Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Wild With The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Don't know if anyone has posted this above - sorry if I missed it. For those wanting to take kids and toddlers to the jungle, this tweet from SimGuruNinja confirms it is possible:

Excellent! :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Don't know if anyone has posted this above - sorry if I missed it. For those wanting to take kids and toddlers to the jungle, this tweet from SimGuruNinja confirms it is possible:

A toddler crawling through the jungle. That I must see.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2018
    The world here looks amazing I just have to say it again, and again, and again, and again...

I really do hope we get to see concept art for it.

It reminds me so much of the older Tomb Raider.

tru1.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

So we can take our toddlers into the highly dangerous and presumably deadly jungle? I think that's called, 'bad parenting'.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member

A toddler crawling through the jungle. That I must see.

Yeah they'd probably be starving to death or throw tantrums because of sleep deprivation in the middle of the hike.
  • Options

So we can take our toddlers into the highly dangerous and presumably deadly jungle? I think that's called, 'bad parenting'.

Then I must try it! Could the parents perish and leave the toddler all alone in the jungle? >:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options

Nah, you bring your dog and he will take care of all dangers. :smile:
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Nah, you bring your dog and he will take care of all dangers. :smile:

Time to take Eliza Pancakes vacationing with my sims B)B)B)>:)

I bet she'd make a fine skeleton.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    LiELF wrote: »

Then I must try it! Could the parents perish and leave the toddler all alone in the jungle? >:)

Nah, Sims social services will always find the child and whisks them away. Always.
  • Options

Gruesome mind, gruesome. Heh.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Just a quick info. The traps, loot and layouts will change every sim day or so. Which is awesome! Source: https://simsvip.com/2018/02/13/sims-4-jungle-adventure-twitter-bits-gurus/
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    And this!

He is having a lovely time right now. :smiley:
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    And this!

Harvestables? plural?
    Fish types? plural?

Why yes. Yes to all.

— Dave Miotke (@SimGuruNinja) February 13, 2018

That totally answers nearly all of my earlier question :D Yaaaas sold
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    Just a quick info. The traps, loot and layouts will change every sim day or so. Which is awesome! Source: https://simsvip.com/2018/02/13/sims-4-jungle-adventure-twitter-bits-gurus/

*Drops dead from poisoned dart of happiness*
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    edited February 2018
    @applefeather2 I edited the tweet into your post. If you just add the URL of the specific tweet the forum automatically changes it into what you see in your post now, as soon as you post your comment.
  • Options

Just in time for tomorrow!

• Options

Just in time for tomorrow!

Who could ask for a better Valentine's Day gift? <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member

This so awesome!
    And this!

And this is awesome!

This packs sounds great. Even if I don't see myself exploring tombs all the time there are so many things in this pack to use outside of the treasure hunting thing!
    I'm a sucker for collections and recipes. And I really like the CAS and BB style.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited February 2018
    I like the look of it, and that you can finally explore a destination together with other sims, but I'm really disappointed we aren't getting a new career. This would have been perfect to add an archeology career. :(
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    • Live Stream #1 – February 15th, 2018 at 11am Pacific

• Live Stream #2 – February 23rd, 2018 at 11am Pacific
  • Options
    Aine wrote: »
    I like the look of it, and that you can finally explore a destination together with other sims, but I'm really disappointed we aren't getting a new career. This would have been perfect to add an archeology career. :(

Nothing has been confirmed yet of a new career though. Most likely there isn't one..?
  • Options
    edited February 2018

You could always do this. I took Flex for a vacation into Granite Falls with me.

DNKV3OC.png

ldlkMor.png

There was a bug sometime ago where friends invited would go away instantly but I think it has been fixed for a while.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

Nothing has been confirmed yet of a new career though. Most likely there isn't one..?
    Yeah, I don't understand why we can't get more careers, it's not like they require alot of new coding. I'm really bummed out about this. :(
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member

Probably no career. Selling artifacts or new craftables from new harvestables are probably it.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options

Probably no career. Selling artifacts or new craftables from new harvestables are probably it.
    I don't quantify that as 'new' though. I want an actual new career. Archeology would have been perfect and so nice to have.

Allons-y!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top