March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Life's Lessons - A Sims 4 Story -Discontinued-

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2018
    So, anyone want a discussion? If you know me, you know I LOVE discussing any of my stories but don't get enough opportunities. So, feel free to ask any question about it. I'm up for answering anything that doesn't spoil the story. (And I can't believe I'm asking for a discussion. Makes me feel kinda whiny. :/ )
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi @Bugsie2016 oh! I was going to ask a question about Claire's parents.
    So you know they know Claire and Ron are getting married. If they were to find out Claire is pregnant, would they still be just as cross even if they know they will be married?
    So you know they know Claire and Ron are getting married. If they were to find out Claire is pregnant, would they still be just as cross even if they know they will be married?

@simscognito
    This is reaching into spoiler territory as we will get their reactions soon but I'll answer this without being too specific.

I think they would generally still be mad but one of them would be more forgiving than the other.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

@simscognito
    This is reaching into spoiler territory as we will get their reactions soon but I'll answer this without being too specific.

I think they would generally still be mad but one of them would be more forgiving than the other.

Eek!
    now I'm scared. :(

@simscognito

Eek!

No need to be. They'll figure it out. Any other questions?

@simscognito

Eek!

Ooh! What about, what do Claire and Ron do in their leisure time? Do they have any particular films/programmes they like to watch? Or do they have any boardgames they like to play? :)

@simscognito

Eek!

Ooh! What about, what do Claire and Ron do in their leisure time? Do they have any particular films/programmes they like to watch? Or do they have any boardgames they like to play? :)

@simscognito Erm, probably watch movies together. Not really any particular type, as long as it's a good movie. Sometimes they go for walks to enjoy nature but right now it's almost winter so not much of that right now. During the school term, Ron does his lesson planning while Claire does whatever she has on the to-do list of hers. She doesn't really have much extra work to do at home. Her work mainly stays at her job. Ron is a teacher so it makes sense he has that to do.

@simscognito

Eek!

@simscognito Erm, probably watch movies together. Not really any particular type, as long as it's a good movie. Sometimes they go for walks to enjoy nature but right now it's almost winter so not much of that right now. During the school term, Ron does his lesson planning while Claire does whatever she has on the to-do list of hers. She doesn't really have much extra work to do at home. Her work mainly stays at her job. Ron is a teacher so it makes sense he has that to do.

Ahhh they sound sweet. I like that they go for walks. That's healthy. Do they have any particular route they like to take?

@simscognito

Eek!

Ahhh they sound sweet. I like that they go for walks. That's healthy. Do they have any particular route they like to take?

@simscognito

Eek!

@simscognito Nope. Just wherever. Random thing; Something that Ron does do when he isn't with Claire and out for lunch is order anything containing meat. Claire is vegetarian so he won't eat meat around her. She didn't ask him not to, he just chose not to do that.

@simscognito

Eek!

@simscognito

Eek!

@simscognito Nope. Just wherever. Random thing; Something that Ron does do when he isn't with Claire and out for lunch is order anything containing meat. Claire is vegetarian so he won't eat meat around her. She didn't ask him not to, he just chose not to do that.

Gosh! He's much better than Henry. :D Henry doesn't care what he eats around Alex. XD (pescetarian).

Does he have any particular favourites he likes to cook when Claire's not around?

@simscognito

Eek!

@simscognito

Eek!

Gosh! He's much better than Henry. :D Henry doesn't care what he eats around Alex. XD (pescetarian).

Does he have any particular favourites he likes to cook when Claire's not around?

I doubt he prepares anything non vegetarian in the kitchen at home. They live together and he feels it's unfair for him to make something she can't eat. So, he eats out at places (something I hardly ever do :lol: )

@simscognito

Eek!

@simscognito

Eek!

I doubt he prepares anything non vegetarian in the kitchen at home. They live together and he feels it's unfair for him to make something she can't eat. So, he eats out at places (something I hardly ever do :lol: )

Neither apart from on uni campus, but that doesn't count. :D
    But wow! Ron sounds very respectful. I can imagine them having a long happy marriage. :blush:
    How does he feel about cutting meat out of his diet when he's with Claire?

@simscognito

Eek!

@simscognito

Eek!

Neither apart from on uni campus, but that doesn't count. :D
    But wow! Ron sounds very respectful. I can imagine them having a long happy marriage. :blush:
    How does he feel about cutting meat out of his diet when he's with Claire?

There's a backstory on why Ron is how he is...which will be revealed. He knows what it's like for someone to not consider how he feels.

He's fine with it. If he wasn't he wouldn't do it. It was his idea. He lived with Claire's family from 15 as a friend (and then boyfriend later on) and both her parents are also vegetarian. They allowed him to eat whatever as it was his decision but to him it was simpler to eat vegetarian than make something entirely different.
    Anyone else have questions?
    I haven't posted LL for a while. About a month, although it doesn't feel like it. :) But, I will soon as soon as possible. (Both when I have time and have motivation to finish the next chapter. Time should be soon enough, motivation might take a little longer. :) )

But, I didn't come here to just post apologies for not having a chapter. I brought some pics of Claire & Ron I forgot about. I took them a little over a month ago (May 4th to be exact)
    3CRjzk9l.png
    tGNnzrVl.pngRUHE48Dl.pnglu93eNml.pngap3bji5l.png
    Wow! Claire looks gorgeous in those.
    It's possible I could have a chapter this weekend. :) Just an update on the chapter situation.
    *Sorry for it taking to update, it didn't feel too long*
    Chapter 14
    tumblr_inline_pc6xcvq7T71v2lczu_540.png
    Chapter coming soon! It's wedding time! :smiley:
    It's here! Ron and Claire's wedding! :)
    Chapter 15
    tumblr_inline_pcm3vrf0mL1v2lczu_540.png
    Promise there's a chapter coming tomorrow. Even if I spend 8 hours taking pics (it won't be that long, it's not a long chapter)!
  • KwirqueKwirque Posts: 17 Member
    Love these sims