Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Stuff Pack Would You Like To See Return In Sims 4?

aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
edited February 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
From The Sims 3 which one do you like the most and want to return to The Sims 4. Or at least in a variation.
For more information regarding Stuff Packs visit here: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Stuff_packs
1. The Sims 2
2. The Sims 3
3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
4. The Sims 1

Which Stuff Pack Would You Like To See Return In Sims 4? 61 votes

Town Life Stuff (Sims 3)
8%
IceyJCinders27littlemissgogoGizmoGaming64Toreshinbo 5 votes
Katy Perry Sweet Treats (Sims 3) (and why did I ever include this atrocity in this poll?!?!?!?)
8%
Bagoas77the_greenplumbobZeeGeedoedearTheGoodOldGamer 5 votes
Diesel Stuff (Sims 3)
4%
happysimmer2007UzumakiBrandonpizzaforpresident 3 votes
70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff (Sims 3)
32%
aprilroseSikoahGraceDJQ1308fruitsbasket101Jennyggaria345563KNPenInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtStutumFreezerBunnyCowplantMissMahooAugustoAshtontoAshton22thenightcourtHeckinGodzillaparadiseplanetVanPelt81Snowbird48Balti 20 votes
Movie Stuff (Sims 3)
3%
Goofhead2mellie_cc 2 votes
High End Loft Stuff (Sims 3)
3%
samemiesimuelle 2 votes
Fast Lane Stuff (Sims 3)
13%
CynnataydevChadSims2DominicLaurencetinacolada00ChazzzyHarlowandMeJordan061102 8 votes
Outdoor Living Stuff (Sims 3)
3%
Writin_Regmock68 2 votes
Master Suit Stuff (Sims 3)
22%
auroraael14SeraphicPinkloubyloulouChelleJoashcrash19AngelEb95aws200DcD2510LiesSimLaaupoltergeistLiaRose1435GamingTweety0xx_Simmer_xx0 14 votes

Comments

• aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    I would love to see a Master Suite Stuff like Stuff Pack. If a SP could add new romance interactions and animations outside of gameplay objects (like we can make out while standing again like in Sims 2 and 3, and bring back goose from Sims 2) I'm all in for a SP for Sims 4. Plus this would be a perfect return for the Seat of Romance. My favorite toilet. o:)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVJ4PT_6wtU
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    None I have far too much stuff that I don't use. I don't want more stuff unless it's ladders, bunk beds, multi function furniture and spiral stairs. it would be really cool to have a bookcase desk that a computer could still be used on.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Fast Lane Stuff (Sims 3)
    Didn’t Fast Lane come with cars? If so I vote that
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'd love to have a master suite stuff pack again. It is probably my favorite stuff pack from Sims 3. Followed by 70s, 80s, and 90s.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    Ugh, none of them. No repeats. I'd rather they do something new. Just repeating the same old stuff is not what I play 4 for. Although I would love to have spiral stairs. Please!
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Doesn't sims 4 already have a movie stuff pack?
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Ikea Stuff - Sims 2
  • SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Ikea Stuff - Sims 2

That!

But for the most part Sims 4 has most of this stuff in general, but it would be awesome for them to do something like the Master Suite stuff pack for sims 3, mainly as @aws200 said, for more romantic interactions.

Though Dine out did give us a nice addition to dating and romance, I feel like we could use more for that sort of thing.
    Also the stuff in that Sims 3 pack had a particular charm, kinda like how I feel about Sims 4 packs like Spa Day and Laundry Day, so having those type of themed items would be great.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Katy Perry Sweet Treats (Sims 3) (and why did I ever include this atrocity in this poll?!?!?!?)
    The Katy Perry one, since they don't sell it on Steam.

And because it would amuse me to no end if they brought it back. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Fast Lane Stuff (Sims 3)
    Easily Fast Lane cars need to return.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I need TVs like this in the game!
    retro_tv_3d_model_by_therealplasticboy.jpg
    retro-tv.jpg
    television_1462803966896_2180804_ver1.0.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Snowbird48Snowbird48 Posts: 2 New Member
    What I'd just love for the Sims 4 to bring back is hobbies/ magazines. Like in ts2 Freetime.

Along with new hair colors, like more browns and blondes and some like violet, electric blue etc.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Everyone loved Katy Perry Sweet Treats, right?

oO76Cha.png

Great times were had by all...
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    In all honesty though, I don't really care for any of the stuff packs from The Sims 3, I'd love if they recreated IKEA stuff and H&M stuff from the Sims 2, however.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Easily the 70's 80's & 90's stuff pack from The Sims 3. Need some sim's dad dressed like Dee Snyder embarassing their kids wearing spandex while mom is dressed like Courtney Love and their living in a tacky home that hasn't been remodeled since the Pinto was in production.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Fast Lane Stuff (Sims 3)
    OMG Katy perry...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Town Life Stuff (Sims 3)
    Town life stuff. There needs to be more to do in neighborhoods.

By the way, why does everyone hate Katy Perry's Sweet Treats stuff? I don't have that stuff pack yet and I'm just wondering why.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Fast Lane Stuff (Sims 3)
    Toreshinbo wrote: »
    Town life stuff. There needs to be more to do in neighborhoods.

By the way, why does everyone hate Katy Perry's Sweet Treats stuff? I don't have that stuff pack yet and I'm just wondering why.

Cause it was totally useless.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    None of the above. I want better Expansion Packs.
  • simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    High End Loft Stuff (Sims 3)
    I only voted for High End Loft Stuff because I want more "rich" looking objects that don't look like they're from the Victorian era.
    I don't really want repeats from past games, I want to see the creation of something new to the Sims franchise.
    Though, I wouldn't mind if they brought back functional bunk beds and loft beds, that would make my tiny living games (I love tiny homes!) so much better.
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Fast Lane Stuff (Sims 3)
    I'm not even minding the cars anymore but we need the garage items!!

Other than that, I would love the return of something like Sims 2 H&M Fashion or Teen Style. Sims 3 SPs were horrenduos.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode