Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I interpret the last exception file?

Comments

• AniSimmerAniSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    it would seem I have another issue
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>2ab4fffc701a88d45c3a9b7a</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-12 21:00:07</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:622</categoryid><desyncid>2ab4fffc701a88d45c3a9b7a</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 131, in _initial_update_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 395, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 663, in get_participants
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 622, in get_participants
    ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    (I've checked all my traits)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    it would seem I have another issue
    <?xml version="1.0" ?>
    22ab4fffc701a88d45c3a9b7adesyncea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc2019-01-12 21:00:07Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Releaseresolver.py:6222ab4fffc701a88d45c3a9b7aException in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 131, in _initial_update_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 395, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 663, in get_participants
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 622, in get_participants
    ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup
    rtim=0

(I've checked all my traits)

Hello @OtakuSims
    Do you have the same message generated if you move your whole mods folder to the desktop, delete the cache files,
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files
    Then start the game and see if the error messages is still generated ?
    @rosemow I found the issue since I made a lot of changes to my mods and what mods my save files kind of broke I tested this by using my test household and I let them do whatever they want for 15 minutes the error didn't pop up and when I turned on the main household the error popped up right away when I unpaused so I'm just gonna make a new household
    @rosemow I found the issue since I made a lot of changes to my mods and what mods my save files kind of broke I tested this by using my test household and I let them do whatever they want for 15 minutes the error didn't pop up and when I turned on the main household the error popped up right away when I unpaused so I'm just gonna make a new household

I hope that you dont have further issues. If you use MCCC mod, you can also post your LE messages in the LE support section of the MCCC mod Discord server
    https://discord.gg/Nuezgsn
    Yes I do use MCCC I will definitely do that if any more issues arise
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    1PHX8 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell what my problem is, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 created this last exception.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
    21201d7d14e64ee515c3c3affdesyncea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc2019-01-14 13:02:48Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.90.1020-1.200.000.377.Releasecustom_import.py:871201d7d14e64ee515c3c3aff Failure: 'vampire_aging_extension_x2' (vampire_aging_extension_x2) (ZipImportError: can't find module 'vampire_aging_extension_x2')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module
    zipimport.ZipImportError: can't find module 'vampire_aging_extension_x2'
    rtim=0

Hello @1PHX8
    We are unable to discuss that mod on these forums due to the game being teen rated. Make sure that you have the latest version of the mod, and also if you have any vampire mods, try removing them and test to see if the issue remains.
    I'm not discussing about that mod. I just said it notified me of the problem.

Anyway Thanks @rosemow

Try doing what I suggsted. If the issue remains, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.
    rosemow wrote: »
    I'm not discussing about that mod. I just said it notified me of the problem.

Anyway Thanks @rosemow

Try doing what I suggsted. If the issue remains, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.

Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.

It worked. Thanks for tip. I had a mod for extending the Age of vampire. I removed it and it worked perfectly.

It is good that the issue is fixed :)
  • gypsophilagypsophila Posts: 3 New Member
    Could someone help me please?? I have been getting last exception files for a while now and I don't know what else to do, here's the most recent one:

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9e357784f42c7425c3df011</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-15 12:46:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_event.py:262</categoryid><desyncid>9e357784f42c7425c3df011</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] sim_info_manager failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 241, in on_enter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 418, in on_zone_load
    File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 415, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 166, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3390, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 528, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3861, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3672, in setup_career_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 2171, in end_career_event_without_payout
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_manager.py", line 165, in stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event.py", line 262, in on_career_event_stop
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'
    </root>
    Hello @gypsophila
    Try going to the households that you play and have them do a day of work, without rotating to another household. Other simmers have had these messages when they have sent their sim to work, and then rotated to another household before the career day was finished.
  • gypsophilagypsophila Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello @rosemow
    I tried it and it worked!! I'm really happy, thank you so much!
  • mr_consuelamr_consuela Posts: 1 New Member
    can someone please help me as well? in addtion to this in one household i cannot use a single bookcase the normal way in order to read a specific book i have to open the book case and select it from the invetory
    thanks again fellow simmers!

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>8526dd0438b7f54a5c4008d6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-16 20:48:35</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>8526dd0438b7f54a5c4008d6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 15614268044698463640 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function
    File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 244, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1438, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2129, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2116, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8526dd0438b7f54a5c4008d6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-16 20:50:20</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:828</categoryid><desyncid>8526dd0438b7f54a5c4008d6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1724, in _run_interaction_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 398, in _show_picker_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 201, in _create_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1880, in _setup_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 237, in _setup_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1731, in picker_rows_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1666, in create_row
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1560, in get_description
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 593, in get_tooltip_field
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 429, in get_tokens
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 429, in <genexpr>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 305, in _get_token
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 31, in get_objects
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 828, in get_participants
    ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>8526dd0438b7f54a5c4008d6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-16 20:50:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:828</categoryid><desyncid>8526dd0438b7f54a5c4008d6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1724, in _run_interaction_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 398, in _show_picker_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 201, in _create_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1880, in _setup_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 237, in _setup_dialog
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1731, in picker_rows_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1666, in create_row
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1560, in get_description
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 593, in get_tooltip_field
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 429, in get_tokens
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 429, in <genexpr>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 305, in _get_token
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 31, in get_objects
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 828, in get_participants
    ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor
    </root>
    Hello @mr_consuela
    If you have custom traits, try removing them and see if the issues remain.
    If the issues remain, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

• LozoTrioxideLozoTrioxide Posts: 4 New Member
    Could someone help me out with this?

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7a87cdc0dca535735c423dae</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-18 22:37:21</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:622</categoryid><desyncid>7a87cdc0dca535735c423dae</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantTypeSim.Listeners)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\ambient_service.py", line 616, in _flavor_alarm_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\walkby_ambient_situation.py", line 197, in start_social
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 812, in _change_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\walkby_ambient_situation.py", line 333, in on_activate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 1338, in _set_job_role_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 1362, in _set_sim_role_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 822, in _on_set_sim_role_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\walkby_ambient_situation.py", line 352, in _on_set_sim_role_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\walkby_ambient_situation.py", line 386, in _push_social
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3516, in push_super_affordance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.139e\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.139e\turbolib\events\interactions.py", line 127, in _turbolib_interaction_queue
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1331, in append
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 119, in __exit__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 878, in _head_change_watcher
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 962, in _get_head
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 333, in get_next_unblocked_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 997, in notify_queue_head
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 527, in _get_close_to_target_and_greet
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 465, in _greet_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\greeting_socials\greetings.py", line 466, in try_push_targeted_greeting_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\greeting_socials\greetings.py", line 445, in _try_push_greeting_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\greeting_socials\greetings.py", line 187, in __new__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\greeting_socials\greetings.py", line 177, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 127, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_based_score_threshold.py", line 41, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_based_score.py", line 56, in get_score
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_based_score.py", line 56, in <genexpr>
    ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantTypeSim.Listeners
    </root>
    edited January 2019
    Hello @LozoTrioxide
    Are you getting the same LE message continually or is this the first time?
    If you are getting it continually, what is your sim doing when it is generated?
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @LozoTrioxide
    > Are you getting the same LE message continually or is this the first time?
    > If you are getting it continually, what is your sim doing when it is generated?

Well, it seems to be random, because normally my sim is just walking around, etc, nothing actually special, also i think this is the same issue ive had before
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @LozoTrioxide
    > Are you getting the same LE message continually or is this the first time?
    > If you are getting it continually, what is your sim doing when it is generated?

Well, it seems to be random, because normally my sim is just walking around, etc, nothing actually special, also i think this is the same issue ive had before

It looks like it occurs when your sim is interacting with other sims. Are they speaking to a certain type of sim, such as a celebrity?
    Also, try testing to see if it occurs when you have no mods /cc in your Mods folder.
    @rosemow

No, im not talking to any special sim, just random ones.

But no it doesnt do it when i have no mods. Cause that would be a clean game at that point xD
    @rosemow

No, im not talking to any special sim, just random ones.

But no it doesnt do it when i have no mods. Cause that would be a clean game at that point xD

If the LE message is not generated when you have moved your mods folder to the desktop, and are testing playing your current save game with no mods/cc, then the mods/cc may be causing the issue.
    After testing, put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , see if the LE message occurs, take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
    See, the issue is totally random, somtimes it does it, somtimes it doesnt. It's really hard to pinpoint
    See, the issue is totally random, somtimes it does it, somtimes it doesnt. It's really hard to pinpoint

It may be a bit hard to work out the cause of the issue. If you have the MCCC mod, you could post your LE in the LE support section of MCCC mod Discord server .
    https://discord.gg/Nuezgsn