Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins and School

I'm currently on Gen 6 and pretty much every generation has had twins and I haven't had a problem with them. This isn't a big deal or anything, I just wondered if any one else had experienced it. My current sim had two sets of twins, 3 of which started school at the same time but one of them (in my case, the very first to be born) goes to school a day or two later. This happened again when I aged them all up at the same time. The second set of twins are 3 days younger than the first set and they started school as teens the same day as one girl from the first set. I just find it kind of odd. Anyone have an explanation?
Veni_sig.png

Comments

• violetta3violetta3 Posts: 47 Member
    Had not experience that yet, however I seem to have a lot of twins in my family too, not only sims which I play but also sims which are part of my family - moved out. Such as siblings, which have twins too.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I have found this with sims I download sometimes. two children, one will start school the very next school day, and one will be expected at school as soon as they move into their new house. or one the very next school day but another will automatically have two or three days to wait to go to school. no rhyme or reason.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    edited February 2018
    I too have noticed that the multiple births has ramped up. My sim does not have a fertility trait and does not have the lot trait either.

forgot to add, there was one set of twins that had the issue where one twin was expected to school the next day, and one 2 days later.