January 11 - First Friday Highlight of 2019! Click here to check it out!

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (Episode 16 - 4th Eviction 5th HoH - 12/1/19)

Comments

  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Sadly, it seems that I am going to be packing and be going through my move before getting all the HoH and Votes and getting the next episode out... so it may be a while before the next episode.

    Until things have settled, there is no deadline and if anyone wishes to change their vote or submit an improved HoH, you may :)

    Good luck, enjoy your last days living Down Under, and enjoy the permanent move to Canada. :star:

    Thankies! It's all happened/is happening so quickly! :O It's almost like it just suddenly changed and now I have to get ready to go :O

    Time flies when everything is going to change, Jess Smith.

    (At least this is better than Shrek lol)

    "Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future." - Walt Disney

    (And Yes.... FAR better than Shrek...)
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,298 Member
    i should have sent everything now !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

    tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 15,905 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Sadly, it seems that I am going to be packing and be going through my move before getting all the HoH and Votes and getting the next episode out... so it may be a while before the next episode.

    Until things have settled, there is no deadline and if anyone wishes to change their vote or submit an improved HoH, you may :)

    Good luck, enjoy your last days living Down Under, and enjoy the permanent move to Canada. :star:

    Thankies! It's all happened/is happening so quickly! :O It's almost like it just suddenly changed and now I have to get ready to go :O

    Time flies when everything is going to change, Jess Smith.

    (At least this is better than Shrek lol)

    "Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future." - Walt Disney

    (And Yes.... FAR better than Shrek...)

    :worried:
    But.. but...
    Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 14,318 Member
    Come on, let's get to it. I know that we can do it!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    BG wishlist: - Ponds - Vehicles - Swimmable oceans/lakes - Body Hair - Burglars & NPCs - Ceilings
    DLC wishlist: - Tropical vacations & hotels - Farming
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 2,404 Member
    Ack!! Where's the finale to season one? Episode 22 was posted twice. :O
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Ack!! Where's the finale to season one? Episode 22 was posted twice. :O

    There never was one :(
    The final 3, only one submitted all of the final HoH challenge, and another submittted one part, the other went MIA... which meant that the finale never happened and neither did the jury.

    For clarification, for story purposes, Mr Doubley won the final HoH, and chose to evict Angel over Flint, and ended up winning with Flint in second place.
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 2,404 Member
    Thank you :D I needed to know the end. xD My husband and I were playing the backwards songs and movies as I read. It was fun!
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 15,457 Member
    "I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars." Og Mandino :blush:
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Thank you :D I needed to know the end. xD My husband and I were playing the backwards songs and movies as I read. It was fun!

    Hehehe!

    You’ll have to keep up to date with this seasons cast XD in my opinion, this season is much better! Haha
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 2,404 Member
    Oh I'm planning to. :) I just didn't want to start reading it at midnight last night :D
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 2,404 Member
    And I'm all caught up. And did terrible on the music one xD
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    Happy New Year everyone! May 2019 be YOUR year for success and happiness! ^^

    Since it’s a new year, the second half of this season will be underway! This means that soon will be the deadline for the votes and HoH challenges! I am still missing one vote and two HoH challenges I beleive. So get those in everyone!
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    edited January 4
    The deadline is officially set... Tuesday 8th Jan, 2019 (hehe 2019). This is no longer Australian Time, this is EST :3

    @lovesstorms @ninjakid150
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    Just a reminder, the deadline is tomorrow for all required submissions!

    @lovesstorms @ninjakid150
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,453 Member
    Quick guys! Don't keep me in suspenders suspense!

    I want to know my fate, I've been hanging on since 2018 to see what happens to my poor Germy. :D


  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    Has anyone seen Lo? :S
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 15,457 Member
    Lo is busy with RL, but I did tell her you need stuff from her. ;)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Lo is busy with RL, but I did tell her you need stuff from her. ;)

    Will she be able to get them in anytime soon. How busy is busy? :O
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 15,457 Member
    She said she will do it today.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 15,457 Member
    It strange to see you here this time of the day :p
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 15,457 Member
    So how is Canada?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    It strange to see you here this time of the day :p

    Hehe! It’s early here ^^ so it’s a strange experience, still getting used to the Timezone.

    Canada is a cold change from Australia XD still settling in. Got a lot of my life to rebuild, to put it that way.
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 12,724 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    She said she will do it today.

    Awesome!
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 15,457 Member
    Yeah, but I guess it's part of the adventure ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top