Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I interpret the last exception file?

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Xiuyingah wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Xiuyingah wrote: »
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Hello @Xiuyingah
    > > Try removing your current version of the sims teleporter mod, then download the latest version of the mod and see if that helps.
    >
    > I don't have that mod haha that's why i was so confused... and thank you for answering so fast !
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    > Then start the game and test to see if the error message is still generated @Xiuyingah

it didn't appear without the mods/CC. But how do I do to reput them in without it causing an error ?

Hello @Xiuyingah
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop again.
    Then start the game and a new mods folder will be generated, Exit the game. Then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the LE problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game by seeing if an LE error appears in the Sims 4 folder , take the cc/mod item out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
  • Options
    XiuyingahXiuyingah Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi ! I got another one and there isn't any "failure".

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>59dd29f1b6861be55c2a4fd4</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-31 18:37:24</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>whim_modifiers.py:33</categoryid><desyncid>59dd29f1b6861be55c2a4fd4</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Sim 765902945102305627 failed to load (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_score_multiplier')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\events\core.py", line 92, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1299, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 227, in on_enter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 70, in load_households
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 152, in _load_household_from_household_proto
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1149, in load_data
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1136, in load_data
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\events\sims.py", line 56, in _turbolib_sim_info_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2808, in load_sim_info
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2958, in _load_sim_info
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 787, in load
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\🐸🐸🐸🐸\nudity\_ts4_nudity_injects.py", line 126, in _🐸🐸🐸🐸_on_exhibitionist_trait_add
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 62, in add_trait
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 399, in _add_trait
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 645, in _add_buffs
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 305, in add_buff
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 974, in on_add
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 69, in on_add
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\whims\whim_modifiers.py", line 33, in apply_modifier
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_score_multiplier'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • Options
    Hasti10733Hasti10733 Posts: 8 New Member
    hello @rosemow do i then delete the actual mods folder after i place it on desktop because i moved the mods folder to desktop and didnt delete the original mod folder but its still there it still says last exception detected by mccc.
  • Options
    i have 6 last exception files i need help bad.
  • Options
    cause i cant find the cc/script im looking for cause it dosent tell you.
  • Options
    Hasti10733 wrote: »
    hello @rosemow do i then delete the actual mods folder after i place it on desktop because i moved the mods folder to desktop and didnt delete the original mod folder but its still there it still says last exception detected by mccc.
    i have 6 last exception files i need help bad.
    cause i cant find the cc/script im looking for cause it dosent tell you.

Hello @Hasti10733
    After you have moved your mods folder to the desktop, delete the original mods folder that is still in the Sims 4 folder. Then start the game and a new mods folder will be generated. Play the game a little while. Then exit the game without saving the game. Then go to your sims 4 folder and see if any new LE messages have been generated. If none have been generated, then it is a mod/cc that is causing the issue.
    You will then need to put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the LE problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game by seeing if an LE error appears in the Sims 4 folder , take the cc/mod item out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

It may be best to post your LE in the LE support section of MCCC mod Discord server. Simmers there may also be able to help you.
    https://discord.gg/Nuezgsn
  • Options
    thankyou @rosemow
  • Options
    gumswallowergumswallower Posts: 3 New Member
    I've managed to solve every issue I've gotten in lastExceptions except this one:

<root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>8d91f8173b7119ed5c2a65e3</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-12-31 10:56:03</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>slots.py:353</categoryid>
    <desyncid>8d91f8173b7119ed5c2a65e3</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\serving_interactions.py", line 649, in _run_interaction_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\serving_interactions.py", line 594, in _push_serve_affordance

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\serving_interactions.py", line 584, in _pick_serve_affordance

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\serving_interactions.py", line 50, in find_serve_target

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 353, in is_valid_for_placement

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
    thank you for the help!
  • Options
  • Options
    It's the same LE, and it happens a few seconds into the game no matter what my sim is doing
  • Options
    It's the same LE, and it happens a few seconds into the game no matter what my sim is doing

Hello @gumswallower
    If you have a pool on your lot, try editing it or removing it, just to test to see if the LE is still generated.
  • Options
    KangyiiWKangyiiW Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello @rosemow Okay thanks I will try
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > gumswallower wrote: »
    >
    > It's the same LE, and it happens a few seconds into the game no matter what my sim is doing
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @gumswallower
    > If you have a pool on your lot, try editing it or removing it, just to test to see if the LE is still generated.

I removed the pools on the lot and it still made a LE
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > gumswallower wrote: »
    >
    > It's the same LE, and it happens a few seconds into the game no matter what my sim is doing
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @gumswallower
    > If you have a pool on your lot, try editing it or removing it, just to test to see if the LE is still generated.

I removed the pools on the lot and it still made a LE

You may be best to post your LE in the LE support section of the MCCC mod Discord server @gumswallower. The simmers there may be able to help you.
    https://discord.gg/Nuezgsn
  • Options
    EastsideSimmerEastsideSimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this. Thanks in advance!

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>8532bece9a9ec1c35c2bbbf6</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2019-01-01 14:15:55</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>whim_modifiers.py:33</categoryid>
    <desyncid>8532bece9a9ec1c35c2bbbf6</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[manus] Sim 389570908028549184 failed to load (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_score_multiplier')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\events\core.py", line 92, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 227, in on_enter

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 70, in load_households

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 152, in _load_household_from_household_proto

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1149, in load_data

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log

File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1136, in load_data

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\events\sims.py", line 56, in _turbolib_sim_info_load

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2808, in load_sim_info

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2958, in _load_sim_info

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 787, in load

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\🐸🐸🐸🐸\nudity\_ts4_nudity_injects.py", line 126, in _🐸🐸🐸🐸_on_exhibitionist_trait_add

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 62, in add_trait

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 399, in _add_trait

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 645, in _add_buffs

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 305, in add_buff

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 974, in on_add

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 69, in on_add

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\whims\whim_modifiers.py", line 33, in apply_modifier

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_score_multiplier'

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
  • Options
    EastsideSimmerEastsideSimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    @rosemow Thank you! It worked.
  • Options
    SimsChick06SimsChick06 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello again everyone. Sorry for the late reply. I forgot I had posted about my LE issue. I was so distracted by the holidays. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I indeed ran the update for the Lin-Z Smart Speaker fix, so that can't be the issue unless there's still something EA didn't fix about the speaker. Also, speaking of things EA didn't fix, I know this may not be relevant here but I'm hoping someone can tell me if they're still having issues with hair EA hair colors changing in their game. Some colors still don't work for me and EA said this problem was fixed, I guess it isn't.
  • Options
    Hello again everyone. Sorry for the late reply. I forgot I had posted about my LE issue. I was so distracted by the holidays. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I indeed ran the update for the Lin-Z Smart Speaker fix, so that can't be the issue unless there's still something EA didn't fix about the speaker. Also, speaking of things EA didn't fix, I know this may not be relevant here but I'm hoping someone can tell me if they're still having issues with hair EA hair colors changing in their game. Some colors still don't work for me and EA said this problem was fixed, I guess it isn't.

Hello @SimsChick06
    Have you tried moving your whole mods folder to the desktop, deleting the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files
    then starting the game and testing to see if you are still receiving the LE messages?
    If you have, were the LE messages still occurring?
  • Options
    cerezitacerezita Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello guys!

I'm kinda going crazy and need help, I'm not sure whats the problem and it happens right when my sims woohooo, at the start of the game, though when I start the game its ony the root one and when i try to move certain objects.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-02 01:34:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:828</categoryid><desyncid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<ats4:smallcooler20160803:0x0c9f0833bbfe8a38, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.INTERNAL_STATE_RESET, being_processed:True, source:None, cause:Build/Buy. This will result in a partially reset object (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\system.py", line 236, in c_api_reset_object
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\system.py", line 250, in reset_object
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 266, in reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 301, in trigger_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 419, in start_processing
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 443, in _process
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 594, in _process_one_record
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
    File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 553, in _process_one_record
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 800, in on_reset_internal_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 735, in on_reset_internal_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 357, in on_reset_internal_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 1955, in component_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 1976, in reset_states_to_default
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2452, in _trigger_on_state_changed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 485, in on_state_changed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 413, in update_object_tooltip
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 502, in _ui_metadata_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 429, in get_tokens
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 429, in <genexpr>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 305, in _get_token
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 31, in get_objects
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 828, in get_participants
    ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-02 01:34:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:828</categoryid><desyncid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<ats4:smallcooler20160803:0x0c9f0833bbfe8a38, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.INTERNAL_STATE_RESET, being_processed:True, source:LiveDragComponent(ats4:smallcooler20160803:0x0c9f0833bbfe8a38), cause:cancel live drag.. This will result in a partially reset object (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\live_drag_commands.py", line 105, in live_drag_end
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 645, in end_live_drag
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 496, in cancel_live_drag_on_objects
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\live_drag_component.py", line 228, in cancel_live_dragging
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 266, in reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 301, in trigger_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 419, in start_processing
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 443, in _process
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 594, in _process_one_record
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 553, in _process_one_record
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 800, in on_reset_internal_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 735, in on_reset_internal_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 357, in on_reset_internal_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 1955, in component_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 1976, in reset_states_to_default
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2452, in _trigger_on_state_changed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 485, in on_state_changed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 413, in update_object_tooltip
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 502, in _ui_metadata_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 429, in get_tokens
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 429, in <genexpr>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 305, in _get_token
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 31, in get_objects
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 828, in get_participants
    ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-02 01:35:17</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:828</categoryid><desyncid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<ats4:smallcooler20160803:0x0c9f0833bc068a8f, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.INTERNAL_STATE_RESET, being_processed:True, source:LiveDragComponent(ats4:smallcooler20160803:0x0c9f0833bc068a8f), cause:cancel live drag.. This will result in a partially reset object (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\live_drag_commands.py", line 182, in live_drag_canceled
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 719, in cancel_live_drag
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 496, in cancel_live_drag_on_objects
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\live_drag_component.py", line 228, in cancel_live_dragging
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-02 02:27:46</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2910</categoryid><desyncid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 141, in on_loot
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 95, in apply_operations
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 373, in apply_to_resolver
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 358, in get_loot_ops_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 155, in test_resolver
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 392, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 425, in get_participants
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2910, in get_participants
    TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-02 02:35:14</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:2910</categoryid><desyncid>5345a16e953a2b5f5c2bd2d3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 141, in on_loot
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 95, in apply_operations
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 373, in apply_to_resolver
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 358, in get_loot_ops_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 155, in test_resolver
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 392, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 425, in get_participants
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2910, in get_participants
    TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType'
    </root>
  • Options
    cerezitacerezita Posts: 2 New Member
    pastebin.com/XReqijF9
    it didnt post the full issue or its just buggy for me so there-