March 5 - Maxis Monthly today! Check this out for more details!

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (HoH Part 2 Needed! 2/7 Submited!)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 16,337 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Read the episode.

Nominated :/ at least there’s the POP yet, which I’ll look at more tomorrow, I think.

Everyone’s fears are so...interesting. It developed the contestants well to see them face something they wouldn’t quite face inside the house, but poor poor Kayle...I hope next episode they all give her the biggest of hugs for plain ignoring her.

Hugs are needed all round methinks!

tumblr_n7d49aREpx1smcbm7o1_250.gif
    Read the episode.

Nominated :/ at least there’s the POP yet, which I’ll look at more tomorrow, I think.

Everyone’s fears are so...interesting. It developed the contestants well to see them face something they wouldn’t quite face inside the house, but poor poor Kayle...I hope next episode they all give her the biggest of hugs for plain ignoring her.

Just another thought string: Kayle is the Phoebe Buffay of the Zero Privacy house. Do you think so too?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,932 Member
    Read the episode.

Just another thought string: Kayle is the Phoebe Buffay of the Zero Privacy house. Do you think so too?

100% hahaha! I can see the resemblance.
    Who are the rest of the friends? :O
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Read the episode.

Tristan would be... Chandler? Though he's playing guitar, which is Phoebe's shtick. :o
    Rebecca has had a rough teenhood with crime and stuff, which is also Phoebe. :/
    Kayle has an imaginary pet rock, which is something Phoebe would adopt as well. :sweat_smile:

... At least Germy's more of a Monica. Although... He considers ZP a Smelly Cat, Phoebe's song? :joy:
    Read the episode.

Tristan would be... Chandler? Though he's playing guitar, which is Phoebe's shtick. :o
    Rebecca has had a rough teenhood with crime and stuff, which is also Phoebe. :/
    Kayle has an imaginary pet rock, which is something Phoebe would adopt as well. :sweat_smile:

... At least Germy's more of a Monica. Although... He considers ZP a Smelly Cat, Phoebe's song? :joy:

Someone should make a Zero Privacy Friends parody video for the final six! :smiley:
  • naninani Posts: 5,494 Member
    Everyone is a bit of a Phoebe
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Don't forget to send in your Round 1 words :3
    Taiha_Signature.png
    edited February 19
    Deadline for round one is midday (12pm) on Thursday, 21st February... EST, cause I’m in Canada now ^^

That’s more than enough time to get a word in ^^

Failure to submit any word will mean a 0 and a strike to you name :O the worst of all punishments XD

@nani @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @Tigerblu11 @Kaliko103
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
    Taiha_Signature.png
    And already like that, just looking for two more people to send words for round 1 ^^ hehe
    Taiha_Signature.png
    And already like that, just looking for two more people to send words for round 1 ^^ hehe

The power of deadlines. (^w^)

The power of deadlines. (^w^)

I should set them more XD But even I'm bad at meeting deadlines XD

I just need one more word from one more person then we can be on to round 2 :3
    Taiha_Signature.png
    edited February 20
    Round 1 Results:
    ??? - Powerfulness (12 letters)
    ??? - Elute (5 letters)
    ??? - a (1 letter)
    ??? - a (1 letter)
    ??? - I (1 letter)
    Kayle - U (1 letter)

Since there is a tie for shortest word, sadly, @ninjakid150 has been eliminated from this PoP competition due to being last alphabetically!

Onto Round 2! I will send your updated boards shortly :)
    Round 2's deadline is 12pm Saturday, 23rd February.

@nani @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @Kaliko103 @Tigerblu11
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Don't forget thems new words :3
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Deadline is tomorrow guys!
    Still missing two words :O
    Taiha_Signature.png
    edited February 23
    Round 2 Results:
    ??? - Having (6 letters)
    ??? - Juried (6 letters)
    ??? - Ad (2 letters)
    ??? - Ad (2 letters)
    Rebecca - Do (2 letters)

Since there is a tie for shortest word, sadly, @YJB19299 has been eliminated from this PoP competition due to being last alphabetically!

Onto Round 3! I will send your updated boards shortly :)
    Round 3's deadline is 12pm Tuesday, 26th February.

@nani @M13Vulpecula @Kaliko103 @Tigerblu11
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Had to update it on my phone XD I’ll update the boards later XD
    Taiha_Signature.png
    I’ve actually made a start on the episode already! No more waits ;) the episode might be out not long after this PoP ends. Hehehe! So get those words in quick!
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Tomorrow is the deadline, don't forget to submit! :3
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Round 3 Results:
    ??? - Furthest (8 letters)
    ??? - Urgency (7 letters)
    ??? - Urgency (7 letters)
    Roxy - Juiced (6 letters)

Sadly, @Kaliko103 has been eliminated from this PoP competition due to having the shortest word!

Onto Round 4! I will send your updated boards shortly :)
    Round 4's deadline is 12pm Friday, 1st March. (3 days from now)

@nani @M13Vulpecula @Tigerblu11
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Deadline is in 24 hours :3 Just need 1 more word ^^

@nani @M13Vulpecula @Tigerblu11
    Taiha_Signature.png
    edited March 1
    So, I got a little bored and decided to create a Season 1 group photo, the way I did with the Season 2 cast :p Cause it's pretty fun putting it all together XD

hsEcRXi.jpg

I have to say, we have a more colourful bunch this time around XD I love the current cast to bits XD Sorry Season 1 ;)
    Taiha_Signature.png
    So, I got a little bored and decided to create a Season 1 group photo, the way I did with the Season 2 cast :p Cause it's pretty fun putting it all together XD

hsEcRXi.jpg

I have to say, we have a more colourful bunch this time around XD I love the current cast to bits XD Sorry Season 1 ;)

It's also funny because Mr Doubley is the winner in the canon, but that means he just has to stand by himself with his back to the camera XD

Oxb8PLg.jpg
    Taiha_Signature.png

hsEcRXi.jpg

London: "What the - Watch where you put that sir?"
    Daphanie: "Bad Doubley, you can't go and put your hand on London's chest like that!"
    Mr Doubley: "Aaaah! D: Teddy!!"
    Just waiting on something before I can update the boards ^^ Will move on if I don’t get a response soon!
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Round 4 Results:
    ??? - I (1 letter)
    ??? - U (1 letter)
    Sean- Deworming (Incorrect - Missing Letter R)

Sadly, @Tigerblu11 has been eliminated from this PoP competition due to having an incorrect word.

Onto the Final Round! I will send your updated boards shortly :)
    The last round's deadline is 12pm Wednesday, 6th March. (3 days from now)

@nani @M13Vulpecula
    Taiha_Signature.png