Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    edited December 2020
    Luxberry wrote: »
    for now something simple: an Interaction with which you can ask another sim how/why they are feeling this way.

Example:

Bella Goth comes over to your House and is feeling very sad.
    You can now ask her why she is feeling very sad.
    You get a message on your notification wall telling you why, like (Bella: I'm sorry "Sim name" i had a fight with my best friend).

Something like that would definitely help empathizing with a sim and deepen your connection with them.

Don't know if you have seen this but I saw it last night, my Sim was having a balloon fight with another Sim, and the other Sim was uncomfortable. In the interactions it said talk about uncomfortable mood.
    Idk if they have it for other moods but keep an eye out, its something like what you are saying.
  • Options
    RyWestBakk93RyWestBakk93 Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims should have little behaviors that add to their personalities. Like biting nails, biting their lip, tapping their foot, having trouble falling asleep, etc. These can all be things that are customized in create a sim and would give sims a more unique personality in addition to the traits they already have. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Would also like to see a place, on computer or phone where they can view the items they sold on plopsy, to who and how much they sold it for. A sales history, and if they bought anything a purchase history. Thank you.

edit: And please can we have the notifications of the festivals another way, maybe text or we can get emails. It blares loudly while Sims are asleep along with the calls from friends inviting to go hang out for the night. Don't they work ? I've gotten these two simultaneously, and the notification for the festivals can be loud and startling.
    These are just things coming to me now that have bothered me while playing the game, it doesn't mean a negative on the game itself, these are just little things to be tweaked.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    my feedback i know i repeated myself alot but i would love to see more choice of furniture appliances in the sims4 including retro and modern topload washers and front loads including dishwashers, more clothes and hairstyle for sims and most important of all toggles to turn off unplayed supernaturals and cars.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Aquariuslady_29Aquariuslady_29 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi EA, I want to bring to your attention something that needs to be fixed in the Sims 4. I tried to have a wedding in "Sims 4: Get Famous" in my backyard of my house and it was a challenge. The guests would not walk far enough to the wedding although it was to the back of the house. The guests kept walking into my home although I locked the doors. The Caterer I hired, would not properly clean up after the guests. It would be good if the Caterer would clean all the mess even after the guest leave. The guests would not sit down to view the wedding. Some were standing at the alter. I also wish we were able to drive in the game and hopefully that would be added to Sims 5, even if it cost a bit more for the incorporation of driving in the game.
  • Options
    xXPandoraXxxXPandoraXx Posts: 28 Member
    - kids should be able to walk the dog (and older sims walk several dogs)
    - kids should be able to ride a bike
    - more hobbies like ballet
    - a yoga aspiration
    - a retail aspiration
    - option for customers to queue at the register without a mod!
    - skill tree for aliens
    - sims should behave more like their traits autonomously
    - sims should be able to swim in all worlds, especially Brindleton Bay
    - more gameplay for all life stages apart from YA and A
    Let children ride bikes! Let sims have actual one-sided relationships!
  • Options
    KaydeSevaronKaydeSevaron Posts: 1 New Member
    This has probably been said a thousand times over the years, but I've just setup an account specifically to find a way to give feedback about the Gallery.

I know the official line is that the filters are supposed to be "Inclusive, not Exclusive", but how hard could it be to add a checkbox to hide all the items that have content I don't have installed? It's already being tracked, since we get that little green banner in the corner, but when 99.9% of the entries have that banner, the gallery feels kind of useless!
  • Options
    zonutzonut Posts: 1 New Member
    I definitely need more of the packs to have options that I can toggle on and off.

For example in Seasons, I want some neighborhoods to have snow and blizzards, but it's certainly not realistic for Oasis Springs. Seasons should be customizable to each world.

Same with N.A.P.S
    I love to have them in certain worlds and neighborhoods.... but N.A.P.S have made Get to Work absolutely unplayable. People won't sit down at restaurants to eat or order because they're watching fights, or playing instruments, or going up to strangers to offer massages. It's absolutely infuriating that I have to spend time trying to gain influence points to repeal things when I need to be focusing on my business. I haven't even tried to do it in the Detective career but considering how hard it was to meet goals already I don't have a lot of hope. And turning off autonomous voting doesn't seem to work, somehow more things keep getting added despite my active household not voting.

Another thing I'd like addressed is taking another look at object sizes. I hate when I'm trying to put things on a shelf and items that look like they should fit somehow still take up a too large tile, and I'm forced to use the same few objects that have a small enough footprint. I'd love more of the items we already have for clutter and decoration to be re-tooled for better placement. (ALSO LET ME RAISE MIRRORS!!! THEY KEEP CLIPPING WITH THE SINKS)
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    @SimzSizzle That interaction's from Parenthood. It increases child and teen Sims' empathy, but it doesn't tell you what's wrong with the other Sim.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    chelseakol2002chelseakol2002 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! This is my first time commenting in the forums and I'm not totally sure how this works to be honest lol. I would really like to see more options for body jewelry and tattoos. I think if you guys came out with a body jewelry and tattoos stuff pack, I think a lot of people, including myself, would buy it. It would be cool if the pack had good variety of tattoo customizations as well as body jewelry like nose rings, different types of earrings, septum, plugs, lip rings, etc. ✌
  • Options
    HannahLeahHannahLeah Posts: 1 New Member
    Since the latest update, I am not able to place lots from the gallery without walls disappearing. I have tried several and it happens every time. When the walls disappear and there is a foundation it makes the floor drop and then nothing can be moved or placed at the right height. Even after building the walls back the floor stays sunken and I can't place anything correctly. On those same lots if I try to move a door or window, the space where the door was still shows the cut out. Trying to delete and rebuild the wall doesn't help and still shows the door/window cut out.
  • Options
    blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    edited December 2020
    I'd really love a new town with more apartment lots and high rise lots. Maybe even the option to build our own apartment units. There's alot of high rise/penthouse types venues in the library that I can't take advantage of because they are high rise venues like The Stargazer lounge. Because it's an apartment like building I can't put it in the game unless I place it over another highrise lot.. but yeah, another Apartment town also with also some more residential spaces like the salt house and maybe a new activity- like maybe this town's activity can be skateboarding and they have skate parks throughout it or a wellness city where there's yoga studios, carts with new food options (Also I feel like all food our sims buy from stalls and restaurants should be nothing less than excellent quality! I hate paying $ for normal quality food when my sim can cook a better meal at home for cheaper) there can be a Maker's festival in this city and sims can buy things like handmade soaps, handmade candles, other different handmade stuff, artwork etc.
  • Options
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    @SimzSizzle That interaction's from Parenthood. It increases child and teen Sims' empathy, but it doesn't tell you what's wrong with the other Sim.

oh. Well thanks for that tip. It was 2 adults and the option presented itself & it came in handy :p
  • Options
    Child Sims can't ride a bike ?!!!
    Amazed.
    They should be able to do more outdoor activities than the parents.
  • Options
    DeligraceyDeligracey Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd very much like for their to be a much wider range of hair colours. The purple is honestly so ugly and would be much better if it was darker. :/
    Not to mention the lack of eye colours. I have actually gotten mods in my game just so I was able to have a wider range.
  • Options
    Fannste94Fannste94 Posts: 2 New Member
    Make the Sims games like the second game https://youtu.be/FLCCTvpt1Vs
  • Options
    TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    Drums and bass guitars, so sims can form bands. Bass guitar could probably use the regular guitar skill, or have its own. You could also put in keyboards, that could use the regular piano skill. (Keyboards would also be a nice option for sims that live in small homes to practice piano skill.) Singing would be cool too, but I think it's available in one of the expansion packs, right?

It would also be cool if musicians could group together, so they could all play the same song at the same song, instead of each playing different songs. But I'd be happy if I could at least have a drum kit.

• Options
    TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    Double ponytails that are set high on the head.

Short flared skirts, with or without petticoats.

• Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    I just don´t understand why you are seemingly going out of your way to limit our choices.
    Take age spans.
    They are horrible.

Why can´t we choose to have aging vampires?
    Why can´t we choose to have longer lives for supernaturals over all?

Is it too hard?
    Can´t the engine handle that either?

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Do they even pay attention to this thread?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Patience 2021 is here soon, the tread may date back from 2018 but i am pretty positive that its look at and they take note of players feed back
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    LuxberryLuxberry Posts: 4 New Member
    > @SimzSizzle said:
    > Don't know if you have seen this but I saw it last night, my Sim was having a balloon fight with another Sim, and the other Sim was uncomfortable. In the interactions it said talk about uncomfortable mood.
    > Idk if they have it for other moods but keep an eye out, its something like what you are saying.

sorry for the late reply :P

Yes I'm aware of that interaction however it wont tell you why that sim is feeling that way, your sim just talks to the other and thats that.

I proposed a new interaction or interactions like ( talk about(mood)/ Discuss (mood) ) be expanded to give you a message on your notification wall telling you why they are feeling this way which the current ones are lacking.

example: Bella is feeling sad because "insert strongest moodlet here". :smiley:
  • Options
    MelissaBearMelissaBear Posts: 29 Member
    I would love to be able to turn supernatural/paranormal elements on and off when starting a new game. I love the expansions for vampires, etc. but if I'm doing a realistic lets play, I don't want vampires showing up and removing the realistic immersion. I also don't want aliens pitching up when I'm pretending to be the little mermaid lol. So being able to turn these on and off for each new game would be great!
  • Options
    NessaRose04NessaRose04 Posts: 1 New Member
    I love the sims 4 games but I feel like people with disabilities are left out of the sims and all the sims are made perfect I have scoliosis and other stuff and I play sims 4 a lot and I just came up with the idea. oh and sims should add sports like volleyball and soccer and other sports like a sports pack.happy 2021
  • Options
    haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Sim Command Center. Happy 2021!!
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top