Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Madz_LBMadz_LB Posts: 17 Member
    > @Emaranth said:
    > * Mourning – I get it, someone close to you dies and you become sad. At this stage, the continuous death cycle in an aging simulation should cause grief in some Sims, but not every Sim! My Sim doesn’t need to have a life-altering debuff for TWO DAYS from the death of a sim she met once. Yes there should be a debuff, no it shouldn’t last for two days, yes you should gain a mourning debuff for appropriately related sims or appropriately strong relationships/friendships and no we shouldn’t be punished for wanting continuity in our Sims universe. Death happens, but chill out.
    >

I'd love to see this - mourning buff being proportional to friendship/relationship level.
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    What I would really like to see is our sims smart enough to change out of cold weather clothing when they enter there homes, friends homes etc. but no they stay in their snow suits, it's kind of annoying. :/
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    One thing that irritates me, is that when you play multiple sim in a lot and one of the sims returnes home from work and has to do a work related chore, like "fill in reports" all the other sims has to remain inside the lot until the chore is completed. It should be enough for he sim to start the assigned task so that the rest of the soms can travel while the job is still being completed
  • EldircoraEldircora Posts: 40 Member
    Would be cool if we could make popcorn in a microwave in addition to the popcorn machine.
  • lakirelakire Posts: 75 Member
    I'd love to have:

[U][B]CAS:[/U][/B]
    More clothes for toddlers and children
    More Accessories for children and teens
    Unique clothing for every life stage as it's kind of boring that teens and young adults have the same selection of clothing and stuff.

[U][B]B&B:[/U][/B]
    Board games that's NOT bound to a certain table
    Changing tables for babies and toddlers as in the sims 2
    A crib for toddlers to use if you don't want them to sleep in a children's bed.
    A swing made for toddlers
    More toys especially for toddlers
    Different kinds of strollers/buggy's to push babies and toddlers around in when out in the neighbourhood
    A supermarket to shop for food at
    More kinds of appliances to the kitchen

[U][B]Gameplay:[/U][/B]
    Different colours on homework books depending on subject or age (children or teen)
    Schoolbuses
    schoolbags
    Toddlers being able to sit on adults, young adults and teens laps
    More recipes for cooking and baking
    Movies for all ages
    Toys for the bathtub
    More family activities: Cooking together, Baking together, Biking together, Go for walks together etc.
    Babies, Toddlers and maybe even children being able to sleep between their parents when they're having a nightmare
  • lakirelakire Posts: 75 Member
    I'd love to have:
    CAS:
    More clothes for toddlers and children
    More Accessories for children and teens
    Unique clothing for every life stage as it's kind of boring that teens and young adults have the same selection of clothing and stuff.

B&B:
    Board games that's NOT bound to a certain table
    Changing tables for babies and toddlers as in the sims 2
    A crib for toddlers to use if you don't want them to sleep in a children's bed.
    A swing made for toddlers
    More toys especially for toddlers
    Different kinds of strollers/buggy's to push babies and toddlers around in when out in the neighbourhood
    A supermarket to shop for food at
    More kinds of appliances to the kitchen

Gameplay:
    Different colours on homework books depending on subject or age (children or teen)
    Schoolbuses
    schoolbags
    Toddlers being able to sit on adults, young adults and teens laps
    More recipes for cooking and baking
    Movies for all ages
    Toys for the bathtub
    More family activities: Cooking together, Baking together, Biking together, Go for walks together etc.
    Babies, Toddlers and maybe even children being able to sleep between their parents when they're having a nightmare
  • CNJ93CNJ93 Posts: 30 Member
    edited April 2020
    More updates for base game and packs which include gameplay and cross-pack features :)
    Post edited by CNJ93 on
  • CNJ93CNJ93 Posts: 30 Member
    Forgot these:
    Generally more careers, but for example have different sports careers where you can work your way to becoming a famous football or basketball player and similar.
    When you have the cats and dogs pack, it would be nice if they also showed up in other neighborhoods walking around... (and also just more pets for this pack).
    Being able to interact with more stuff. Some of the decoration items seem like stuff which should be interacted with (e.g. backpack, pencil holder, wine rack, etc.)
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm taking this from another thread asking about new careers. I'd really like more depth to the work our sims do. I'm tired of so many daily job tasks being nothing other than "research this, write this, study this". Please give my sims tasks that don't force them to sit at a computer for several hours. Yes, there a many professions where you need to type documents/files/charts/whatever to be sent to co-workers. But c'mon, not every job requires employees to be constantly on the computer when they aren't at their jobs. Heck, I'd quite like to see more jobs where there are no daily tasks from home and the only way to get the sim promoted will be based on how they perform at their job. I'd really like to see more variety for the careers.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i think they need to bring back the buffet table in the sims4 if you have a wedding plan for your sims do you went your sims to spend time in the kitchen or at the bar mixing drinks for guests even if you hire a barman or someone for the cooking would it not be nice for sims to spend time with the guests before the wedding?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Janiebug1122Janiebug1122 Posts: 25 Member
    I'd like to see more clothing that isn't so form fitting - or some sort of customization option to make outfits looser/less tight/baggier, if that makes sense. With the options to customize Sims' body shape and such, it kind of ruins it when curvier/larger sized Sims then have to be clothed in outfits made for skinny-minis.
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member

CAS
    -Toddlers and Children should have clothes in EVERY pack, there is no reason for them to not
    -Skintones need to be reworked, the darker ones are very grey toned and the lighters ones are too yellow toned
    -More???Hair Colors????
    -Toddlers and kids should have access to all hair colors
    -give us access to the hidden outfits
    -More traits!
    -More Aspirations!!!
    -Heterochromia!
    -Let me chose things like what hand my sim uses and their favorite drink
    -More CAS relationship options
    -Let me change a sim into an occult in CAS
    -More walk styles
    - make babies not objects

GAMEPLAY
    -My sims shouldn' t have to introduce themselves to their grandmother
    -My sim children should react to their parents getting a divorce/arguing/cheating
    -Let me chose what phase my kid has
    -Parents should be able to react to grades
    -Child and Toddler sims should able to be occults
    -Example). Witch Toddlers could have out of control magic, Child witches could have homework completing spells and be able to be taught how to use their powers. Mermaid toddlers/kids should have mermaid tales and maybe need to be in the water more frequently since they're still growing. Vampire kids could only use plasma packs and be able to have some of the powers like running fast or bat form.
    -Mermaids, Aliens, Plantsims and any other occult should be as fleshed out as Vampires are
    -Parents should be able to teach their kids things like cooking for a teen or how to ride a bike for kids/toddlers
    -Family reunion event
    -Social Worker NPC so my kids don't just get deleted because of a bug
    -Private and military schools
    -Vet career, Archeologist career, and any other ""career"" that isn't really a career but a skill should be a career too.
    -More teen-child interactions (Help with homework, play tag with, make food for)
    -Be able to stay the night at a relatives house
    - NO MORE SITUATIONAL OUTFITS!!
    - sulani and windenburg citizens shouldn't be walking around since they're supposed to be different countries
    - plssssss give us a livable Scandinavian world yall
    - stop the "i heard you and ____ started dating" texts because no they didn't it just happened
    - let us do more stuff without technology, the writing skill is basically impossible to do off the grid and playing any other time period but modern is very difficult
    - STOP THE PULL OUT PHONE TAKE SELFIE IDLE
    - let me completely turn the phone off
    - sims shouldn't be giving me gossip on a toddler
    - teens need more teen things to do
    - kids need more kid things to do
    - Afterschool activities are lacking and it sort of makes no sense. Examples). After school soccer, ballet/dance, swim, tutoring, esports, basketball, science club, art club, debate club (teens), karate club
    - toddlers should be out in the world with their parents
    - Kids phones should be able to be taken away by parents (disabled for player for a period)
    - magic school for witch kids
    - Monster school for occult kids
    - let me adopt teens
    - show that someone was adopted in the family tree
    - let me take pictures of more than two sims, household size is 8 let me take a picture of a whole household, this limitation makes family portraits impossible
    - give my sims the outfits i put on them
    -

BB
    -toddler trikes and child bikes
    -More styles of toddler beds
    -stop with the useless stickers, it feels like half of cats and dogs catalog is stickers
    - STOP GIVING US COUNTERS AND NO CABINETS
    - Bunkbeds
    - countertop stoves
    - built-in microwaves
    - coffee pots sit really weirdly on counters
    - functional off the grid lot trait
    - toddler park lot trait
    - Kid hangout lot trait
    - solid black wall swatches
    - please make better carpet textures
    - i'm really begging yall to chill on toilets
    - however, we do need one more; a toilet/sink combo and a compost toilet thing
    - Small telescope, small cupcake maker
    - triangle roof windows
    - spiral stairs
    - ladders
    - loft beds
    - split level
    - under the counter fridge/ washer dryer
    - make uniform wood colours
    - make the bedframe swatch separate from the bedspread
    - let me choose the accent colors on an item
    - more teen decor (pop band posters, stuffed animals, makeup clutter
    - make all the mirrors either the same height or at an adjustable height
    - Medium wall height one tile arches
    - more tall wall height doors
    - more modern arches in all wall heights
    - make babies not objects
  • ChaoticArtistChaoticArtist Posts: 1 New Member
    I would really like to see a hotel pack in the sims 4 because my sims can only stay on vacation in a house or tent. thank you :)
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    i think they need to bring back the buffet table in the sims4 if you have a wedding plan for your sims do you went your sims to spend time in the kitchen or at the bar mixing drinks for guests even if you hire a barman or someone for the cooking would it not be nice for sims to spend time with the guests before the wedding?

That exists! Luxury Party Stuff pack. It is what it is... a dlc for every little piece of content.
  • crashdodgerscrashdodgers Posts: 61 Member
    I did post an idea sometime back about a University Pack, but as the post disappeared shortly after posted it I am reluctant to do the same again, even though I have some great ideas sharing them on her, not one that I would do again. One of which is about a world build pack, but it will remain in my head forever, as I Do Not Trust this site enough to post any think in great detail ever again.
  • ZloytlZloytl Posts: 78 Member
    Ok now we have the option to live off grid we need ways to generate your own power like solar panels, tubines etc, we also need more lighting options for of grid living more entertainment for it as well and an actual trait for been like a technaphobe or something, having the actual option to hand write term papers and send letters by hand and submit them by post. Maybe an old fashioned ice box where you have to replace an ice block? stuff that would truly make life functional, a water barrel to collect rain water.

Also with the graphic technology now I think we really deserve a more textured hair update for all maxis hair styles and clothing as well as making them a more realistic fit instead of them looking like they are made of cardboard and been boxy looking shoes that dont look like they were made for a bratz doll nearly all the people who make custom content for the game can do this why cant you???

I would also like to see more realistic dynamics in the game like couples having fights or bickerings over small things like leaving dishes around or not cleaning the bathroom leaving books out that sort of stuff,

I feel sims 4 is just a polished version of sims 2 not even a polished sims 3 which I thought it was going to be a better version of sims 3 I thought we would get better things and new things instead I feel like we got recycled boring Ideas sims really needs a huge vamp especially if you want to keep and get new players because if sims 5 is anything like this I will not be purchasing it and I have been a die hard fan since the launch of sims 2
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    I'd love to have an overhaul of what a Sim has to do to get a job.

1. With the exception of odd jobs and freelancer, only 3 or 4 jobs should be available randomly for offer every day, (The amount could be 5 or 6 if you look for a job using a computer) plus 1 job for teens.

2. Sims would be required to write a job application (like with university), maybe even refine it before sending it to the employer.
    The quality of the job application would then determine their chances of being invited to a job interview (there could be even more tests, but lets keep it simple for the time being). There always should be some randomness included.
    If the odds are against the Sim, he/she should get a letter telling the application has been rejected.

3. Accoring to the mood during the job interview, chances should be higher or lower to get the job. Job interviews could work like castings. It would be cool - but not necessary - if their were taks a Sim has to fulfill before the interview to enhance the chances of getting the job.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • B3L7A_G0thB3L7A_G0th Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2020
    B3L7A_G0th wrote: »
    Main things i want to see in TS4-

CAS
    -Gender-neutral skeletons (for all sims to be more open for trans/nonbinary sims and to make it easier to copy/paste in MCCC)
    -Options to lock clothing/ hair/ etc on sims so that it's the same in every clothing category
    -Complete removal of situational outfits
    -Heterochromia for human sims. (Why are pets the only ones that have access to it in Sims 4?)
    -Peg legs/Hooks and eyepatches for all limbs/ both eyes

Sims-General
    -Babies should not be objects
    -Children should be able to do almost anything teens-adults can do.
    -Pets should be player-controllable
    -Teens looking different from young adults
    -All occults should have special perks/ weaknesses, not just vampires

World/ General
    -Open World
    -Create a World
    -Create a Style
    -Customizable Lot Sizes
    -Sims should not wash dishes where they angry-poop (RIP Scumbumbo)
    -Loading screens removed/ reduced
    -Removal of Rabbitholes
    -Removal of situational outfits

Sims-Occults
    -All alien bugs to be fixed, especially the alien disguise bug
    -Mermaids+Witches+Aliens to be as well-developed as vampires
    -Plantsims to be a permanent lifestate
    -The code for playable mannequins should be released to the public
    -Zombies
    -Werewolves
    -Mummies
    -Fairies
    -Children should be able to do almost everything teen-adult occults can do; toddlers wouldn't be able to do as much but they should still be able to do more than now.

BB
    -The grid needs to be removed. It causes more problems than it helps and having to download a mod or use a cheat to place items in a specific place/ off the lot is annoying.
    -Bunk Beds
    -Spiral Stairs
    -Tiny Living Stuff Pack is pathetic. Although the new items are cool, they're way too big for a Tiny Living Stuff Pack.
    -Ladders

Post edited by B3L7A_G0th on
    My Sims ID is KillerRaven125

Send me a friend request on The Sims 3 Exchange website so we can share builds!

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi, I could see in the future, the game adds back the "buff cheat codes" because, I, myself think that nothing was wrong and it worked perfectly. I see why it was deactivated, newer packs made it vanish and gurus feared that it would make the game have problems. If they can't add it back, make new buff cheat codes that are stable and can work with new packs in the future.
    That what I think the game should have in the coming months...............
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 252 Member
    Bug fixes would be NICE.
    It's only been almost 2 MONTHS of buggy useless code, and Yes, CAPS COZ I'M fed up with the low standard of work from the games makers.
    Do you EA\Maxis people actually read these forums, and I don't mean the forum moderators, they are NOT employees.
    Do you understand how upset your paying customers are EA\Maxis?
    Do you even CARE?
  • SupernovanSupernovan Posts: 7 New Member
    I really want the zodiac sign/personality-point-system back (niceness, cleanliness, activeness etc) like in the older games where Sims would take longer time getting out of bed if they are lazy, not washing dishes or flushing the toilet automatically when sloppy etc. Also really miss the attraction system.
  • madronatreemadronatree Posts: 6 New Member
    - Story Progression
    - An Upgright Piano with colors: White, Birch, Rosewood, Walnut, Black. Look at colors/styles of real pianos (Yamaha, Kawai, Baldwin)
    - Sets of Windows that MATCH (one, two, three squares; shutters and no shutters; high, short, medium, and tall)
    - More two/three square front doors.
    - Range hoods should act as Lights, not Decor.
    - Over-stove microwaves
    - Shove coffee pots need to go to the back of the counter not right at the front.
    - Better Inventory Management!! Tabs for collectibles, fruits/veggies, flowers, etc. Don't stack "excellent" quality with "normal" quality. Look at SWTOR, etc., for ideas on UIs for this.

(Do you think the Gurus actually look at this thread or is it built just for us to dream?>)
  • madronatreemadronatree Posts: 6 New Member
    Also living room furniture should have a matched set - every style should include a couch, sofa, and loveseat.
  • SchnawattchenSchnawattchen Posts: 1 New Member
    Most of all I want less updates. I know I am not the only casual player who loses all joy of playing the Sims when almost everytime I start the game, I first need to wair half an hour for updates. So frustrating!!! Rather less updates, but then bigger ones. Please. Or don't make them mandatory/offer an offline version!
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Ok, so I know a lot of people want real cars and I totally do too. But that also made me think of a great toy for kids, miniature car toys that they can drive around in the backyard or in front of the house. It would be a great toy that not only gets them out of the house, but also can be shared. Ideally the toy would have 2 seats, meaning a child could have their friend or a sibling in the car as well. Toddlers probably wouldn't be able to drive, but they should totally be able to ride in the passenger side with their older sibling. And of course if babies are ever overhauled, they should be able to sit in the passenger side and ride along as well.

Photo examples.
    Ignore the fact that some of these only have one seat, it's more for the type of cars.
    Basic cars
    Ride-On-Planet-Electric-Car-Supersports.jpg
    Big-Toys-Direct-12V-Ride-On-Car.jpg
    Truck
    Aosom-Dual-6V-Electric-Car.jpg
    Mini mercedes
    Uenjoy-Mercedes-Benz-AMG-G55.jpg
    Jeep
    Vosson-Kids-Jeep-Car1.jpg
    Idk what kind of car this is, I'm not into cars, but it looks nice. :D
    Bahom-Kids-Ride-On-Car.jpg
    A more feminine design.
    Uenjoy-Lamborghini-Aventador-Electric-Ride-On-Car.jpg

Lastly, it would be cool to get some themed cars.
    Police car
    Ride-On-Planet-Police-Car.jpg
    Fire truck
    Kids-Club-Ride-On-Fire-Truck.jpg
    Tractor
    Peg-Perego-John-Deere-Ground-Force-Tractor-with-Trailer.jpg

LOVE your idea!
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top