Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    @pyro121psycho, I like the idea of active security cameras that are able to record within a certain range, including reviewable footage. I certainly believe that outside of the detective career that came with GTW and the law career in DU, there is nothing else that suggests there is a criminal law system in place inside of the TS4 universe. At least nothing is connected whereas it should be. Kleptos deserve an overhaul and should get the ability to become burglars. Both playable and NPC. Giving them an outfit and a chance to get arrested and be put in active jail if one has GTW installed will add more spice to the gameplay. Right now it’s too utopian and sims just do whatever they like without consequence. If my sim is a cop, they should be able to question and arrest another sim who displays questionable behaviour, even if my cop is not actively ‘at work’.
    It all feels a bit like a dead-fish handshake. Give us some oomph!
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    I want to see Fear Emotions I want to see Sims reaction of being frightened without getting tense. Please make this a new emotion buff now on Halloween soon.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Sleeping in a hammock has a small chance to fall out of it (especially clumsy sims) and gain an uncomfortable moodlet. Swinging in it can give you a playful moodlet and gains fun. (chance to fall out, again)

Yes to hammocks and hammock Woohoo.

That sounds...complicated (also in terms of animation). And dangerous. XD
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
    Sleeping in a hammock has a small chance to fall out of it (especially clumsy sims) and gain an uncomfortable moodlet. Swinging in it can give you a playful moodlet and gains fun. (chance to fall out, again)

Yes to hammocks and hammock Woohoo.

That sounds...complicated (also in terms of animation). And dangerous. XD

It's adventurous though. ;)
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I probably have said this earlier, but I don't want to go back over 86 pages.

I would really like to have Sims kick off their slippers before getting into bed. I know it can be done as they get rid of their shoes before doing yoga. Why not slippers before bed? I'd love to give my Sims slippers, but then I think about them tracking in all the cat kibbles, dust bunnies, etc., on the bottom, and I can't, I just can't.
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    edited July 2020
    - Woohoo in more places, like the above suggestions. The shower, particularly. Base-game.
    - Ceiling tiles/textures! (Like in The Sims 3)
    - The ability to ban certain CAS items in the game. PLEASE. Please, please please please. Just let us ban some basic base-game clothing, and some basic expansion pack items.. and those MAC cosmetics... PLEASE let us ban CAS items.
    - That's mainly it from me, for now. I came here for the banning CAS items suggestion.

- Chest/body hair on male Sims

- Open world and cars
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • SerenityVIIISerenityVIII Posts: 32 Member
    I would like to see more activities for children that are more reflective of what they are capable of in real life. For instance there are so many children on tv cooking competitions these days that frankly can cook or bake better then some adults. It would be fun if they could cook actual food and gourmet meals, if they leveled up a cooking/gourmet skill for instance. Start out with an adult or teen supervising and working up to being able to compete in competitions even if it is a rabbit hole. They already can practice acting, draw pictures, play music, so I think cooking is another realistic activity.

Also adding more features to the computer as children these days in real life are learning actual programming on Raspberry Pi's. (single board computers) and making incredible projects with robots etc and entering competitions. The parenthood school projects are a good start but I think having them do some programming on the computer to start them off on Robotics or Programming skill would be nice.

As for babies it would be neat if there was a baby sling or carrier and or stroller that you can take the baby with you as an option either when you travel or go for a walk for exercise/walk dog etc.. Even a portable play pen that you can put the babies in or those bouncy saucer things, while your Sim cooks and they can chat with them and bond, while they do other things around the house or finish off work at the computer. The rocking chair with Nifty Knitting would be great to go with babies/rock little nooboo to sleep. Also who doesn't love cute little baby clothes.. ok well maybe not everyone but .. nooboo booties .. I mean who can resist :) There can also be Baby Showers .. as a party option and baby registry that can be signed up on the PC.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2020
    de1glpt-01a1464e-7da8-4753-96b4-d8ccdbfae816.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzYxY2RkZmQtMTM3Mi00ZGZlLWEwMWItMDA0NDY4ZDUyZjM3XC9kZTFnbHB0LTAxYTE0NjRlLTdkYTgtNDc1My05NmI0LWQ4Y2NkYmZhZTgxNi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.wfEQ499dSRvZz5Inxy6WLskWfCOoGi00ZIbcr4X4MMU

I want no more tension and being uncomfortable but Fear.

It's divided into four stages:

Scared - In this first stage your sims act as if they were worried about something. from here, they can share their insecurities or ask to sims if they heard a certain noise.

They also unlock some special interactions to calm themselves, though I'm gonna talk about those later.

Very Scared - In this second stage, sims tend to be more paranoid than before.

Their Walkstyle will change, and they be able to run.

Frightened - In this third stage, Sims will be so crazy they'll even start to run panicked!

Terrified - In this final stage, They will begin to freak out! Run Faster in a Terrified Motion. They become even crazier than ever before. They will bite their nails constantly.

If you don't succeed to calm your sim down, consider it dead.

This death method is a comeback from TS2, where you could die from fright if they were scared too much.

They will be able to "freak out!" and "debunk their fears" (Self-Interactions).

These interactions are user directed and will kinda calm them down.

Be warned though! If a sim remains Terrified for too long there will be serious consequences...

​There are various ways to calm your sims down. They can: ​

Calm down using a mirror or a vanity mirror.
    Cry in the closet.
    Freak out! (Only terrified sims)
    Debunk their fears. (Only Terrified sims)
    Share their insecurities. (Sometimes it doesn't)

This death method is a comeback from TS2, where you could die from fright if they were scared too much.

de1gh7k-b51d99e3-f09d-41f9-bf7f-17a73ad0a310.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzYxY2RkZmQtMTM3Mi00ZGZlLWEwMWItMDA0NDY4ZDUyZjM3XC9kZTFnaDdrLWI1MWQ5OWUzLWYwOWQtNDFmOS1iZjdmLTE3YTczYWQwYTMxMC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.0TDZCaV9subhJAvQmjTGOfRIO9KsRK6m3GP8ahsqgik

This death will have a unique ghost type called "Death by fright"

​The Sim as a ghost is able to unleash a Banshee Scream to scare a sim and it's not pretty, they can also Wail though out the night scaring you sim out of bed.

​There are numerous way your sim can be scared! Some include

the use of expansions and others not:

BASE GAME

If a ghost possesses an object and alive sims are near.
    If a sim cheats on their spouse and they get caught.
    When there's a fire on the lot, or a sim is on fire.
    If a sim uses a voodoo doll for evil purposes and then gets backfired.
    When a child gets scared of the monster under the bed.
    When sims witness a dead body. *
    When a ghost, died by drowning, gets near a pool or swims in it.
    Using a cheating buff that can either lead to the "Troubled"
    or the "Terrified"​ emotion. **

GET TO WORK

If an alien gets caught wearing a disguise.
    If a sim discovers an alien and the outcome is negative.
    If a sim gets abducted and they don't come back dizzy.
    When a sim gets panicked because of a SimRay.
    When an alien scares a sim with a probe and the outcome is negative.​

CITY LIVING

When there's an earthquake.
    When a house has the haunted trait (And receive the occasional
    buff that would normally appear).

CATS AND DOGS​

When a sim hears a ghostly yowl from a ghost pet.

SEASONS

When there's a storm or a blizzard and the sim is outside.
    When a sim is inside and there's a storm outside
    When a sim almost gets struck by a lightning.
    When they react negatively to a Scarecrow.

GET FAMOUS

When a sim gets trapped in a vault.
    When a famous sim receives a text from an obsessed fan.

GAME PACKS

Strangerville: After a sim has tried to talk with a possessed sim. *

- When bizzarre roots come out of a sink/toilet/shower/bath.

- After a Paranoid sim has looked up for conspiracy theories.

Jungle Adventures: When a sim is near a service skeleton and
    the buff is negative.​

Vampires: After a human sim has slept in a coffin and the
    outcome is negative.

- When a vampire bites a sim, the victim will be scared of the bite at first.

Parenthood: When a sim breaks the rules
    while being grounded.

​STUFFS

Spooky Stuff: When a sim picks up a candy from the candy bowl, and
    the outcome is negative​.

Movie Hangout Stuff: When a sim has finished to watch a horror movie. *

This mod also needs a trait called "Cowardly" and "Brave"

Cowardly: ​These kind of sims get a "+1 Troubled" buff whenever they are worried, and will be scared during the bump in the night. When they are scared they occasionally "faint". Cowardly Sims will faint when they encounter the Grim Reaper, a ghost, a burglar, or fire, and will get the "Scared" moodlet. When Cowardly Sims stay in a dark room or outside at night, they will get "Afraid of the dark" moodlet instead of "It's dark" moodlet. Cowards will, in panic, initiate fights with Vampires or even run away from vampires. They might faint after getting pranked with the scary computer. Cowardly sim have a scared reaction when misfortune strikes nearby Sims.

Brave: These Sims are never scared and if there's a fire, they will put it out. They also deal with burglars. With a Sim or vampire, it can be useful when exploring tombs or caves as they won't be scared by bugs and never get the "Fear" moodlet. They won't be scared by ghosts and vampires (Which vampires cause the "Hunted" moodlet). They are also tended to be more confident when they are in a haunted lot

I also want a Horror Channel call Shiver.

It shows

A vampire movie but in the end Vampire lord gets attacked by aliens

A stalker film (with a twist ending) with victim was stalking have a horrible ugly face that making the stalker scared and run away.

A story about Hooper a pug is left behind in the break of an Zombie apocalypse. All he wants to do is get back to his owner a little boy that he loves dearly. This movie is similar to Lost Dog's Journey Home movie.

The Khlumzee Sisters and Hold That Ghost Cat - A black-and-white horror and slapstick comedy of the Sliver Screen: After inheriting a fortune from a gangster, three dim-witted service station attendants find themselves stranded in a haunted house with a ghost of a cat and his owner's spirit.

Vampire Cafe - A Sitcom about three vampires working where they meet weird vampires, serve weird Plasma food and battle with their evil boss.

Zomba Zeen by Tom Clark And The Dischords Music - A black and white and 50's themed music video about a battle between a mad scientist named Zomda and an Alien named Zeen

Invader from Sixam: StrangerVille Horror - A vintage 80's horror origin story theory by sims about how the plant mother was created and how it arrived on StrangerVille.

A Talk show featuring monsters and the supernatural. The host of the show is a vampire featuring the wolfman.

A mystery comedy featuring Mystery Solvers and their cat Blu are finding clues to a spooky house mystery of a ghost guarding the houses treasure by scaring people away. This is reference as a Scooby-Doo Sims 4 Parody.

Sims who watch this channel will become scared for several hours if they watch this channel but not for brave sims

I hope with this change I hope the SimGurus can add this as a Halloween Patch.

https://www.change.org/Sims4Fear13

Please sent in the votes of making this feature happen.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    I'd be willing to play Sims 4 more often if EA/Maxis implemented these things:

Different kinds of buffet tables with different kinds of foods available(breakfast foods,different desserts,make-your-own burges,etc). The "buffe" tables in Luxury Party aren't even real buffet tables-all I could do was put chicken on there.

A "Town Life" stuff type pack with different venues such as laundromats,video game arcades,convienience stores that have fuctional slushie machines,ect.. Bars only make new worlds BORING.

Give us vacation worlds based on Africa,Japan,Italy,Greece,India,etc. I'd love to be able to go on a safari or learn about Greek-type gods/goddesses.

Hopefully these thing will be put in to the game for the remaining 1-2 years Sims 4 has left.

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    edited July 2020
    i will repeat myself here but i would like to see top load washers with matching dryers added in the sims4 retro content dating from 1950,1960,1970,1980,1990,2000 to now 2020 cars toggles to have more control in sims4 @edit in adding more retro content to the sims4 please consider the retro design of these dishwashers and colors as wel LeLSUR7.jpg80Tl2Vc.jpgRMukZTH.jpg thank you
    Post edited by friendlysimmers on
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Separate stove tops and wall ovens, the ability to create own hairstyles.
    2quwd7.gif

edited July 2020
    @sketches wrote: »
    Chest/body hair on male Sims

!!!Men are in need of some decent representation!!!

Babies stuck in bassinets is one thing.

Baby skin stuck on male sims is a travesty.

Can the boys get at least a tiny layer of fur? It’s only natural folks. Don’t be shy.
  • Irishbrwnie4Irishbrwnie4 Posts: 32 Member
    I'd like to see more emphasis on interactions with the world and less new content related to world issues, frankly. I don't mind some sprinkled in, but it's a game. No matter how progressive it gets if it loses the fun and gets too serious it's not playable anymore. So what I'd like to see vs. heavy eco-oriented and gen-z themed things is more businesses to run, such as the spas, the movie theaters, etc. I'd like to see more interactions between things like small pets and sims, items and sims, children and each other, I'd like to see PETS be controllable and have way more interactions. I'd like to see other kinds of animals, maybe even some farm animals so we can finally get some farming in the sims. That would be wonderful. I think we do also need more shades of sim skin and HAIR....there's a lot of people in the world with very dark blonde, mousy brunette hair and it's hard to make those people without utilizing the gray brown hair. there needs to also be hair styles that are similar to each other but with slight variation like hairlines. This is what I'd hope for. I'd like to improve upon what's already there...Oh, and the whimsy of aliens. There's not much interesting about aliens right now that I have experienced.
    Urinals, please! We've had them in every Sims game except The Sims 4. :(https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Toilet

I was building my first public property, and making the restrooms. Took me too long than I'm OK with admitting to discover there aren't any urinals in The Sims 4 — not even debug. I can't believe there aren't any urinals to put in the male Sims' restrooms. What gives?

#FixThePersonalities
    sketches wrote: »
    Urinals, please! We've had them in every Sims game except The Sims 4. :(https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Toilet

I was building my first public property, and making the restrooms. Took me too long than I'm OK with admitting to discover there aren't any urinals in The Sims 4 — not even debug. I can't believe there aren't any urinals to put in the male Sims' restrooms. What gives?

I've actually been wondering about this from...day one. I don't get why urinals are not there. Why are they not there?
    I'd give all those talking toilets back for a simple urinal.
    After 6 years guys seriously need some love. Talking about inclusion... :/
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'd like to see other kinds of animals, maybe even some farm animals so we can finally get some farming in the sims. That would be wonderful.

ohh heck yeah :) ranch and farm life would be cool :D then they can reintroduce horseback riding, give more meaning to the gardening skill like an active farmer career for example modelled after the acting career but where you grow veggies and fruits and have a seasonal harvest sale for income and have a farm reputation depending will depend on the quality of your products (the better quality your products are the higher level, a sort of promo, your farm's reputation will be thus more customers, higher payouts and special jobs from celebrities and such). and it could also include an equestrian career where you can run your own horse ranch: breeding, pony riding for the kids and horse training for both your bred horses and paying customers who want to learn how to ride a horse.

they had something like this in ts 3 (appaloosa plains) and it was such a blast...
  • SerenityVIIISerenityVIII Posts: 32 Member
    > @adamclark83 said:
    > Separate stove tops and wall ovens, the ability to create own hairstyles.

I totally agree and would love this as well for the separate stove tops and wall ovens. If we could put wall ovens in a wall or even inside the counters/island counters like dishwashers currently that would be awesome.
  • LehunLehun Posts: 5 New Member
    Add "Death by Overdose" if the Sim drinks a bottle of medicine multiple times with Dazed moodlet.
    Increase the household limit to 8 sapient Sims (humans, aliens, Servos) and 8 pet Sims (cats and dogs) with a total of 16 Sims.
    Increase the maximum character limit on first name and last name to 32 each.
    Add mask as one of the head accessories.

Bug:
    * If you "Reset Object" a Sim who is about to go to work, then you cannot do "Go to Work" interaction on that sim.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited July 2020
    I would so much like to see a properly working cowplant and many other bugs repaired. I am sick and tired of getting my gameplay ruined by such bugs, like when I have a cowplant, and I can't even make it eat some sims, because it has shrinked into something like a baby and will not grow back to normal.
    CFa9oP4.jpg
    edited July 2020
    I'd like to see other kinds of animals, maybe even some farm animals so we can finally get some farming in the sims. That would be wonderful.

ohh heck yeah :) ranch and farm life would be cool :D then they can reintroduce horseback riding, give more meaning to the gardening skill like an active farmer career for example modelled after the acting career but where you grow veggies and fruits and have a seasonal harvest sale for income and have a farm reputation depending will depend on the quality of your products (the better quality your products are the higher level, a sort of promo, your farm's reputation will be thus more customers, higher payouts and special jobs from celebrities and such). and it could also include an equestrian career where you can run your own horse ranch: breeding, pony riding for the kids and horse training for both your bred horses and paying customers who want to learn how to ride a horse.

they had something like this in ts 3 (appaloosa plains) and it was such a blast...

I've been thinking about this for a while now... I would be all-in for a "Country Living" EP or something. Horses, stables, tractors, lawn mowers, ... weather vanes, barn doors; roosters cawing in the morning, maybe... a "country" music station... A smalltown petting zoo — or a county fair —would be AWESOME! I'm getting carried away! :)

(Edit: Oh, and acres worth of land, please, for a ridiculously large map. Haha)

Would love to see some livestock, though! Cows, chickens, and pigs, for example. I couldn't imagine the difficulty these would be to code, however; nor confident of the purpose they would serve except maybe to own as pets. 😅

An Esquetarian career with a Horseback Riding skill (or horse taming or something) would be EPIC!

#FixThePersonalities
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member

An Esquetarian career with a Horseback Riding skill (or horse taming or something) would be EPIC!

we had that skill in TS 3 :) came with pets and you could participate in horse riding competitions if you trained well enough. it was a rabbit hole event but by increasing your skill and training your horse in racing or obstacle courses you would improve your odds of winning which was a very nice touch imo. and the horse training part wasn't rabbit hole: there was a riding course venue in the world where you could actively ride and increase your horse's abilities by practicing either racing or obstacle course. you were also able to become a horse breeder and the better the parents were the more you'd get paid for sold horses (skill and breed were the decisive factors for the value of the foals). that's just it: they already did something like this so i see no reason why they left this out when they introduced pets :/ compared to ts 3 the ts 4 packs are so lackluster -.-
  • IcyHeartAngelIcyHeartAngel Posts: 4 New Member
    The worlds are way too small and there aren’t enough lots so the towns should be bigger.

like [quote="UndeadNinjabit;c-17578359"][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c61cddfd-1372-4dfe-a01b-004468d52f37/de1glpt-01a1464e-7da8-4753-96b4-d8ccdbfae816.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzYxY2RkZmQtMTM3Mi00ZGZlLWEwMWItMDA0NDY4ZDUyZjM3XC9kZTFnbHB0LTAxYTE0NjRlLTdkYTgtNDc1My05NmI0LWQ4Y2NkYmZhZTgxNi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.wfEQ499dSRvZz5Inxy6WLskWfCOoGi00ZIbcr4X4MMU[/img]

I want no more tension and being uncomfortable but Fear.

It's divided into four stages:

[b]Scared[/b] - In this first stage your sims act as if they were worried about something. from here, they can share their insecurities or ask to sims if they heard a certain noise.

They also unlock some special interactions to calm themselves, though I'm gonna talk about those later.

[b]Very Scared[/b] - In this second stage, sims tend to be more paranoid than before.

Their Walkstyle will change, and they be able to run.

[b]Frightened[/b] - In this third stage, Sims will be so crazy they'll even start to run panicked!

[b]Terrified[/b] - In this final stage, They will begin to freak out! Run Faster in a Terrified Motion. They become even crazier than ever before. They will bite their nails constantly.

[/quote]

i completely agree w this idea. it’s so fleshed out and it would fit right in with the gameplay so EA should seriously add this.

also there should be an option to watch horror movies or movies as a whole etc without having to ‘surf channels’ like it just annoys me that the sims actually watch the telly rather than using a site like netflix cos it’s 2020 now and it’s kinda weird seeing someone watch tv. and i don’t want to have to buy the movie hangout pack just for this.

furthermore, the hairstyles for kids are lacking, both males and females and the hair colors are awful at times. there’s not a lot of variation so most of my sims would end up looking like they’re all related if i wasn’t using mods. even the skin tones are lacking.

children should also be taught to cook and bake and all, first under adult supervision and then go on to compete in competitions and kids cooking shows cos those exist irl. kids should also be allowed to program obv first learning from their parent or an adult who has a high skill level in programming.

there should be a more mature gameplay for those simmers who are older (a lot of the community is filled w ppl older than 18). for eg: add gangs and gangsters like the mafia etc and show interactions like fighting or subtle torture (cos ig you can’t be that gorey) and whenever anyone in that career walks by, surrounding people get a ‘terrified’ moodlet cos they’d know that if they do one thing wrong, they’re dead meat. get gang members, headquarters, stuff like the basemental gangs mod but ig better? w more options and more interactions that we can see. like when the leader beats up a gang member to reproach him, then there should be a beating up animation and not using the ‘fight’ animation that we already have cos that shows two ppl fighting but in this, the other is clearly getting punished. there should be an option to gang up on people w a group and gangsters should be given stuff for free or discounted at places that are too scared to mess w them. and if a sim becomes part of a gang, we should be able to follow them and do interactions or even the thief career or whatever, we should be able to go w them and so forth like, you get the idea.

and there should be a drunk moodlet or mood after having drinks because it’s a normal thing that happens and i just don’t understand why you don’t have like alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks and different traits or whatever like a straight edge trait that basemental drugs mod introduces or like a clubber trait. drugs should be in the game as well and the option to overdose accidentally or whatever. and if these violent themes etc are too mature then there should be an option for those players above 18 to play this ‘mature’ gameplay.

also the traits are lacking as well. there should be more traits so our sims have more of a personality lol. it’s legit so limited, every other sim is identical. examples of more traits could be: brave, cowardly, happy-go-lucky or lucky trait or horror-fanatic or someone who’s obsessed w the occults or a punk trait or superficial trait like for eg the materialistic and snob traits don’t even have much gameplay, they should expand on their materialistic nature or behavior like more interactions, more animations, and people around them should react either negatively to them or suck up to them.

there should be a sociopath or psychopath trait where the sim doesn’t understand empathy and is very hollow ig? but is super nice to everyone and fakes facial expressions but they’re not gonna be serial killers just cos their psychopaths but these ppl would be more prone to being ceos and lawyers etc like the real world so they’d advance careers faster and do better in school. but on the reverse side, you could show how the other type of psychopath has difficulty being in one relationship, changes jobs frequently, questions authority and has fights in school or fights the teacher, is a rebel and a mooch. doesn’t feel any remorse (for both types) and this one could have the option of being a serial killer. ig it’s up to the player how to develop these persons.

like you know these type of things will like add more to the gameplay and like even ppl who like grit or more mature playthroughs would enjoy the sims rather than getting bored. i have more suggestions which i will write later but for now these are my two cents on this topic.

(also ignore profile pic made it when i was 12 yuck and will change it when the option becomes available)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2020
    Fairies and more international inspired worlds. That's all I want at this stage in the game. Give me Japan, Paris, Barcelona, Egypt, an Alpine world, etc etc. No more American worlds PLEASE
  • irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Fairies and more international inspired worlds. That's all I want at this stage in the game. Give me Japan, Paris, Barcelona, Egypt, an Alpine world, etc etc. No more American worlds PLEASE

Let's not forget the southern hemisphere, how about New Zealand where there could be a rabbit hole to hobbit-town? I like the idea of more culturally diverse worlds, but only if they are authentic.

we had that skill in TS 3 :) came with pets and you could participate in horse riding competitions if you trained well enough. it was a rabbit hole event but by increasing your skill and training your horse in racing or obstacle courses you would improve your odds of winning which was a very nice touch imo. and the horse training part wasn't rabbit hole: there was a riding course venue in the world where you could actively ride and increase your horse's abilities by practicing either racing or obstacle course. you were also able to become a horse breeder and the better the parents were the more you'd get paid for sold horses (skill and breed were the decisive factors for the value of the foals). that's just it: they already did something like this so i see no reason why they left this out when they introduced pets :/ compared to ts 3 the ts 4 packs are so lackluster -.-

Yes...! :smiley: I had TS3 Pets because of the horses and unicorns. :) (Also loved the miscellaneous animals besides just cats and dogs.) I did not know about the skill, or the training course, though...! (Or I don't remember it, for some reason...)

Agreed that The Sims 4 packs are lackluster in comparison, fully. :neutral:

#FixThePersonalities

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top