July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

1798081828385...Next

Comments

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 419 Member
    @NationalPokedex Thank you. Again I don't have those packs, so I didn't know. That helps though!

I should have mentioned that I saw you say you didn't have all of the packs, so I just mentioned the things I knew about from the packs I do have. Just in case you were thinking about buying anymore.
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 31 Member
    ecolife has options that we can disable in the game options, I would like to see there also that we can activate/deactivate the NAP's too
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 63 Member
    Am I the only one who wants really long hair in the front as well as back. There are a million short hair options but blink and you'll miss it in long hair choices. And none are as long as I want. More paranormal life forms, Better babies. We have no burglars but the sharing is caring can steal everything out of your poor sims houses and they can't afford to replace it. In community lots I've replaced things 4 times in one sim day. and whats worse they can take anything but your sim is limited to what they can take. And not in world are stealing to. One took a masterpiece off my sims wall. (A Vampire) so she was going to go and bite that sims neck. But when I went to find her I discovered she was not in world. I would like a lot more but they have been mentioned above.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 358 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    Am I the only one who wants really long hair in the front as well as back. There are a million short hair options but blink and you'll miss it in long hair choices. And none are as long as I want. More paranormal life forms, Better babies. We have no burglars but the sharing is caring can steal everything out of your poor sims houses and they can't afford to replace it. In community lots I've replaced things 4 times in one sim day. and whats worse they can take anything but your sim is limited to what they can take. And not in world are stealing to. One took a masterpiece off my sims wall. (A Vampire) so she was going to go and bite that sims neck. But when I went to find her I discovered she was not in world. I would like a lot more but they have been mentioned above.

Well, limits on length of hair is probably by design, so it doesnt clip too much with body and clothes.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 525 Member
    I would like to see in-depth, fleshed out Sim personalities with long term impact in their lives
    kind of like The Sims 2 personality, chemistry, turn-on/off, wants, fears, breakdowns and memory system but more developed since it's not 2004 anymore.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 219 Member
    @Captn_moss663

Sims can have bikes in Discover University and Eco Living. However, I don’t think children can ride them.

Get Together introduced a club system feature which allows you to make all kinds of clubs and you can pick the membership requirements, club activities and club hangout place. There is no option for DND tho.

I believe there is a club house door you can get via club perks. Placing that door will give you the DND option.
    Simnature.gif
    I would like to see in-depth, fleshed out Sim personalities with long term impact in their lives
    kind of like The Sims 2 personality, chemistry, turn-on/off, wants, fears, breakdowns and memory system but more developed since it's not 2004 anymore.

I second this.
    Simnature.gif
    edited July 6
    Bands and Musical Ensembles.
    • A system very like the GT Club mechanics will give a player the option to form a band or a musical group.
    • A sim with enough skill in a particular instrument can start a band or ensemble and start a band practice.
    • A band or group with high enough band skill will be able to organize a gig, or attract a manager who will organize gigs for them.
    • A band may be invited to play at a Wedding or other Event.
    • A band or group will receive ratings based on their performance and music sales.
    • The group can give their revenue a boost with sales in merchandise.

Some bands or ensembles that can be created:
    • Rock/ Indie/ (Synth) Pop band.
    • Hip Hop/Rap group.
    • Choir. (kids,classical, gospel)
    • String Quartet.

Instruments and skills that currently exist but can be used in combination:
    • Piano.(BG) Synth (CL)
    • Acoustic Guitar. (BG)
    • Violin.(BG).
    • Singing. (CL)
    • Organ. (Vampires).

Instruments and skills to be added to such an EP:
    • Electric Guitar.
    • Bass Guitar.
    • Drums.
    • Cello & Double Bass.
    • A Rapper Mic/ Sound Box?
    • Saxophone ( @Rouenpucelle ;) )

Crossover with other EP's:
    • Bands performance level will influence the Fame system in GF.
    • A Sim with a DU degree in Fine Art or Drama will get higher pay out for completed gigs.
    • Gigs will be added to the calendar in Seasons.
    • Create a Merch. Store via GTW retail.

I can see this as part of an EP as I'm aware it takes a considerable amount of resources to record music for different genres at different levels in different combinations and create animations based on each variant.

But hey, it would be nice. :)
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
    Simnature.gif
  • LehunLehun Posts: 2 New Member
    Free update suggestions:

Online banking - similar to money vault in Get Famous, can be interacted through phone, computer or tablet

New career - Information Professional (two branches: Librarian, Archivist)
    I suggest that this career will be both Active and Semi-Active. Career lots will work if there are libraries or archives (not yet existed as a lot type) in all worlds, but if branched out choices will be much less especially on the archivist branch. If the Sim has just gotten this type of job with libraries or archives existing in any world, aside from jumping to work from home assignment they can choose where to work. But, changing workplace can only be done once a week or 4 weeks (it's up to you for that). On the semi-active side or working from home, Information professionals at all levels will answer queries on a computer. Librarians will prepare catalogs (perhaps two) on a computer. Archivists will receive an unrestored document or book for restoration. For daily tasks, lower-level information professionals will clean up books. Librarians and archivists will update a catalog (one is enough).

Aliens can become vampires, mermaids, or spellcasters, while Servos can become spellcasters only. Spellcaster Overload for Servos will greatly reduce durability, until they will be broken down.

Bugs:
    * Servos must no longer drink energy juice because they do not drink.
    * Eating experimental food almost never ends. It needs to reset an object, and then the Sim will eat it again especially if they want to learn that experimental food.
    * Outdated enrollment screen for Communications (Civic Planner) and Physics (Green Technician) degrees
    * Servos are still getting sick as natural as humans or aliens. I suggest instead to have getting sick due to computer bugs or viruses, or overheat only.
    * Servos are immune to death by Mother Plant in Strangerville, which should be, plus culling from the game.
  • RouenpucelleRouenpucelle Posts: 1,738 Member
    edited July 6
    Bands and Musical Ensembles.
    • A system very like the GT Club mechanics will give a player the option to form a band or a musical group.
    • A sim with enough skill in a particular instrument can start a band or ensemble and start a band practice.
    • A band or group with high enough band skill will be able to organize a gig, or attract a manager who will organize gigs for them.
    • A band may be invited to play at a Wedding or other Event.
    • A band or group will receive ratings based on their performance and music sales.
    • The group can give their revenue a boost with sales in merchandise.

Some bands or ensembles that can be created:
    • Rock/ Indie/ (Synth) Pop band.
    • Hip Hop/Rap group.
    • Choir. (kids,classical, gospel)
    • String Quartet.

Instruments and skills that currently exist but can be used in combination:
    • Piano.(BG) Synth (CL)
    • Acoustic Guitar. (BG)
    • Violin.(BG).
    • Singing. (CL)
    • Organ. (Vampires).

Instruments and skills to be added to such an EP:
    • Electric Guitar.
    • Bass Guitar.
    • Drums.
    • Cello & Double Bass.
    • A Rapper Mic/ Sound Box?

Crossover with other EP's:
    • Bands performance level will influence the Fame system in GF.
    • A Sim with a DU degree in Fine Art or Drama will get higher pay out for completed gigs.
    • Gigs will be added to the calendar in Seasons.
    • Create a Merch. Store via GTW retail.

I can see this as part of an EP as I'm aware it takes a considerable amount of resources to record music for different genres at different levels in different combinations and create animations based on each variant.

But hey, it would be nice. :)

WOW this sounds fantastic! You just need to add a saxophone. ;)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

WOW this sounds fantastic! You just need to add a saxophone. ;)

Fixed. ;)
    Simnature.gif
  • matheus_mar_1999matheus_mar_1999 Posts: 46 Member
    As bunk beds are coming to The Sims Mobile, I want them im Sis 4 too :blush:
  • staceyliannethompsonstaceyliannethompson Posts: 2 New Member
    I think more story based content would be great. I think the fact that you can divorce someone and remarry them the same day is daft.

I also think there’s no longevity with the packs. I’ve only been playing the Sims 4 on Xbox for a couple of months. I’ve got almost all the add on packs because I get bored easily in my game but I think a few things would help.

The main downside on the Xbox for me is that you can’t download other people’s save files. I know Plumbella and Lilsimsie from YouTube both recreated all worlds and I’d love it in my game because I don’t have time each save game to recreate townies, community lots and houses etc. You can also get CC and mods on PC which totally changes gameplay and it really frustrates me watching people create amazing sims or builds on YouTube and I can’t.

I sometimes just feel like EA only care about PC players. I’m so grateful we have the gallery as I understand we didn’t always have that because I’m not a builder and I need to rely on others!

Maybe I just expect too much.