Friday Highlights for August 17th are here! Head over here to check them out!
August 16 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC Patch notes here.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Partner option in CAS

I would like to make sims be in a relationship , without marriage in create a sim please.
Peace! Im out :)

Comments

• notmothergothelnotmothergothel Posts: 42 Member
    This is something I would like too. I like to plop my own unplayed townies that I created from cas. Roomate and married needs something in between sometimes.
  • futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 34 Member
    I agree it would make the game more realistic.
    I may be lying in the gutter, but I'm staring at the stars <3
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 45 Member
    Yay, that would be good.
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • JaseJase Posts: 1,896 Member
    I've always wondered why this feature wasn't originally in the game's CAS or patched in by now.
    24-050917083611.png
    You can read it on the Forums or Tumblr.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,581 Member
    I dont want to marry everyone in CAS, just because I want them as a couple, simply because I want to throw a wedding sometimes without having to go through the hassle of building the relationship.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited February 11
    I also want this option availible please. Thank you the creators of the Sims.
  • tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    Yes, I definitely want this.
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 75 Member
    Agreed, this is a much-needed option.
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family
    Story // Tree
  • Agree, they should put more relationship choices in CAS like lovers, boyfriend/girlfriend, cousin, half brother/sister and many more
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 1,812 Member
    @Jase I agree, not sure why it was patched in. It would really help. I don't want to have to marry everyone off.
    Artist, Gamer and Geek Origin ID: bmso85
    Art Gallery || My Simblr-ish
    27613094538_1262ef3143_n.jpg

• RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 105 Member
    This would be a wonderful addition!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 2,288 Member
    I would like to see the ability to make aunts and uncles without creating parents first - like a kid living with their aunt without having to make then delete the parents.
    "I'm not saying Stuff Packs thrill me to my wretched, rotting core. I'm just saying that we only get one expansion pack a year because Devs only have one pair of hands. You want to buy more half-finished packs like Get To Work? Do you?"
    Loanet wrote: »
    I would like to see the ability to make aunts and uncles without creating parents first - like a kid living with their aunt without having to make then delete the parents.

Definitely! @Loanet
  • KingoKingo Posts: 30 Member
    I want this too!
    Origin ID: PsychoBalloonCat
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I would love to have more relationship options in CAS. Boyfriend/Girlfriend is a must because there should be something between a couple having no relationship whatsoever and a couple being married. More family options would be great too. I'd love to be able to set their relationship values with a second dropdown menu that includes options like "Enemies", "Lovers", "Friends", "Neutral" etc. because it'd be neat if not every sim would start with the exact same relationship values towards each other.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 2,288 Member
    I'm not so sure about boyfriend-girlfriend. I mean, from a story-telling POV I can see why, but isn't it just as much fun to build that relationship yourself?
    "I'm not saying Stuff Packs thrill me to my wretched, rotting core. I'm just saying that we only get one expansion pack a year because Devs only have one pair of hands. You want to buy more half-finished packs like Get To Work? Do you?"
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 75 Member
    @Loanet Not if you're trying to play a pre-determined couple who you then have to romance-spam to get them to like each other enough to begin a playthrough. :/
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family
    Story // Tree
    No @Loanet

@storminmay agreed about the spamming. It's the worst.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 416 Member
    I would also like to be able to make step-parents in CAS as well.
  • hotrodmum57hotrodmum57 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm in for this partner option and for step parent too
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 559 Member
    Yes please. I've created a couple with a son, but since the ''couple'' were not married i had to woo the two which didn't always work. It's like they didn't know each other while they had a son together.
    Also they had their ''first kiss'' and ''first woohoo'' which was awkward because they already had a kid....
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 2,505 Member
    If I make predetermined couples, I just use the really long modifyrelationship cheat to set the specific number I want them to have with each other from the start, then trigger the romance-specific actions manually and then save the household from there. Granted, I shouldn't have to always do that.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Come check out Fedora Dan and Alex Starr!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 1,035 Member
    Toreshinbo wrote: »
    Yes please. I've created a couple with a son, but since the ''couple'' were not married i had to woo the two which didn't always work. It's like they didn't know each other while they had a son together.
    Also they had their ''first kiss'' and ''first woohoo'' which was awkward because they already had a kid....

Sounds like your sims had a one night stand they didn't remember (perhaps they wore masks during this which is why they don't remember each other).
  • BaltiBalti Posts: 32 Member
    Yaaas
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 282 Member
    I would like to make sims be in a relationship , without marriage in create a sim please.

Yes I agree.