Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE, add options for managing Sims inventory. Please.

Please add options to the inventory so I can organize the items that are in there by name / type. My inventory is ALWAYS a mess and would be SO better if there was a way to organize what's inside it.

It would also be VERY good if there was an option that would allow bulk removal of items, it is tricky to have to be deleting item by item. Currently it is only allowed to delete repeated things that are united in a single item at one time.

I am waiting! D:
tenor.gif

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I'd love that very much. Ideally there'd be filters that let us cycle between "everything", "food", "plants", "fish", "toys" (including pet toys and voidcritter cards) and "other".

I'm not sure if Sims 3 had filters like this or if I'm imagining this?
  • celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'd love that very much. Ideally there'd be filters that let us cycle between "everything", "food", "plants", "fish", "toys" (including pet toys and voidcritter cards) and "other".

I'm not sure if Sims 3 had filters like this or if I'm imagining this?
    nope, but with Master Controller it is possible to organize the inventory :)
    Post edited by celipoesias on
    tenor.gif
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'd love to have this option, when my sim is on vacation especially the inventory gets to be a big mess. I'd also like more storage variation in game in the form of chests or even file cabinets.. we have nothing with a modern look.
    egTcBMc.png
  • celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I'd love to have this option, when my sim is on vacation especially the inventory gets to be a big mess. I'd also like more storage variation in game in the form of chests or even file cabinets.. we have nothing with a modern look.

The same here :( My inventory is always a mess.
    tenor.gif
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    I’d like a way to sell everything in the household inventory (or personal) at once. Accidentally keeping your furniture from a large house after you move leaves the household with a boatload of stuff that takes forever to get rid of.
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    Yessss, I would absolutely love this feature as well. It's so handy to have but I usually don't end up using it because it gets so cluttered.
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • Chloewright96Chloewright96 Posts: 2 New Member
    I can't understand why we don't have this feature yet! My current sim gardens, collects, fishes and has started with archaeology but it's unbearable to try and find anything in her inventory. She got sent something to authenticate throught the post, and now it's lost in her inventory and I can't find it for the life of me! Categories would make it so much easier to use!
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Holy crap yes. That inventory even juggles itself each time it opens, so there's no use in memorizing where your stuff is.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"