Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I sent !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    HoH #1 - ROUND 1!!

Alright! Your lives are all in the grid! It's time to start the bombardment <3 ^^ Hehe!

I would like everyone to send one square to bomb. Any people who have claimed that square will lose a life. If you lose all your lives you're out. Last one standing wins!

@Alleenmens @Turner @lovesstorms @x_MG_x @Tigerblu11 @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Penguinwa101 @nani @Kaliko103 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Only bombing one is going to take awhile, won't it? Or is that the intention? XD
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Only bombing one is going to take awhile, won't it? Or is that the intention? XD

We're with 13, so that could be 13 nuked squares at once.
    Banner.png

Yeah 1 per round is enough. If everyone picked 1 spot, it'd take 7 rounds. However, with eliminations. Could be 3 or even 7+ We'll see :3

I may speed it up to two per round with less people.

Oh right, the squares stay bombed? Duh.

Oh right, the squares stay bombed? Duh.

Yes XD The squares will public be revealed and stay bombed. Its not 1 with a 100 choices :P
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    So how’s about this weather?
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Rain and flooding one part and Sunny and drought one part... :#
    It's been freezing here last night, although no snow. :C Alas. Only a month 'til spring's here...
    Banner.png
    @HayloHusky I've sent you a mail about some of the leader shots.
    Banner.png

Lol.

...Well, actually, good question! That reminds me: yesterday I experienced snowfall for the first time! Everyone in my dorm was running downstairs, yelling and screaming in excitement. Most students here are from California, where it never snows, so a lot of people were experiencing it for the first time too. Pretty exciting stuff!
    Although some of you reading this will be like "Really? It's just snow" whereas others are probably snow virgins like me. :p
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Rain and flooding one part and Sunny and drought one part... :#

Extremes aren't fun.

But like Vul said, spring is coming! Hopefully that'll even things out.

Lol.

...Well, actually, good question! That reminds me: yesterday I experienced snowfall for the first time! Everyone in my dorm was running downstairs, yelling and screaming in excitement. Most students here are from California, where it never snows, so a lot of people were experiencing it for the first time too. Pretty exciting stuff!
    Although some of you reading this will be like "Really? It's just snow" whereas others are probably snow virgins like me. :p

I SAW SNOW FOR THE FIRST TIME BEFORE YOU?! O.O AND I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!! Hahahah

HOW AMAZING IS IT?! Its so beautiful! Was it good snow or like really really light? Did it leave snow everywhere? :3 Details man, Details!!!
    But like Vul said, spring is coming! Hopefully that'll even things out.

*coughsautumncoughs*
    Thank you everyone for the fast responses! In less than 24 hours I got 12/13 of the first shots :P I'm just waiting on @Tigerblu11 before I post the results and we move on to round 2!
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    @Tigerblu11!!!!!!!!!
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    @Tigerblu11!!!!!!!!!

It's already past midnight at his though. :/ Guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I've only ever seen snow on a mountain. And it wasn't really falling; it was all there on the ground. It was still fun, though. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Rainy the last three days. Lots of flooding happening. Beat a high temp record yesterday from 1930. It was 67F (19C). Yesterday, it got up to 70. It's the middle of winter. lol Nice spring weather we're having here. :D And today it's supposed to snow. So, love the back and forth. It's great on the sinuses.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Lol.

haha! Some were probably like "it's not even going to be a significant amount, what the heck". :D But I understand. It would be exciting if I'd never seen it before, too.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I've only ever seen snow on a mountain. And it wasn't really falling; it was all there on the ground. It was still fun, though. :D

It's pretty at first...until the cars drive through it, people walk all over it, it starts to melt, dirt gets in it, etc. Then, not so pretty. My favorite part is the sparkles, though...at the beginning. So incredibly eye-catching and beautiful (unless you are trying to drive in it and then it's dangerous because all you want to do is stare but you have to try not to slide off and run into something...hahaha).
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Ooooh, I just realized I'm over 15k in posts. Woot!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

It's pretty at first...until the cars drive through it, people walk all over it, it starts to melt, dirt gets in it, etc. Then, not so pretty. My favorite part is the sparkles, though...at the beginning. So incredibly eye-catching and beautiful (unless you are trying to drive in it and then it's dangerous because all you want to do is stare but you have to try not to slide off and run into something...hahaha).

Yeah, I constantly hear about winter complaints from adults, so at least we don't have to shovel our driveways and stuff.

Also, WOOT. 15k!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Lol.

It's always nice to experience your first snow, Snows here for most of the autumn/winter months (But I live practically in the mountains so that doesn't count for the rest of the country) but yes, Must be strange for those sunworshippers from Cali to experience snow. :lol: I'd love to experience a decent summer for once, Have'nt had a lengthy sunny spell here for almost 5 years now. :disappointed:
    Christmas_Banner.png