March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    @NationalPokedex Thank you. Again I don't have those packs, so I didn't know. That helps though!

I should have mentioned that I saw you say you didn't have all of the packs, so I just mentioned the things I knew about from the packs I do have. Just in case you were thinking about buying anymore.
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    ecolife has options that we can disable in the game options, I would like to see there also that we can activate/deactivate the NAP's too
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Am I the only one who wants really long hair in the front as well as back. There are a million short hair options but blink and you'll miss it in long hair choices. And none are as long as I want. More paranormal life forms, Better babies. We have no burglars but the sharing is caring can steal everything out of your poor sims houses and they can't afford to replace it. In community lots I've replaced things 4 times in one sim day. and whats worse they can take anything but your sim is limited to what they can take. And not in world are stealing to. One took a masterpiece off my sims wall. (A Vampire) so she was going to go and bite that sims neck. But when I went to find her I discovered she was not in world. I would like a lot more but they have been mentioned above.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    Am I the only one who wants really long hair in the front as well as back. There are a million short hair options but blink and you'll miss it in long hair choices. And none are as long as I want. More paranormal life forms, Better babies. We have no burglars but the sharing is caring can steal everything out of your poor sims houses and they can't afford to replace it. In community lots I've replaced things 4 times in one sim day. and whats worse they can take anything but your sim is limited to what they can take. And not in world are stealing to. One took a masterpiece off my sims wall. (A Vampire) so she was going to go and bite that sims neck. But when I went to find her I discovered she was not in world. I would like a lot more but they have been mentioned above.

Well, limits on length of hair is probably by design, so it doesnt clip too much with body and clothes.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I would like to see in-depth, fleshed out Sim personalities with long term impact in their lives
    kind of like The Sims 2 personality, chemistry, turn-on/off, wants, fears, breakdowns and memory system but more developed since it's not 2004 anymore.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Captn_moss663

Sims can have bikes in Discover University and Eco Living. However, I don’t think children can ride them.

Get Together introduced a club system feature which allows you to make all kinds of clubs and you can pick the membership requirements, club activities and club hangout place. There is no option for DND tho.

I believe there is a club house door you can get via club perks. Placing that door will give you the DND option.
    I would like to see in-depth, fleshed out Sim personalities with long term impact in their lives
    kind of like The Sims 2 personality, chemistry, turn-on/off, wants, fears, breakdowns and memory system but more developed since it's not 2004 anymore.

I second this.
    edited July 2020
    Bands and Musical Ensembles.
    • A system very like the GT Club mechanics will give a player the option to form a band or a musical group.
    • A sim with enough skill in a particular instrument can start a band or ensemble and start a band practice.
    • A band or group with high enough band skill will be able to organize a gig, or attract a manager who will organize gigs for them.
    • A band may be invited to play at a Wedding or other Event.
    • A band or group will receive ratings based on their performance and music sales.
    • The group can give their revenue a boost with sales in merchandise.

Some bands or ensembles that can be created:
    • Rock/ Indie/ (Synth) Pop band.
    • Hip Hop/Rap group.
    • Choir. (kids,classical, gospel)
    • String Quartet.

Instruments and skills that currently exist but can be used in combination:
    • Piano.(BG) Synth (CL)
    • Acoustic Guitar. (BG)
    • Violin.(BG).
    • Singing. (CL)
    • Organ. (Vampires).

Instruments and skills to be added to such an EP:
    • Electric Guitar.
    • Bass Guitar.
    • Drums.
    • Cello & Double Bass.
    • A Rapper Mic/ Sound Box?
    • Saxophone ( @Rouenpucelle ;) )

Crossover with other EP's:
    • Bands performance level will influence the Fame system in GF.
    • A Sim with a DU degree in Fine Art or Drama will get higher pay out for completed gigs.
    • Gigs will be added to the calendar in Seasons.
    • Create a Merch. Store via GTW retail.

I can see this as part of an EP as I'm aware it takes a considerable amount of resources to record music for different genres at different levels in different combinations and create animations based on each variant.

But hey, it would be nice. :)
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • LehunLehun Posts: 5 New Member
    Free update suggestions:

Online banking - similar to money vault in Get Famous, can be interacted through phone, computer or tablet

New career - Information Professional (two branches: Librarian, Archivist)
    I suggest that this career will be both Active and Semi-Active. Career lots will work if there are libraries or archives (not yet existed as a lot type) in all worlds, but if branched out choices will be much less especially on the archivist branch. If the Sim has just gotten this type of job with libraries or archives existing in any world, aside from jumping to work from home assignment they can choose where to work. But, changing workplace can only be done once a week or 4 weeks (it's up to you for that). On the semi-active side or working from home, Information professionals at all levels will answer queries on a computer. Librarians will prepare catalogs (perhaps two) on a computer. Archivists will receive an unrestored document or book for restoration. For daily tasks, lower-level information professionals will clean up books. Librarians and archivists will update a catalog (one is enough).

Aliens can become vampires, mermaids, or spellcasters, while Servos can become spellcasters only. Spellcaster Overload for Servos will greatly reduce durability, until they will be broken down.

Bugs:
    * Servos must no longer drink energy juice because they do not drink.
    * Eating experimental food almost never ends. It needs to reset an object, and then the Sim will eat it again especially if they want to learn that experimental food.
    * Outdated enrollment screen for Communications (Civic Planner) and Physics (Green Technician) degrees
    * Servos are still getting sick as natural as humans or aliens. I suggest instead to have getting sick due to computer bugs or viruses, or overheat only.
    * Servos are immune to death by Mother Plant in Strangerville, which should be, plus culling from the game.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited July 2020
    Bands and Musical Ensembles.
    • A system very like the GT Club mechanics will give a player the option to form a band or a musical group.
    • A sim with enough skill in a particular instrument can start a band or ensemble and start a band practice.
    • A band or group with high enough band skill will be able to organize a gig, or attract a manager who will organize gigs for them.
    • A band may be invited to play at a Wedding or other Event.
    • A band or group will receive ratings based on their performance and music sales.
    • The group can give their revenue a boost with sales in merchandise.

Some bands or ensembles that can be created:
    • Rock/ Indie/ (Synth) Pop band.
    • Hip Hop/Rap group.
    • Choir. (kids,classical, gospel)
    • String Quartet.

Instruments and skills that currently exist but can be used in combination:
    • Piano.(BG) Synth (CL)
    • Acoustic Guitar. (BG)
    • Violin.(BG).
    • Singing. (CL)
    • Organ. (Vampires).

Instruments and skills to be added to such an EP:
    • Electric Guitar.
    • Bass Guitar.
    • Drums.
    • Cello & Double Bass.
    • A Rapper Mic/ Sound Box?

Crossover with other EP's:
    • Bands performance level will influence the Fame system in GF.
    • A Sim with a DU degree in Fine Art or Drama will get higher pay out for completed gigs.
    • Gigs will be added to the calendar in Seasons.
    • Create a Merch. Store via GTW retail.

I can see this as part of an EP as I'm aware it takes a considerable amount of resources to record music for different genres at different levels in different combinations and create animations based on each variant.

But hey, it would be nice. :)

WOW this sounds fantastic! You just need to add a saxophone. ;)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

WOW this sounds fantastic! You just need to add a saxophone. ;)

Fixed. ;)
  • matheus_mar_1999matheus_mar_1999 Posts: 105 Member
    As bunk beds are coming to The Sims Mobile, I want them im Sis 4 too :blush:
  • staceyliannethompsonstaceyliannethompson Posts: 2 New Member
    I think more story based content would be great. I think the fact that you can divorce someone and remarry them the same day is daft.

I also think there’s no longevity with the packs. I’ve only been playing the Sims 4 on Xbox for a couple of months. I’ve got almost all the add on packs because I get bored easily in my game but I think a few things would help.

The main downside on the Xbox for me is that you can’t download other people’s save files. I know Plumbella and Lilsimsie from YouTube both recreated all worlds and I’d love it in my game because I don’t have time each save game to recreate townies, community lots and houses etc. You can also get CC and mods on PC which totally changes gameplay and it really frustrates me watching people create amazing sims or builds on YouTube and I can’t.

I sometimes just feel like EA only care about PC players. I’m so grateful we have the gallery as I understand we didn’t always have that because I’m not a builder and I need to rely on others!

Maybe I just expect too much.
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Just a simple request:

When releasing new content (especially when your customers are paying for it) please make sure it doesn't mess up the whole game. After ELs release I have been spending almost equal amount of time playing the game and in AHQ reporting bugs and me tooing all the issues the pack caused.

Sincerely yours,
    A loyal simmer since 2000 who wishes that the consumer would have a right to presume a finished, working product when purchasing.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
    I'd like to see more toddler items. I adore raising my toddlers but their items are kind of sparse. Toddlers being able to use the bubbles would be nice, they sort of just stack up. More toddler items like Sims 2 had... a little xylophone, a shape-sorter, crawling, toddler bottles they can carry around, changing tables, cribs... Add new things like a rolling chair with bumpers, a sandbox, pacifiers, toddler swing, stuff like that.
    I really miss teaching my toddlers to walk, it seems like that whole in-between stage has been erased, that crawler stage. Going straight to walking is such a cheat, I really hate it. It was always so much fun to watch a pair of toddlers crawl after the cat, or argue over a discarded bottle...
    And Smart Milk! We need that back! I'd still be playing Sims 2 if I still had an actual computer and not a Chromebook. :(

~Tyger <3
  • LehunLehun Posts: 5 New Member
    More suggestions:
    * Silver Screen Icons in the Acting career deserve a raise, just like freelancers. (Get Famous)
    * Oceans in Windenburg, Brindleton Bay, and Evergreen Harbor should be swimmable, as long as Island Living is installed.
    * Death from falling from a ladder must be also added. Falling one floor down will give you uncomfortable moodlet. Falling down once again will result in death. Falling at least two floors down without the uncomfortable moodlet will also result in death. Servos' durability will be reduced depending on number of floors they fall. I would say falling three floors down will result in instant breakdown, that must be fixed before it's too late. Having level 10 Fitness skill will prevent them from falling.

Bugs:
    * Servos still don't ignore food, drink or water (such as swimming and water sliding)-related traditions. (Seasons)
    * Servos can still do "Drink Energy Juice" interaction. (Discover University)
    * Eco Upgrade Parts are not included when shift-clicking "Spawn Crafting Supplies" on a robotics station. (Discover University)
    * "Instant Enact/Repeal N.A.P./Community Space" cheats won't work outside your home neighborhood. (Eco Lifestyle)
    * Improper capitalization on one of the upgrades using Eco Parts for Guntdach Home Recycler. (Eco Lifestyle)

It looks like the outdated enrollment screen has been fixed!
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    I would like Hammocks, and with that (as well as for loungers) the option to read a book, play on your mobile, call someone and just talk to other sims. Sleeping in a hammock has a small chance to fall out of it (especially clumsy sims) and gain an uncomfortable moodlet. Swinging in it can give you a playful moodlet and gains fun. (chance to fall out, again)

Cardboard box for children to play in. Space Ship, Race Car, Steam Boat, Airplane. With Visuals like in Toddlerstuff the box changes it look on imagination of the child. If you put two boxes aside each other the children can "race" each other.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
    Sleeping in a hammock has a small chance to fall out of it (especially clumsy sims) and gain an uncomfortable moodlet. Swinging in it can give you a playful moodlet and gains fun. (chance to fall out, again)

Yes to hammocks and hammock Woohoo.

• pyro121psychopyro121psycho Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to see the Wind Turbines that came with the Eco Lifestyle pack to be more realistic.

I am very happy with the items now being available, but the Wind Turbine prop speed does not change with how hard the wind is blowing and does not swivel to face the direction the wind is coming from.

The power they produce should also change based on how fast the wind blows, but I haven't played long enough with this pack to see if electrical production values change with the wind though.

Dew collectors should also change the water production values based on how much rain is collected, so if it is very rainy, then you collect more water, and if it is dry, you collect very little. If Seasons is installed then the water production values should also be reduced when it is snowing as the snow would have to melt some to be collected, and if there is a hard freeze, then the collection should stop as the machine should be froze over.

Would like to see these changes in the next patch.
    Forgot to mention that Id also like to be able to upgrade roof turbines if there is a ladder placed to reach the roof.
  • twstws Posts: 2 New Member
    @EA-Mage Hello Mage and thank you for the opportunity to air our thoughts and give feedback.
    I have had something on my mind for a while that I think would make a wonderful and exciting part of the game.

I would love it if the sims could do different sports, for the sake of easy "navigation" I've listed my suggestions underneath.

LIST OF SPORTS

Dance:
    (There are so many people dancing out there and even people who dream of it, I think it would be great if one could live out the dream in game).
    - Ballet - with and without partner
    - Modern Dance
    - Couples dance (there could be events such as balls, and dancing at weddings).
    - Hip hop
    - Figure skating (it is both a dance and an individual sport, just figured (no pun intended) it would be fine to have here). I know there is a rink in
    one of the packs already

Jobs:

- Choreographer
    - Dancer

Martial arts:
    - Karate
    - Boxing
    - Kick boxing
    - Kung Fu

- Trainer

Gymnastics
    - I think this would be great, with the ability to get better on the trampoline, on the mat and on bars, in additions to creating different routines.

Swimming

Mountain Climbing
    - I know we have the wall for the gym, but it would be amazing if there was a center for it, where you could free climb, do different routes, do a
    safety course, to climb with ropes.

There could be events and competitions within each sport, increasing grade of difficulty. There could be classes for children, maybe even toddlers, I think it would be an absolute great thing to bring your little ones to, not just as a rabbit hole, but an actual class. There could be a tiny cafe outside of the classroom, and the family could sit or stand outside and watch their children practice.

A lot of people would probably be very interested in some other sports as well such as Football, american football, ice hockey, volley ball
    Here I'm thinking it would be wonderful if you could train to join a team, but make it a bit more difficult to reach the ascending levels.

Note* I like the addition in g

Thank you very much for your attention,
    best regards. Thea :smile:
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,211 Member
    edited July 2020
    For those of us who like to participate in Sim modelling with or without CC, it would be nice to have a way to choose the poses we want without having to look through every pose you have, even if they showed in the game in alphabetical order, that would help. :)

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Proper swimsuits for women with the high leg.
    Leggings that can be worn under things to be made hip high.
    More colours for outfits.
    No restriction with Build mode. Should be able to do what we want; thicker floors between storeys.
    Larger apartments with 50x50 penthouses.
    2quwd7.gif

I would like to see Law Enforcement actions and Home Security added to the Sims 4.

When my Sim witnesses a Klepto Sim stealing, Call Law Enforcement or (Confront about stealing) should be available.

My Sim watched a Klepto Sim steal a chess set with chairs from my Sims property, but "Call Law Enforcement" or "Confront about stealing" is not available.

Would like to see Alarm keypads added in too.

These features should have been added to the pack that the Klepto actions were added in on.

Right now the Sims is lawless even though there is a Law Enforcement Career. Doesn't make any sense.

I would also like to have Security Cameras added as an object that during placement has a yellow square showing what area will be viewed by the camera (Outline should change if there is a wall blocking the view), along with the placement restriction square(s) for the object itself.
    [quote="pyro121psycho;c-17577370"]I would like to see Law Enforcement actions and Home Security added to the Sims 4.

When my Sim witnesses a Klepto Sim stealing, Call Law Enforcement or (Confront about stealing) should be available.

My Sim watched a Klepto Sim steal a chess set with chairs from my Sims property, but "Call Law Enforcement" or "Confront about stealing" is not available.

Would like to see Alarm keypads added in too.

These features should have been added to the pack that the Klepto actions were added in on.

Right now the Sims is lawless even though there is a Law Enforcement Career. Doesn't make any sense.

I would also like to have Security Cameras added as an object that during placement has a yellow square showing what area will be viewed by the camera (Outline should change if there is a wall blocking the view), along with the placement restriction square(s) for the object itself.[/quote]

To access the security camera system you would need a computer on the lot.

The computer should have an action on it like "Review Security Recording" if a security camera is on the lot and if the camera witnesses something stolen within the last 7 days it will pop up a box stating what action was witnessed, and have the options to call law enforcement or delete recording.

Law Enforcement action should have a chance of recovering the items.

If the Sim is caught before leaving the running game area, then all items should be recovered, but if they leave, the chance of recovery should drop over time. An example is 1 hour after leaving the chance of recovery is 90%, but on day 6 recovery would be 5%.

After 7 days, the recording gets purged.

There should be a new dialogue box for every sim that stole.

If the Review Security Recording option is selected by a non-houshold sim, the Sims programming skills need to be high enough to hack the system to delete the photage.

If your sim is caught stealing and is arrested, the time they are in jail should be related to the worth of the object stolen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top