because of this. Devs for TS4 really should give builders more tools to use so that they can create amazing builds as well and make the TS4 collections better.

So I'm very supportive of those who want certain features in TS4. I personally don't hate TS4 per se - I want it to be so much better that I may be tempted to buy it. But since it lacks so much as it is even with new packs coming out, I don't see why I should since TS3 already has the things I want.

I really hope the developers are already in the works for TS5. PLEASE make it awesome - like a combination of TS2 (detailed animations and Open For Business retail/restaurant/hotel mechanics) and TS3 (open world, CASt so no more rip-off recolors, unpredictable events, NRaas Story Progession). I will throw ALL my money at you, EA!

I was hoping TS4 would advance on that flexability. One of the only things I liked about the Sims 3 Store was that there was an inclusion of so many different styles in addition to what was provided creatively with the base game, packs, Create a World and Create a Pattern even though I didn't realize it until they stopped making packs for TS3. They did a decent job of including so many different angles to play the game in. Almost anything you could think of world wise was possible for you to create or if you were lucky for world creators and builders to collaborate on for you. Depending on the day and age a player wants to play their game in there's stuff to make that happen from CAW on down to the hair on a sim's head. There was definitely room for improvement but there was a lot to work with. Now it's like we've been limited in most areas of creativity instead of having it broaden even more.

I hope The Sims 4 becomes more inclusive of all types of players as time goes on but honestly I'm not holding out much hope anymore. I'm more hopeful for The Sims 5 since it'll be more of a clean slate where hopefully more types of players are taken into account and there's more depth and detail.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    haygsuphaygsup Posts: 13 New Member
    I go for long times without playing because the build mode is so infuriating. A new pack comes out and I want to try again but it ends up being the same thing. I honestly didn't know where to go to complain. But we NEED more build things.
  • Options
    Trusty_McCoolGuyTrusty_McCoolGuy Posts: 13 New Member
    I really agree with a lot of things that have been said here. I like to build, but I wouldn't call myself a builder-- I've just always been excited about making nice rooms, making decent-looking houses, and exploring the functionality of games. But honestly? I feel like the creativity from TS3 has been stripped away in TS4, and not JUST in building-- but building was definitely the hardest one hit.

I remember some spectacular builds from TS3 that are just impossible these days in TS4, and not always just because of the terrain tool. There are things that you simply could not reproduce now. TS4 has some amazing things added to it, don't get me wrong. But expanding the game to include basic needs, like build capabilities that were promised when the game first came out and hasn't been worked on since? Outright lying to a large section of the fanbase because the devs couldn't be bothered to actually keep their word?

This is a HUGE mishandling of a rather popular game, and disgusting behavior. Yes, they've created a lovely game, yes, I happily spend my money on (some of) their DLC. But no game studio should be able to get away with lying about what they're going to implement or change unless they've decided not to because their community didn't want x y or z.

Everyone should be banding together for this, to discuss the fact that a promised feature has been ignored and left alone for over four years. There should be more support for this. I don't think anyone would really complain about having a few more tricks and tips in their building repertoire, even if they don't use build mode, because there isn't any downside to it. Literally all you have to do is post agreement or smash 'awesome' or 'like' on the posts begging for change, and you get extra cool stuff in your game, without losing anything else.

Seriously, though, please think about it. Your vote on these posts, your agreement in writing, it all adds up to the possibility of bringing back players to the fanbase, to helping people that want to play and have as much fun as you but are being restricted and forced to go without their favorite features that were present (and loved by many, detrimental to few if any) in older versions. Especially considering that the devs could easily work on these features and perfect them so that they're detrimental to NONE.

I know it might not be something everyone is excited about, but think about how happy people were when they got their laundry day items. When they got the toddlers back. When they got pets.

Please, help make the Sims 4 an even better game. If you don't like building, it wouldn't change anything for you. You'd still have your favorite features. But think about the people who would finally, finally be allowed to play their way, too.

What happened to the EA motto of "Challenge Everything"?
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    This is one of those topics I fully agree with and will continue to hope for improvements .. I won't add my hopes to this thread as I tend to get overly passionate about it and type on for way too long and I don't want anyone slipping off to sleep reading my entry :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    I am very happy that everyone is participating and giving opinions!
    tenor.gif