March 5 - Maxis Monthly today! Check this out for more details!

Favorite Sims 2 EP?

13...Next

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 98 Member
    Open 4 Business
    As much as I adore witches, I gotta go with the business. Running a store from home is so much fun, and I love all the badges the pack offers. It's a shame that Sims 4 hasn't been able to completely replicate the experience.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 2,901 Member
    Seasons
    This is when you know you've got a good game. No option is blowing any of the others away. There is a progression, but the numbers are staying relatively close.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 615 Member
    Seasons
    Honestly, I just love them all, but Seasons in 2 blew me away after coming from 1. It was something the community had wanted, and it was just woah. But I could have just as easily voted for ANY of the expansions - thanks for the really hard question lol.
    Origin ID: WildIrishBanshee
    My Families - Via PlumTreeApp
    The Cravens - Alien Genetacy
    The McCaigs - Vampire Genetacy
  • tasha053109tasha053109 Posts: 17 Member
    Apartment Life
    Argh this is so hard but I absolutely loved Apartment Life. It added so much to the game and I regularly move Sims into them. I love seasons too because again it added so much to the game.
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 223 Member
    Apartment Life
    Apartment Life
  • rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Seasons
    Such a difficult question! My favorite as a kid was Pets because I love cats but now I think it has to be Seasons. I adore Plantsims and the neighbrhood that was introduced. I liked being able to choose what seasons I wanted (Always fall for example or only spring and winter) and it just added a lot more realism in the game.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,680 Member
    Freetime
    Freetime or Bon Voyage are definitely my favorites.
    10xwqon.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,427 Member
    Open 4 Business
    To me it's
    1. Open for business
    2. Seasons
    3. Night Life
    4. Free Time
    5. University
    6. Apartments
    7. Bon Voyage
    8. Pets
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 226 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons for sure! I was SO excited to finally have actual weather in the game. And I liked all the furniture and such that came with it, too. To this day I still love TS2 Seasons, all the little details like how the light and ambient sounds subtly change in each season really adds to the experience.
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Pets !
  • keanisims2keanisims2 Posts: 22 Member
    Night Life
    I'd say Night Life for sure. I always loved Downtown and creating your own clubs, bars, etc :)
    giphy.gif
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 44 Member
    Open 4 Business
    Gah this is a tough question!!! I love them all, especially when they're all installed in the same game, it just makes the game feel so complete!
    If I had to choose though, this would be my order:
    1. OFB fasho, I love creating interesting businesses :smiley:
    2. Tie between Uni and Nightlife
    3. Tie again between Freetime and Seasons
    4. Pets
    5. Bon Voyage
    6. Apartment Life, which would be higher but then I realized I really only enjoy it for the setTilePlacement cheat :no_mouth: lol
    The world is quiet here
  • timecatchertimecatcher Posts: 354 Member
    Open 4 Business
    Loved OFB really gave a huge amount of gameplay options to create a self sustaining community! Of course technically it’s Seasons but that was more because of the realism additions I thought it was just so cool.
    Designing a homemade life simulation card game; Evergreen Valley. Check it out below: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942031/evergreen-valley-a-life-simulation-card-game-dev-log#latest
13...Next