Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want my dogs in bed with me!

As title says...
I miss my doggie sleeping next to my sims
Its a bonding experience

Comments

• drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member
    Agreed. Not gonna happen though
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I think Cats can, if they love you enough. Not big dogs.

I wish they would too, even if it had to be large beds.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • MegamiNyxMegamiNyx Posts: 24 Member
    > @Minai said:
    > As title says...
    > I miss my doggie sleeping next to my sims
    > Its a bonding experience

I wish they could also. It would be cool. I don't like them just sitting next to the bed wishing they can get in T_T.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Yep. I don't control my pets in The Sims 3 that much, so I was shocked when I saw my sims dog jump of the bed and sleep with my sim. That was my favorite discovery on The Sims 3. I wish we could have it back. But then I realized they don't update Expansion Packs anymore unless they create pack that has something to do with dog sleeping, which is impossible.... Still can't accept the dissapointment that I had when the Cash Registers are just decorations.(Yep Decorations because every business management things can already be done at the business panel.)
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Same. It's a nice moment to screenshot. It also helped if my sims were broke.
  • kismetkismet Posts: 61 Member
    It would be excellent for some type of patch for the game. They patched in other things so I don't think it's entirely impossible. Hear that EA? Get on it please