Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Settle down everyone, I don't warrant that many awesomes. :lol: But I appreciate it nonetheless. :blush:
    Haylo's right, it's been awhile since I've properly played in one of these. I'm a little rusty lol.
    Now to do some character brainstorming :mrgreen:

Maybe one of those 7 Deadly Sins? We've already had Gula Pigsley (Glutton) and that Lusty woman covered.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    How fast do you need everything, Haylo? Like do you have a timeline of when you want the app? I'm still not sure who I'll use but I've got my S3 game fixed now (which was stealing all my attention). I won't have time to work on anything until at least tonight.

Absolutely no rush ^^ but please the sooner the better <3
  • Options
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Just give me a call whenever I'm needed :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Just give me a call whenever I'm needed :)

Will do ^^ so far, everything seems to be all good. I have 9/12 applications and just waiting on 3 more :D

The first challenges might need some assistance :O It would be great if you could help with that
  • Options
    Yup, no worries :p
    ._.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Reserve me please!

And you complete #12 people XD

Does he complete you?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    How fast do you need everything, Haylo? Like do you have a timeline of when you want the app? I'm still not sure who I'll use but I've got my S3 game fixed now (which was stealing all my attention). I won't have time to work on anything until at least tonight.

Absolutely no rush ^^ but please the sooner the better <3

Will try to do tonight. I have tons of extra sims laying around (well, standing to be specific), so I'll try to use one of the ones I already have. But going through all the packs and unchecking them will take a bit of time. Plus writing out the sim's stuff. :) But I'll work somewhat quick.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Hey I got mentioned by the mare's nest recently and they mentioned something about Leashes & Skirts and I hope that would help us find more potential players by advertising our wee little community, what do you guys think? :p
    ._.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hey I got mentioned by the mare's nest recently and they mentioned something about Leashes & Skirts and I hope that would help us find more potential players by advertising our wee little community, what do you guys think? :p

Ah Mare's, I love it when they give our little community a shout out. Makes me feel loved. :heart:

I think that's great Choco that they are taking an interest in Leashes & Skirts, Just goes to show how great it is. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    So... Not sure how to say this... But half of you submitted IT guys/girls. And I don't know what to think of that XD
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    So... Not sure how to say this... But half of you submitted IT guys/girls. And I don't know what to think of that XD

What do you mean by IT?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

What do you mean by IT?

Associated with computers or technology in any way shape or form XD
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

What do you mean by IT?

Your show will end up like my office. :D Except hardly anyone here is stereotypical. Hmm
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

What do you mean by IT?

Your show will end up like my office. :D Except hardly anyone here is stereotypical. Hmm

So far I've been picking and choosing and manoeuvring for the best cast, so that we don't end up with any same/similar personalities XD We should be fine :P
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

What do you mean by IT?

Then this season should be IT sims vs. Non-IT sims.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Haha.. That's funny.. ;)
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Well mines certainly aren't haha
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Mine neither. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

I remember the times when they fully documented The Locomotive Saga... :):):)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Vul, We need to work on a Locomotive revival. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

I don't think any of mine are (Except one of them which is kind of associated with IT) in which case I'm hoping it's either 1 or 2 from my list of apps. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Good idea. I want Helen Briatt killed off for quite a while now. >:) Who'll host it though?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Fth21GL.gif

tumblr_nc7p4aj0fe1s6hrz6o1_500.gif

0NMWFgS.gif

6djyf5h.gif

aww-crickets_ITCrowd.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Good idea. I want Helen Briatt killed off for quite a while now. >:) Who'll host it though?

Don't know. I've thought about hosting a show but I don't think I'd have the patience nor the time. I never got to play on that show, either. I mean, I joined. I put Nahita and Even's son on the show, but alas. It died a sorrowful death. :(
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories