Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** Update 08/08/18 ** Making it Big Challenge - A "new" challenge for sims 4

desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
Hi guys! It's been a LONG time since I posted anything on the forums but I recently came up with a challenge that I absolutely LOVE in my own gameplay. I am not sure if anyone else would enjoy it but I thought I would share just in case. I also want to state first that if someone else has done a similar challenge to this - I apologize!

This challenge is kind of a combination of 2 of my favourite challenges. My favourite things to do in gameplay is have babies, and earn a TON of money so I decided to combine the two in a lengthy challenge to hold my attention. The two challenges I based this off of are the 100 baby Challenge and the Rags to Riches that The Sim Supply does on his channel. For me, I seem to lose interest in both because they are very repetitive. I don't like playing with just one sim, but playing with a household of sims means I am not focusing on building them up financially. SO - this challenge came to be.

Basically, the goal is to earn the maximum amount of money (9,999,999) AND raise 100 children.

How this works:
1. Play with aging turned off - The point is not to do this as fast as you can, it's just to do it.
2. Create a single female sim - you could use a male if you have him enabled to get pregnant.
3. Choose one method to focus on making money -This time, I chose painting. But it can be anything you'd like.
4. Choose a lot you plan on staying on and cheat your money to 0 - testingcheats true and then money 0 will do this.
5. Start earning money and meeting people!
6. Once you have a house, it's time to make your first baby!
7. Raise that baby or babies until they become an adult - For babies, wait until the moodlet of "new baby" is gone. Toddler, max out their skills. Children, earn an A. Teens, earn and A and a character value (if you have parenthood).
8. Rinse and repeat.

The challenge will end once you have the maximum amount of money and you have successfully raised 100 children.

The only rules to this challenge:
1. No Cheating!
2. One baby daddy per pregnancy.
4. Follow the aging guidlines above
5. One pregnancy in the house at a time (single, twins or triplets).
6. Only your main sim can earn money - no teen jobs, or moving anyone else in. no money trees or any other rewards that earn money
7. **optional** with my own challenge, I didn't have my first baby until I had an actual house with windows, doors and a separate room for them. It just seemed a little more realistic.
8. You are free to have pets in your household, but keep in mind, they do cost you more money and they may not add to your family funds.
I have removed the rule that said you can only earn money one way. Instead, try to focus on one method (I wouldn't recommend a job) but you are welcome to use other methods as well - as long as it is only your main sim earning the money.

That's it! I am still in the process of play testing this, so if anything else comes up I will make sure to edit and add it in here. If you decided to try it out, please keep me posted on how it's going! I would love to know!

I also want to stress that this challenge is designed to be a long one and to play slowly. It isn't about speeding through to get to the end. I highly suggest enjoy the little details and family aspects of the game. Especially with Seasons out now! It has a goal but its the journey that keeps it interesting <3 (deep right?)

Again, I combined two of my favourite challenges to suit my gameplay style. I am not taking credit for creating those and if someone else has done something similar, I apologize and would love to know!

Thanks for checking it out! :)And, feel free to post your challenges down below if you give it a shot. I would love to see!

Post edited by desirae333 on

Comments