Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying the Jungle Adventure Game Pack?

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Yes
    Just TRY and stop me!

First thing, I MUST buy mom and my older sister their birthday presents (just around the corner), after that - I'm off to the jungle!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    LumiastaLumiasta Posts: 171 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely! ...although amusingly I'll be RL vacationing when it comes out, but as soon as I'm back: Selvadorada here I come!
  • Options
    RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    Maybe
    It's not really my cup of tea/it depends on the content. I wasn't a fan of World Adventures and only bought that (on sale) for the mopeds however I'll probably end up buying/going halfs with my daughter on this one as she likes the look of it. I'd rather wait for a sale though.
    iscQh5U.png
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely! I am SO excited!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Yes
    I'll buy it when it goes on sale. The trailer didn't really do anything for me, but I'm not feeling the theme anyways. I will enjoy the new dancing and recipes.
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited February 2018
    Yes
    yes, as a bundle only & at most 25 bucks

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    No
    I just recently saw the trailer and was really unimpressed.This is a no for me. The theme, gameplay, and the overall World Adventure feel is simply a no for me. Maybe the next one (crossing fingers for a love or school pack <3). For now I'll be busy with FFXIV :lol: .
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    Maybe
    i am saying maybe but only because i am undecided it looks a lot like world adventures which is a pack which never impressed me or i felt like was needed or wanted and i am getting the same vibe here however i may get it just because of the little practical content to me it may provide may be worth it to me anyways but i have not decided yet. its not exactly a maybe its more of an undecided.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    No
    I hated World Adventures and as nice as the dancing in the video looked, that isn't enough for me to get me to waste my money on a World Adventures redo GP. Especially since EA decided to jack up the prices for them in Canada.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yes
    Although I would have preferred the beach scene, I still think this looks pretty cool. I will definitely be buying this.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Maybe
    Erring on the side of no, as I'm trying to save money wherever I can plus I don't find it all that interesting. Will make a decision after the livestream. OK, so I want more holiday destinations, but I can't imagine any of my played sims actually going there.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Yes
    I will probably need to wait for it on sale lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Maybe
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Yes
    I want it, it looks so cool!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Yes
    I'm definitely interested in this. I don't know if I'll get it right away or if I will wait a bit but I'll definitely be interested.

I liked WA, though I did not do a lot of tomb-raiding. I generally always like travel, vacations and diverse cultures. I will be willing to explore the pack.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Yes
    I'm looking forward to this GP, mainly because it is very different from what we have had so far in Sims 4. I like the element of surprise and danger involved. I love the whole Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider type thing too. I do realise that the GP will be rather like a scaled-down World Adventures, but I really enjoyed that EP, even though I did wish that there had also been a few more ordinary, vacation-type things for my sims to do after all the puzzles had been solved. I am hoping that Jungle Adventure will address this need.
  • Options
    MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    Yes
    Yes! I love WA and The Sims 2 Castaway for PS2 and this seems to have aspects of both of them :D (Llamas!)
    cha cha cha
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited February 2018
    Maybe
    I voted maybe, cause it depends. If the reviews will only be about how beautiful it looks, then no. If it will be about how many hours of challenging, replayable and absorbing joy it brings then yes, most certainly will (I love this theme). I hope @DeservedCriticism will be allowed some computer time at his friends again.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member
    No
    Not my type of game. I've never gone on holidays so I don't see the appeal. I'm glad so many are happy about it though!
  • Options
    hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    Yes
    Yess i'm really excited. It seems kind of similar to world adventures with the traps ect. Which excites me because that was probably my favourite EP for TS3. I'm a little tight though so i'll still wait for a sale and just watch some gameplay vids inbetween.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yes
    Definitely buying it. I'm so hyped for that pack.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Yes
    Will be getting it day one. I love that the temple exploration resets. I did each of the three locations in World Adventures once and never again. I just wonder how many unique walk throughs we can expect. I won't be watching any reviews or let's plays because I don't want any temple clues and want to discover everything about this pack on my own.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    Yes
    Money is an issue for me at the moment, but I will get it eventually. I may have to wait for a price drop.
  • Options
    Cait_2303Cait_2303 Posts: 58 Member
    No
    I don't think I will be purchasing. I like to have my gameplay realistic and I prefer packs like Parenthood and Cats and Dogs over Vampires and the like. However that completely my opinion and I look forward to some reviews!
    sGdXQ3l.png

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2018
    Maybe
    Not decided. It looks cheaply done compared to world adventures.
    Not seen much in it to intice me to buy it apart from building with its content.
    It looks boring.
    Maybe when I see more of it I would consider it. Impossible to say yes/no from the trailer...

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon