Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    :) Better FACIAL hair for men please! Our selection now is awful
    edited April 2018
    And please, I am literally begging you guys now, for more siding options/colors/swatches for house exteriors! That vinyl siding is my absolute favorite and I could use it in about 100 more colors.

Also, the wall with the molding, for the interior, could we PLEASE get another one with a dozen or so new, different swatches? I cant create the room I really want to because I dont like most of the wall colors o:)o:)

I want this. This is CC btw...I dont want to have to use cc for something so simple.

9hHiE4z.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    more drama and confess to cheating
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    edited April 2018
    The red siding in game is really more pink. Its not bright red apple red. Deep rich red. Its washed out. Please, i beg of you, more siding that is actually not terrible. I want to make a rich red house

R6roan0.jpg
    edited April 2018
    I can't make a house looking like this either :'( Need siding colors that are actually Bold, rich, deep beautiful

3uoKFI9.jpg
    edited April 2018
    I want fake heart attack like on Sanford and son https://youtu.be/stdi-1tIUhM
    I can just see are sims doing that lol
    edited April 2018
    And please, more beds for everyone :) The beds we have are either bad energy, terrible swatches, too dated, too modern. The kids and toddlers bedroom furniture, is lacking terribly. I dont like a SINGLE toddler/kid bed that we already have in game. I have turned to using cc, because I just am not happy with how my interiors look without cc. The thing is with every update I believe, cc furniture can face issues. So its not a perfect solution :'( There is DEFINITELY some nice BB mode stuff in game, especially with parenthood and cats and dogs, but we still need more. Especially in the mentioned areas <3

**And kids need more playground type outdoor equipment.

**Bring back hopscotch, introduce jump roping, you know children's play is no endearing and would be a really nice touch to have again <3

**Allow ceilings to be something other than stark white

edited April 2018
    More clutter items please...cereal boxes, food clutter (yes, this is a thing with cc ) , just more eclectic stuff to make homes appear more personalized.... <3

More curtains!
    Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    ................[quote="flowerkitten67;c-16428842"]And please, more beds for everyone :) The beds we have are either bad energy, terrible swatches, too dated, too modern. The kids and toddlers bedroom furniture, is lacking terribly. I dont like a SINGLE toddler/kid bed that we already have in game. I have turned to using cc, because I just am not happy with how my interiors look without cc. The thing is with every update I believe, cc furniture can face issues. So its not a perfect solution :'( There is DEFINITELY some nice BB mode stuff in game, especially with parenthood and cats and dogs, but we still need more. Especially in the mentioned areas <3

**Bring back hopscotch, introduce jump roping, you know children's play is no endearing and would be a really nice touch to have again <3

[/quote]
    I second this!! My bedrooms need more variety for sure.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    More clutter items please...cereal boxes, food clutter (yes, this is a thing with cc ) , just more eclectic stuff to make homes appear more personalized.... <3

More curtains!

Yes, more clutter is always welcome in my game!
    As for curtains, more curtains that actually fit the windows properly.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • MerrilynCMerrilynC Posts: 3 New Member
    WTB teenagers or even adults to hire as a dog walkers
  • MerrilynCMerrilynC Posts: 3 New Member
    WTB teenagers or even adults to hire as a dog walkers
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    ................[quote="flowerkitten67;c-16428842"]And please, more beds for everyone :) The beds we have are either bad energy, terrible swatches, too dated, too modern. The kids and toddlers bedroom furniture, is lacking terribly. I dont like a SINGLE toddler/kid bed that we already have in game. I have turned to using cc, because I just am not happy with how my interiors look without cc. The thing is with every update I believe, cc furniture can face issues. So its not a perfect solution :'( There is DEFINITELY some nice BB mode stuff in game, especially with parenthood and cats and dogs, but we still need more. Especially in the mentioned areas <3

I second this!! My bedrooms need more variety for sure.
    [/quote]

yes please
    more interactions for kids and toys for kids like dress up chest and tree houses tag catch feeding ducks
    More hairstyles please. I prefer not to use cc (for anything really) , but I have had to because we still dont have enough hairs for each age group.Some stylish, updated looks would be nice. Parenthood and cats and dogs were some nice additions, still need more.

• lisaengdahllisaengdahl Posts: 1 New Member
    Would really like it if it was possible to remove sims from your friends list that you don't there anymore. For example ghost sims that you have no interest in bringing back to life. This will make the friends lists less cluttered and easier to find sims.
    Would really like it if it was possible to remove sims from your friends list that you don't there anymore. For example ghost sims that you have no interest in bringing back to life. This will make the friends lists less cluttered and easier to find sims.

and it would also help games run better
    edited April 2018
    so as I said before, I dont use cc. I prefer in game stuff. And so I need all you guys can give us. And I really like the new boys tops that came with cats and dogs , please keep that up. Here are things I want for kids.

girls
    more tops/bottoms/dresses
    more hairstyles
    more SHOES , shoes are few and far between

boys

----
    more tops/shoes/bottoms

more hairstyles

MORE shoes

And toddlers:

MORE hairstyles, please! We have a bit more clothing with toddler stuff but hair is still lacking horribly.
    so as I said before, I dont use cc. I prefer in game stuff. And so I need all you guys can give us. And I really like the new boys tops that came with cats and dogs , please keep that up. Here are things I want for kids.

girls
    more hairstyles

boys

----
    more tops/shoes/bottoms

more hairstyles

MORE shoes

And toddlers:

MORE hairstyles, please! We have a bit more clothing with toddler stuff but hair is still lacking horribly.

I agree
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2018

girls
    more hairstyles

boys

----
    more tops/shoes/bottoms

more hairstyles

MORE shoes

And toddlers:

I agree

Yes agree - definitely shoes for kids and some long hair maybe with ribbons and such for girls - child age and toddler. I'd like to see old fashioned pinafors for toddlers and sunsuits too. Oh and adorable baby doll pjs and nightgowns for girls. Little girls look so cute in long night gowns. Housecoats to match dads for little boys too.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

and for sims to stay mad for longer after fighting with someone instead of talking to them as though nothings wrong
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    A lot of what has been mentioned here -- more stuff for male sims, especially facial hair. More toddler and child CAS items, I have both stuff packs for them as well as Parenthood, and it seems like it barely added anything in CAS. More clutter, more curtains, and YES MORE BEDS, especially for kiddos!
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • MaryxoxMaryxox Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there, I have an idea for a pack I doubt anyone will read this but here it goes. My idea is the acting career but as a big pack. Like your sim will start off as an aspiring actor and work their way up like any other job. Going to movie sets and interviews. Also you could put in a cinema where sims can go see movies and if your own sim has a high acting career they can be seen in the movie themselves.

That’s just an idea I’m sure if you do use it you can expand off of it. Thank you for reading xxxx
    If we get university it would be nice if you guys introduced new careers, that our sims can only unlock through completing college successfully.

And it would bring more realism and depth to our gameplaying experience if teens and kids didnt just disappear to rabbithole schools
    monday-thru-friday . Rabbitholes really should have been left in the sims 3 and sims 2. Active school please....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top