Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

10 Things To Get You Excited About The Sims Mobile

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Fashion, and Lifestyle, and Heirlooms. Oh my!

Hello Simmers,

The time has almost come for The Sims Mobile! Here are 10 things to start getting you pumped about the new game, plus a sneak peek of what to expect.

1. Create Unique Sims
Get ready to make amazing Sims that you can customize at a level never seen before on mobile. New hairstyles? Check. Personality traits? Check. Fashionable outfits? Check.

2. Expand Your Wardrobe
Speaking of fashion, you can unlock loads of clothes and accessories. From ball gowns to baseball caps, you can have it all. Better make room in your closet!

hair-option-2-7-fv2.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png

Find out about the other 8 things to get excited about here!

Are you ready and exited for The Sims Mobile?

Pre-register here to be the first to know when The Sims Mobile is available worldwide.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Can't wait. Had a lot of fun with the Sims Freeplay but after having played for almost 7 years I'm totally ready for a new Sims mobile game. Just wish we had a release date.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited March 2018
    Changed my mind about bugs & issues forum. It's good
    Post edited by Tiffany562411 on
  • netletnetlet Posts: 4 New Member
    I still don't get how multiplayer mode works in this game. could anyone explain it please? can I play with my friends? can I marry a real person in the game and live with them?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    netlet wrote: »
    I still don't get how multiplayer mode works in this game. could anyone explain it please? can I play with my friends? can I marry a real person in the game and live with them?
    From http://www.newsweek.com/sims-mobile-tips-how-move-furniture-end-party-level-fast-839285
    “How To See Your Real World Friends In The Game - you can add real-world friends by putting in their friend code through the arrow tab on the right-hand side of the game screen. Once they’ve been added to your friend list, you can visit their homes, attend their parties or invite them to yours.”
  • AnnerdnaAnnerdna Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m really confused about the social aspect as well. I added my boyfriend as a friend but he wasn’t in my contacts, which meant I couldn’t interact with him in the game directly. I deleted him as a friend and attempted to “bump into” his Sim in the world but that’s when we realized this obviously isn’t set in real time since we never saw each other’s Sim, even though we were in the same location at the same time. My biggest question is what is the difference between having someone added as a contact from meeting them in the world and having them added as a friend? Is there even any real purpose to adding friends, other than to view their profile and their home lot? And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to send messages! Even though there’s a tab for messages I never see the option to send any? I hope I’m just being a noob and overlooking all these things, someone help!
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    > @Annerdna said:
    > I’m really confused about the social aspect as well. I added my boyfriend as a friend but he wasn’t in my contacts, which meant I couldn’t interact with him in the game directly. I deleted him as a friend and attempted to “bump into” his Sim in the world but that’s when we realized this obviously isn’t set in real time since we never saw each other’s Sim, even though we were in the same location at the same time. My biggest question is what is the difference between having someone added as a contact from meeting them in the world and having them added as a friend? Is there even any real purpose to adding friends, other than to view their profile and their home lot? And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to send messages! Even though there’s a tab for messages I never see the option to send any? I hope I’m just being a noob and overlooking all these things, someone help!

from friends tab go to his house? or wait for parties?
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    woow new event coming !!
    updating updating..

ps:- hates that i cant post new topic in forum yet
  • netletnetlet Posts: 4 New Member
    Yeah apparently, it's not real time. So I won't be playing this game for multiplaying.
  • cococamo919cococamo919 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey dose anyone know how to get the beret in the sims 4 moblie?
  • BramBram Posts: 25 Member
    I think expanding the wardrobe is way too expensive