November 15 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!
November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 16,854 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Here, this is what I've created ;)

C9Q4iUi.jpg

Rebecca is really so beautiful... <3
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 18,244 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Is there anyone that prefers to be contacted via email who sent your app through forum PM? And is there anyone who sent via email that would prefer to only be contacted through PM?

This is important for challenges, alliance making, and things like nominations and voting ^^

@twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @Turner @lovesstorms @M13Vulpecula @nani @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @Penguinwa101 @YJB19299 @x_MG_x @Kaliko103 @Smarties100

Don't contact me by mail I would never reply :D
    Forum PM all the way

Well that's a little rude. :D But I concur. Snail mail wouldn't work out too well in this type of situation. You'd always lag. Plus no one would give their home address away.

i meant e-mail
    and i said i wouldnt reply cause i never check my e-mail :D

You'll have to forgive Lo (and sometimes Vul too); they can be the subtlest of jokers. :p

Edit: subtlest? Subterlest?

I have no idea, my native language is french :D

Very cool! I'm not sure we've ever had Frenchman (or woman) in our midst before.

Matpeng (Natasha)'s French
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,778 Member
    Is there anyone that prefers to be contacted via email who sent your app through forum PM? And is there anyone who sent via email that would prefer to only be contacted through PM?

This is important for challenges, alliance making, and things like nominations and voting ^^

@twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @Turner @lovesstorms @M13Vulpecula @nani @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @Penguinwa101 @YJB19299 @x_MG_x @Kaliko103 @Smarties100

Forum PM all the way

Well that's a little rude. :D But I concur. Snail mail wouldn't work out too well in this type of situation. You'd always lag. Plus no one would give their home address away.

i meant e-mail

You'll have to forgive Lo (and sometimes Vul too); they can be the subtlest of jokers. :p

Very cool! I'm not sure we've ever had Frenchman (or woman) in our midst before.

I did NOT know that. We should have little flags next to our usernames so we know where people are from. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Great work there Yannik! :) :+1:

And Tristan's the only person with a golden colour, must be winner material..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Forum PM all the way

i meant e-mail

I did NOT know that. We should have little flags next to our usernames so we know where people are from. lol

That'd be useful. Like the Sims 3 exchange?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 13,998 Member
    edited February 2018
    Expect your first HoH challenge tonight ^^
    Taiha_Signature.png
    edited February 2018
    HoH Challenge #1 - Bombs Away!
    Welcome contestants to your First HoH Challenge! This challenge will crown our first Head of Household. As you know, the first HoH must nominate two people for eviction this week. If someone is taken off the block by PoP or any other means, the HoH will have to choose the replacement nominee. By the end of the week, one of the HoH's choices will go home. So this is the biggest power! Good luck!

In this challenge, each player must privately choose three hiding places on this 10x10 grid. You can do this by PMing or emailing your spots to me (A1, H4, J10 etc.) These will be your 3 lives! Protect them at all costs.

Every round, each player will privately send me one square to bomb! The bomb will eliminate any player's lives that may be hidden there. At the end of each round all 13 bombs will go off at once, eliminating lives if any are hit by anyone's bomb. Any player that survives the round, will continue onto the next round where they will choose their next bomb placement.

If a player's 3 lives have been bombed, they are eliminated and do not get to choose any more squares to bomb. The last player standing with any lives left will win HoH!

If all player's get eliminated in one round, players will need to relocate their remaining lives. In the unlikely event of a tie, the player who eliminated the most lives of other players will win HoH.

Here is the grid:
    VWjFEO6.png

Good luck!

@Alleenmens @Turner @lovesstorms @x_MG_x @Tigerblu11 @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Penguinwa101 @nani @Kaliko103 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,468 Member
    Sent everything :)
    Rebecca%2BSupport%2BBanner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,468 Member
    When can we start sending DRE's?
    Rebecca%2BSupport%2BBanner.png
    edited February 2018
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    When can we start sending DRE's?

When you're ready ^^ Can't guarantee action ones will always make it, trying to limit sims to one scene per episode since there is 13 of you :P But you can bring regular DREs by the bucket load!!

Send away :3
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited February 2018

Forum PM all the way

i meant e-mail

Now you do B)
    I'm a woman, by the way
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,037 Member
    @YJB19299

Those pics are fab Yannik, I love the ZP one. :mrgreen:

• Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Sent my stuff :)
    I won't be able to get to this until tomorrow. Please don't hate me. I'm not feeling real well again and have been sleeping a lot.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I won't be able to get to this until tomorrow. Please don't hate me. I'm not feeling real well again and have been sleeping a lot.

That’s alright ^^ I’m at work currently, no rush!
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,725 Member
    Forgot to post my thoughts!

Smarties and Ninja are back! I missed them! I had thought your special Mystery Guests were others you knew, but I should have known it would be returning veterans considering their mystery status! So glad to have the both of you back for this season! It'll be so fun. I was smiling so much.

And you chose Sean! I love both of my submissions, so I would have been glad with either, but it is Sean, so let's see what mayhem, or non-mayhem, he gets up to. I hope everyone likes him. I know it's a sentimental thing to say, but I'd be happier if you all liked him, rather than hate him. Unless I was reveling in the villainy...Sean won't be a villain, or at least I don't think so? Haylo might have his own ideas...

The other contestants seem interesting! :) Excited to learn more about them, and it's certainly exciting to see returning veterans within the Sims universe to be appearing as well. It'll certainly shape up to be an intriguing season of ZP! Speaking of ZP, I love that little kitty! :) My favourite house guest already.
    Just need two more! Then we can start the bombing ;)

I already know that Lo will get hers in as soon as she is able <3 @lovesstorms

I still need one from @nani
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,541 Member
    Oh, first episode's out.

As usual we have a cast of zany characters. And they're all so polite...for now. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
    My stuff has been sent in.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,195 Member
    edited February 2018
    Wrong thread
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,037 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh, first episode's out.

As usual we have a cast of zany characters. And they're all so polite...for now. :D

I expect the politeness will soon change when it comes time to nominate people. :D

It's all fun and games til the first eviction strikes. :scream:

twiddle3 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh, first episode's out.

I expect the politeness will soon change when it comes time to nominate people. :D

It's all fun and games til the first eviction strikes. :scream:

Everyone is always polite when it comes to meeting people :P That won’t stay forever. Not in this game >:3
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,541 Member
    popcorn
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 16,854 Member
    Do you have everything?
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Do you have everything?

Nope, still waiting for @nani before round 1 can begin!
    Taiha_Signature.png