Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    @HayloHusky I'm thinking if I could help co-host the mission and stuff from your show? My timezone is GMT+0 (UK, Ireland) and I think some players signed up so far (especially those based in Europe such as Yannik, Vul, Twiddle and now possibly Nani) could get a more rapid response/information from the host (you) if you have another helper from a different time zone to deliver it.

What do you think? :blush:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I spend more time on sims forums/UM than I do on social media. Is that weird?

I don't think so, But then again some people find it weird that my 87-year-old Grandmother is more social media-minded than me. :D She Instagrams what she bakes, She has Facebook and Twitter, She makes Youtube videos so she's off and running. I can't even get off the starting line. :p

Ooh, that sounds really great! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Heya @HayloHusky, can I help you out and try and create an intro/leader for you? I have some ideas... :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Okay SAVE ME A SPOT i'm making a sims i'm joining the fun !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Okay SAVE ME A SPOT i'm making a sims i'm joining the fun !

Awesome! And no worries, it isn't overly complicated; Haylo just went ahead and explained everything. XD Very thorough job, Haylo!
  • Options

I wouldn't say so since that's the norm for me. I might check FB once a week but I'm on here a dozen times a day. I'm a rather private person. And Twiddle, you're not alone. I haven't fully figured out the hashtag thing either, it confused the plumbob out of me for a good year or two.
  • Options
    The front picture is super cool btw! Definitely in line with having "zero privacy".

As for me, I'm going to wait a bit and see who else wants to play before I join myself. I'd much rather give my spot to a newer person.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    @HayloHusky I'm thinking if I could help co-host the mission and stuff from your show? My timezone is GMT+0 (UK, Ireland) and I think some players signed up so far (especially those based in Europe such as Yannik, Vul, Twiddle and now possibly Nani) could get a more rapid response/information from the host (you) if you have another helper from a different time zone to deliver it.

What do you think? :blush:

I think that’s a great idea! So far, I’ve only got one application but we’ve got plenty of reserves! So so far the only issue is me updating the reserves and responding here. Challenges shouldn’t be too difficult, but I’d be really appreciative if you could help with keeeping things running ^^
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I think that’s a great idea! So far, I’ve only got one application but we’ve got plenty of reserves! So so far the only issue is me updating the reserves and responding here. Challenges shouldn’t be too difficult, but I’d be really appreciative if you could help with keeeping things running ^^

I check the forums rather frequently on a daily basis so that shouldn't be a problem for me :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    So far we have 6 reserves, and I have an application from Twiddle ^^
  • Options
    Heya @HayloHusky, can I help you out and try and create an intro/leader for you? I have some ideas... :)

Sure :3
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    I'll join, I'll make the sims tonight :)
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Reserve me please.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I just sent you my application, hope everything's good !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hmm, Who are these "Mystery Guests" the first page speaks of, and what are they up to I wonder?

*Inquisitively strokes invisible beard*
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Kaliko103 wrote: »
    I'll join, I'll make the sims tonight :)
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Reserve me please.

Added!!

One official reserve spot left. But I’m willing to allow up to 12
  • Options
    nani wrote: »
    I just sent you my application, hope everything's good !

Thanks for applying! I got it! However there is a little problem ^^ I sent a reply!
  • Options
    Hmm, Who are these "Mystery Guests" the first page speaks of, and what are they up to I wonder?

They both individually asked to not be revealed until the first episode. Which I am more than happy to go along with XD adds to the surprise ^^
  • Options
    Long time no see @Kaliko103!!!! Great to have you back! What have you been up to ^^
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I don't think so, But then again some people find it weird that my 87-year-old Grandmother is more social media-minded than me. :D She Instagrams what she bakes, She has Facebook and Twitter, She makes Youtube videos so she's off and running. I can't even get off the starting line. :p

It's great that your grandma is still out and about. :D

And I don't think I have it in me to directly nominate people to get evicted. :o I'll keep up in the sidelines, though. :)

Like all of the shows here, it’s all for fun and games. No one will be hurt over the game. It’s up to you if you want to give it a try or not ^^
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

It's great that your grandma is still out and about. :D

And I don't think I have it in me to directly nominate people to get evicted. :o I'll keep up in the sidelines, though. :)

Like all of the shows here, it’s all for fun and games. No one will be hurt over the game. It’s up to you if you want to give it a try or not ^^

Yeah, It's not that much different to if you voted for someone in Mafia Ice, Just over a longer period of time. I'm sure no one here would be offended if they were evicted, Like Haylo said it's all for fun. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Long time no see @Kaliko103!!!! Great to have you back! What have you been up to ^^
    Hi, Haylo :). Yes long time no see. I finished up school (finally) and just working right now, so nothing much :P
    Could you PM me your email? I'd prefer to communicate that way
  • Options
    Sent my app
  • Options
    edited February 2018

They both individually asked to not be revealed until the first episode. Which I am more than happy to go along with XD adds to the surprise ^^

Hmmm... Suspicious... I may have an idea for one of them. ;) ...maybe XD