Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Onyeka001 wrote: »
    I can't find the edit options for my old post but I wanted to add this:

Can we please get some options to sell all the nice produce we get from gardens?

I would love to see some "Farmers Market" type of items - like baskets, boxes and sacks that you could fill with with produce from your garden. Would love to see better and more market like options for selling bread and food too.

If you have City Living, you can use the vending table to sell your produce.
  • MissCuriosity_xMissCuriosity_x Posts: 2 New Member
    1) Self-employment. It's great being able to buy a retail store or become a vet, but it would be even better if you could set your career as "self-employed" with these fields (as well as gardening, writing, etc.).

2) More family/relationship connections (being able to set sims as boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancee) and having, e.g. step-parents, etc.

3) Height sliders.

4) I'd like more NPCs - burglars, fire fighters, etc.
  • Chirba97Chirba97 Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="Sigzy05;c-16327637"][quote="alanmichael1;c-16327088"]Hello Gurus, I would really like body hair for male sims like in TS3![/quote]

Also arm pit hair which there was none on TS3.[/quote]

Body hair please! Also love that all clothes are available to everyone, even though styles are "manlish" or "womanlish". Body and facial hair should be like that too!
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I would like to see the return of the roommate option.
    I like the idea of having a yes helping me with the rent without my having to control it.
    Stories become more unpredictable this way.

And also the option of dealing with aquarium fish as a pet that needs to be fed and if don't make it does die,
    rather than a simple object.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    - active school for kids and teens. if university is possible, so is that.
    - more outdoor siding colors, brick patterns , stone walls for builders

- color wheel for build mode and CAS.
    -
    -More hairstyles for little boys and little girls, like a dozen, for each gender. Seriously lacking there.

-Kids also need more clothing. What little we have is too standard .

- More toddler hairs

- More makeup
    - More formal clothing that isnt outdated looking
  • TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    NPCs please! I miss them so much! The unsavoury charlatan was brilliant! New ones, old ones! They add such randomness.
    More things for teens to set them aside from other life stages.
    Different jobs like lawyer, architect, oceonoligy, farm, self employed
    Chemistry, reputations, turn on/offs, blind dates the dating game is lacking in 4 need some added spice.
    The sims to have more personality, better traits that affect the sim to make them individual.
    Wants and fears
    More danger, random deaths, more illness that you have to go to doctor or you may die just more randomness to the game everything is to easy to do and plan.
    Grocery stores!!!!! Or to be able to order deliveries
    edited April 2018
    - A pack that introduces an attraction system like Sims 2 had.
    - A reputation meter or bar , our sims reputations can have positive and negative influences
    - Hobbies like we had in sims 2 free time
    - More objects : Swings, pool tables, sandboxes for toddlers

Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on
  • Moon_Simmer92Moon_Simmer92 Posts: 29 Member
    Dyed hair available for kids please, and more tattoos!
    My Favourite Sims Games:1. The Sims 42. The Sims 3 (PC)3. The Sims Medieval4. The Sims 2
    More leisure activities !
  • JoeyslangJoeyslang Posts: 8 New Member
    I would love to see more supernatural elements in the game. Something like making magic from the Sims 1.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited April 2018
    Babies! That aren't objects, that grow like toddlers, maybe they'll learn to babble and to crawl. A changing table and the option to Bath them in the sink.

I want children to be more like children, eleven come a long way since BG but I want them to play cops and robbers like Sims 2, tea parties with stuffed toys.... Smaller stuff toys that they can carry around.

Toddler pools! Please!! I loved letting toddlers play in the ocean in Sims 3.

I want the family to be affected by what others do. Dad gets in a fight and I want the child to react like in Sims 2.

Cars that work like Sims 2 cars. Burglars! Firemen and police.

I want romance to return to the bed. Cuddling and those cute animations Sims 2 had.

For seasons i want holidays to make a return, with festivals.

More supernatural sims. More playable careers.

Hotels would be lovely to have back. Water sports including surfing. More minor pets but in a bigger pack. More types of toys for pets would be appreciated.

Actually if you could put a few new pet things in the EPs that would be awesome. It won't be a loss of you don't have pets since it would be a bonus item. A festive pet bed, cute pet sweaters for seasons as An example.

• DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    How is this thread any different from ... ; Why is there a thread right above a sticky one that is over 186 pages ? Doesn't this make it a duplicate ?
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    -More hairstyles for little boys and little girls, like a dozen, for each gender. Seriously lacking there.

-Kids also need more clothing. What little we have is too standard .

- More toddler hairs

- More makeup
    - More formal clothing that isnt outdated looking

yes we need this
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Babies! That aren't objects, that grow like toddlers, maybe they'll learn to babble and to crawl. A changing table and the option to Bath them in the sink.

I want children to be more like children, eleven come a long way since BG but I want them to play cops and robbers like Sims 2, tea parties with stuffed toys.... Smaller stuff toys that they can carry around.

Toddler pools! Please!! I loved letting toddlers play in the ocean in Sims 3.

I want the family to be affected by what others do. Dad gets in a fight and I want the child to react like in Sims 2.

Cars that work like Sims 2 cars. Burglars! Firemen and police.

I want romance to return to the bed. Cuddling and those cute animations Sims 2 had.

For seasons i want holidays to make a return, with festivals.

More supernatural sims. More playable careers.

Hotels would be lovely to have back. Water sports including surfing. More minor pets but in a bigger pack. More types of toys for pets would be appreciated.

Actually if you could put a few new pet things in the EPs that would be awesome. It won't be a loss of you don't have pets since it would be a bonus item. A festive pet bed, cute pet sweaters for seasons as An example.

yes to all please make this happen
    it should be easier for teens to met npc teens
    and they should be able to play more pranks like stink bomb and dingdong ditch
    as well as throw parties there not suppose to
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Online course on the Computer it would be easy to implement could give a soma good moodiest when they complete ot like when you get a baby one your sim could start a career at a higher level.
    Expand on pools please ---they are incredibly boring.

In sims 2 and 3 we had floats and I believe slides??? to make them more fun. Well in ts4 , we could expand on it even more and add games like volleyball, that our sims can actually play in the water. There isnt much incentive to add pools to homes, as boring as they are. We need floats, slides, water activities :)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited April 2018
    What I want to see in the game...

JUGHEAD sums it up...in their song.

https://youtu.be/5GoQxELYJFE

The chorus sums it up:
    Well, I play Air hockey, Ball hockey, Barn Hockey, Bubble Hockey, Field hockey,
    Floor hockey, Ice hockey, Kitchen hockey, Road hockey,Roller hockey, Table hockey, Twist hockey
    And I play hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey,
    hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey,hockey all the time!
    Take shots!

You gave us hockey in Sims Freeplay...I want to see it in TS4.

TAKE SHOTS!!!! 26!!!!
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • PlumbobBaileyyPlumbobBaileyy Posts: 5 New Member
    More worlds! I loved how Newcrest was free, but I’d pay for a pack with one or multiple worlds included! I’m kinda running out of space and I hate deleting old sims! (Oh yeah... and seasons would be a great addition too :blush: )
  • BabapofaBabapofa Posts: 1 New Member
    There's something I recently discovered, and I'm sure that someone also complained about it earlier, but more comments equal more impact on the developers, I hope.

I'm talking about that when I change household, the game somehow forgets in the active work places, where my other sims was on the career ladder. For example, my sim was a Surgeon in the medical career, but when I changed to another sim (who was in another household), and went to work, the game made that Surgeon sim a simple nurse. That's a very unpleasant thing for someone who likes to storytell with the game.

And my other VERY big issue is that why can't we select that which sim works in the chosen (but not selectable) position? There should be a cheat (or a simple selection panel), so I can select that what sim works as the mailman or as the chef in the local restaurant (I know I can change it if I'm the owner, but still), so the game wouldn't create random sims into my town (which I try to costumize as unique as I can, but I have so many limits, because the game - which is supposed to be simulator - can't do that).

I hope one day someone will notice these problems in the development team and make the game better for storytelling. (I'm a bit clinging to the details.)
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    We need throwing and kicking balls between sims.
    I think sims 3 had this.
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    We need throwing and kicking balls between sims.
    I think sims 3 had this.

Both sims 2 and 3 . I want that. And I want back that "kick ball" game sims would play with their feet with other sims. That was so sweet to watch. Little things like that would be nice to have :)
    I want to see restaurants updated for toddlers so you can order food for toddlers
    also I would like the mooch interaction back
    and kids should be able to garden
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited April 2018
    I have some what of a suggestion for Sims on pc! When I record my game play I'm able to hide the UI, would it be possible at some point to add the option to hide the building tools UI, and the yellow color that shows when you delete an item? If not at this point in The Sims 4, pc, would it be possible to consider it for the next Sim series? It would work perfect for recording video's and then reverse building them!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top