March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,941 Member
    The deadline has passed. Episode soon ^^
    Taiha_Signature.png
    edited January 9
    Finally have a computer that can handle photoshop again so I could FINALLY make one of these :P

ihMjwyN.jpg

A group photo :3
    Taiha_Signature.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Finally have a computer that can handle photoshop again so I could FINALLY make one of these :P

ihMjwyN.jpg

A group photo :3

With the new group photo, I can also make one of these!
    SJRQfYi.jpg
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,505 Member
    That's an awesome group shot, Haylo! It's nice having a good computer. It really is. You don't know until you don't have one. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    yapfs5rp
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,561 Member
    That looks really good Haylo, Nice to see the whole group together at last. :)
    That said, There is definitely a void forming between the housemates in the updated pic, A sign of whose loyalties lie where perhaps? :o

twiddle3 wrote: »
    That said, There is definitely a void forming between the housemates in the updated pic, A sign of whose loyalties lie where perhaps? :o

Thanks!

I don't think in ANY world that Vanessa would work with Tristan XD So I'm here to assure everyone that the order was purely random XD
    Taiha_Signature.png

Thanks!

I don't think in ANY world that Vanessa would work with Tristan XD So I'm here to assure everyone that the order was purely random XD

Well, There goes that theory. :D

Though, It does kind of look like the guys and gals on the left are the core group and the ones on the right are kind of like the oddballs and outcasts of the group.

Then you have ZP as the evil overlord commanding his minions to bow before him.

• naninani Posts: 5,461 Member

Thanks!

I'm not sure Vanessa would want to work with anyone tbh 😂 except maybe Sean 😉
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Progress update! Episode just needs to be finished with the writing :3 Episode tonight or tomorrow!
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 4,926 Member
    Progress update! Episode just needs to be finished with the writing :3 Episode tonight or tomorrow!

OH MAH GOAT YAS!!!!
    Rebecca%2BSupport%2BBanner.png
    Main part of the episode is written, but am going out for dinner now. Epsiode isn’t too far away though!
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 4,926 Member
    Main part of the episode is written, but am going out for dinner now. Epsiode isn’t too far away though!

So...
    Rebecca%2BSupport%2BBanner.png
    edited January 12
    YJB19299 wrote: »

So...

So... Give me 1 minute to post it :P

You had the best timing XD I was literally just about to post it when you posted :P
    Taiha_Signature.png
    edited January 12
    Here it is! The long awaited episode and the first episode of 2019!

Episode 16 - Fourth Eviction, Fifth HoH

Sadly, we say goodbye to another housemate, and say hello to another HoH!
    Another story has come to an end, but some new stories are just beginning :O
    Good luck to everyone! <3

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @M13Vulpecula @nani @twiddle3 @YJB19299 @lovesstorms @Tigerblu11 @Kaliko103
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 16,371 Member
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

'N

S
    T
    U
    F
    F

U
    N
    D
    E
    R
    N
    E
    A
    T
    H

(About time to change it up a little)

Let's hope I can cram in my reaction before Wie is de Mol begins. 10 minutes...
    First of all, sorry to see you go Twidz. :( He did get to pull off the creepy- face close-up of the season though, and follows up Debby Downer with that. :)
    Fabian: You know the trouble I'd get in if I let out that secret, right?
    Rebecca: Yeah... Force elimination.

Does that also count for 'accidents'?? :smirk: (though I doubt it'd count, since all reallife players know about it)

Fabian: Oh, sorry. Was I supposed to knock first?
    Yes. Know your Fairly Odd Parents Classics.

Kayle: Oogaboogabooga!
    ZP: Roaww!
    Vanessa: We like, totally are listening to you... But you're just saying a bunch of like... Whatever.

Never change girls XD

01-11-19_12-00-40%25C2%25A0PM.png

*Insert Psycho music here*

Roxy: *giggles again* Totally... Let me just go shave my head real quick before the eviction.
    The image is interesting here... :o XD

---

I'm gonna wrap it up for now, need to do something else now. :)
    Well, I guessed as much, Once again the unanimous vote tells you who is running the game, The HoH was no surprise either. :D

What I've been saying would happen since week 1 has finally happened but no one listened so... :tongue:

I'm going to enjoy seeing the ones left in the game turning on each other, Now that the competition is out you'll soon see whose on the bottom and then they will wish they had done something about it sooner, Good luck steering that ship away from the iceberg. ;)

edited January 12
    I WAS SO CLOSE !!!! AAAAAAH!
    Uhm. 😅

You know what, I'm sad germy is gone. He was getting better. But who could vote out Roxy?
    Argh.

So they're gonna face their fears hmm?
    I wouldn't wanna be there. 😂

Good luck Vanessa!
    I'm getting tired of Tristan ruling the game ! 😝

nani wrote: »
    You and me both sister, Us lot had no chance when the same people get top marks week in, week out. :s

You and me both sister, Us lot had no chance when the same people get top marks week in, week out. :s
    it was my chance and I missed it !

Continueing my reaction spree:
    Julia: Oh dear... THAT'S where we left off with the end of week footage? This is supposed to be a live, family-friendly show tonight, guys. We really need to work on our manners here.
    Poor Julia :sweat_smile: Controversy is good for ratings though. ;) (Oh, the times where Tristan shed his clothes lol >:))

01-11-19_1-03-07%25C2%25A0PM.png

EVEEEEN!!! :smiley:

Awww, Germy has learned 'Hug'. He's been through a lot in this house, and he's grown as a person. :+1: A good character. :)
    Germy: For my Eviction Aftermath, I would like to force everyone to face their fears and be put out of their comfort zone much like I had to in the house as a punishment.
    This one's going to be interesting... Reminds me of that Total Drama Island episode. :wink: Poor Housemates...
    Julia: The exam st-
    Fabian: Starts now!
    Julia: Fabian, you're not a real teacher!
    :D
    Vanessa: Psst... What's the answers?... Anyone? Please?!
    Fabian: Shhh! This is an exam!
    Julia: Fabian! This is an exam!
    Fabian: Oh, right... Sorry.
    :D :D
    To the new HoH:
    I need you to send in your two nominations. You may include reasons, but I'll fit them into the story with whoever you choose ^^

To EVERYONE:
    I need you to submit one major fear that your sim will need to overcome in the coming episodes, as per the Eviction Aftermath! So get those brains a stormin' :P

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @M13Vulpecula @nani @YJB19299 @lovesstorms @Tigerblu11 @Kaliko103
    Taiha_Signature.png
    To the new HoH:
    I need you to send in your two nominations. You may include reasons, but I'll fit them into the story with whoever you choose ^^

To EVERYONE:
    I need you to submit one major fear that your sim will need to overcome in the coming episodes, as per the Eviction Aftermath! So get those brains a stormin' :P

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @M13Vulpecula @nani @YJB19299 @lovesstorms @Tigerblu11 @Kaliko103

This task is not only a chance for you all to input something for your sims, but also a check-in point for everyone, to make sure no one is MIA :)
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Mia??

Mia??

Missing In Action :3
    Taiha_Signature.png