Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• comicsopoliscomicsopolis Posts: 14 New Member
    I would love to have, Werewolves, Cars, Riverview. Please and thank you.
  • AlexisCelesteAlexisCeleste Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd like for us to be able to change poses when taking pictures, It's always the same ones. Like funny faces, bunny ears, kissing cheeks, etc
  • AlexisCelesteAlexisCeleste Posts: 5 New Member
    When visitors come, we aren't notified. We only know if we spot them at the door. I think a doorbell would be helpful.
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Teens...
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Rollerblading as independent from the roller rink; like to skate around the neighborhood. Also skateboarding.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    What I would like is more traits that would affect behaviors. Buffs and debuffs are not equal to action.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    more sports/sports careers.
  • randa565randa565 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm new to the Sims 4, and I'm still figuring out everything the game has to offer, but have played each previous version. My favorite part is building houses and decorating them. I'm disappointed that we still can't create split level houses, basements with windows or doors, or L-shaped or U-shaped staircases without first placing foundations or using building cheats. I'd like to be able to have basements with access to the outside, or split levels where I can place an outside door on the lower level without weird distortions. Same with the stairs. I'd like to be able to have different shaped staircases without distortions to upper floors or walls, and be able to place stairs on an angle.

I'd also like to be able to give my sims different heights and more traits. I'd like to see new traits added.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    What I would like is to be able to have more ugly thing, like bad haircuts, cheap ripped clothes, illfitting clothes for exampel. This to add to the diversity of Sims in the World. Homeless seldom have very fashionable clothes
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    What I would like is to be able to have more ugly thing, like bad haircuts, cheap ripped clothes, illfitting clothes for exampel. This to add to the diversity of Sims in the World. Homeless seldom have very fashionable clothes

I respectfully disagree. There is plenty of ugly in the game already. I want the opposite, better fitting clothes, better haircuts. Non played Sims already look terrible, the game system for picking outfits is not good. I would rather not add more to this.

On the other hand, we could use more male, teen and children clothes. I don't use much CC in my game, I struggle to keep my many played Sims looking good without looking like clones, because about 1/2 of what we have in the game is over the top or not too my taste.

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    The ability to assign bathroom and kitchen sinks, and dinner tables, like you can assign the front door and bedsides!
    No more Sims doing dishes in the bathroom please. Nor washing hands in the kitchen after a toilet break.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • EsiaEsia Posts: 67 Member
    Worlds that are not America inspired (maybe Africa? Australia?), even more supernaturals (werewolves , zombies, demons), ability to build apartments, futuristic and space things, some way for our sims to design/ make their own clothes, singer active career.
    I don't care about cars and sports at all, if we'll get them that's fine (great for other simmers I imagine), but I do not wait for them.
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    a Scandinavian inspired world!!! I'd probably never play anywhere else. More traits and better traits. More toddler things, we need more toddler furniture and its a shame that they have like three beds and three high chairs. more after school activities for kids/teens, occult children being able to do occult things! kids riding bikes.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Luxury wrote: »
    a Scandinavian inspired world!!! I'd probably never play anywhere else. More traits and better traits. More toddler things, we need more toddler furniture and its a shame that they have like three beds and three high chairs. more after school activities for kids/teens, occult children being able to do occult things! kids riding bikes.

@Luxury do not forget sims kids cooking on a toy oven (sims3 feature) to have a start on cooking skill or reading cooking books like in the sims2 sorry for adding this just came into my mind
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • chuckjaymoorechuckjaymoore Posts: 60 Member
    One of my favorite packs of the game is Dine Out. I like that restaurants function just like any other community lot. Almost any Sim will spawn up as an employee. All I have to do is evict every household except for the one I'm playing. This will also allow me to hire any Sim. Nothing is more annoying than hiring a chef that can't cook.

Since the Sims is a life simulation game, I would like option to own almost any community lot, not just restaurants. Spa Day is an example of a business that could use management. It would be fun to get reviews for my Spa and try to grow the business the same way I would do with Dine Out. Starting out with only 1 massage therapist for hands and 1 for full body could be lots of fun. I could use my points I get to add another slot for hiring. Management of a library, bar nightclub and lounge would be a little more challenging to implement.

I saw that the last time Maxis has uploaded a lot to The Gallery was during the August Patch: Caribbean Retreat. I would like to see more lots uploaded to The Gallery by Maxis. I watched many of the trailers and gameplay on The Sims YouTube channel and not every build in the trailers has been uploaded to the gallery. Especially, the Backyard Stuff Pack has one lot that was uploaded to The Gallery. There are more than just 1 lot shown in the trailer.
    Gallery ID: 1mooresimmer
    YouTube channel: youtube.com/@1mooresimmer/
    TikTok: tiktok.com/@1mooresimmer
  • KimicryoKimicryo Posts: 10 New Member
    Hair colors. We need more shades of each color; "wild" colors, especially, should have at least two shades each to choose from in the base game.

More music genres for the base game, and maybe some new songs for the existing base game genres.

A "bathing" outfit. Like shower shoes and shower caps.

The ability to run a business from your home. I've got a bar with a living area above it (for example) that I'd absolutely buy an expansion to get running!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    hello to all if you went to help improve the sims4 i love the sims4 i just went to post the link to this survey that was posted on twitter just took the survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/survey-thanks/?sm=um2o6en42Rdg8BcBwirDQB7lv56Ert8y1nNqNabm0fq8mQRh_2Bwyl3gpRooQuntKmy3cSIJ39isDcdC5jbEK9tdrDfmMQ9pOYFje7hz0EUw0_3D
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > hello to all if you went to help improve the sims4 i love the sims4 i just went to post the link to this survey that was posted on twitter just took the survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/survey-thanks/?sm=um2o6en42Rdg8BcBwirDQB7lv56Ert8y1nNqNabm0fq8mQRh_2Bwyl3gpRooQuntKmy3cSIJ39isDcdC5jbEK9tdrDfmMQ9pOYFje7hz0EUw0_3D

The link isn't working for me. It takes me to Survey Monkey, just not the specific survey.
    Music changes to the base game:

•Give Sims who are playing instruments in the same area the ability to play together, please. (base game)
    •More instruments! The base game could use drums, at least. A gamepack could expand the collection further.
    •Island Living deserves Pahu drums and steel drums!
    •Metal music on the radio.

A Music Gamepack:

•Sims can form bands of different kinds: metal, rock, pop, jazz, orchestra? (Is orchestra going too far?)
    •A new neighborhood with venues for concerts/practice and homes with practice spaces.
    •Garages, because reasons.
    •The obligatory hair, clothes, and accessories for musicians.
    •More instruments! Keyboards, drums, keytars (they're as cool as they are lame), woodwinds, brass, more strings...
    -Surprise Us!

If you're feeling froggy, maybe a Rockband/Guitar Hero style video game.
    And, obviously, a singing skill and the ability added to the microphone. :smile:
  • Jmann1092Jmann1092 Posts: 4 New Member
    more control of what they do when they get up like change to morning clothes weekends change to this
    more info like how much weight they have on
    auto clean up after, if food spoil trash it
    i dont know what else but I also would like a season pass to add more game fun I just have deluxe and magic
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    edited January 2020
    Okay I don’t know how this could be implemented but I would love to see Sims with a greater consciousness of the world they exist in. Not in the sense of like they react to nicely decorated spaces or dirty spaces but some form of news that actually incorporates the other Sims in the save. I know there is the cellphone that sometimes will pop up with like “I heard you just became Best Friends with Eliza Pancakes,” but that’s not necessarily the same thing as what I would like to see.

For example, if Get Famous is installed maybe there could be news of upcoming movies or music releases or the latest celebrity scandal as being made public to other Sims in the world. Or if a Sim is an Astronaut maybe other Sims learn about how they discovered a new planet or something but from the perspective of other Sims in other households. Or Sims hear about the opening of a new community lot. So many changes and events happen in a Sims world but very little of it gets acknowledged.

And, on top of Sims becoming aware of the world around them, I think events should illicit some sort of response. Like a new restaurant opened up, do they want to go check it out? A new movie came out, do they want to watch it on television? I think adding more aspects of a Sims personality could help to fine tune their reactions also. Like a Foodie Sim being more likely to want to check out a new restaurant than another Sim with a different trait.

This should be a feature that can be turned on or off so if people don’t want this element added they don’t have to deal with it. But I would like to see more integration of Sims existing in a world with one another. And while I think this does run the risk of just adding more irrelevant notifications to the game based on some of what’s already in the game, I think if thought about critically and executed well this could add a lot of immersion into the game.

I feel like when I play the game I always have to just imagine that Sims are smarter than they are and that they notice all of the things around them which is not the case which makes them seem dumb and hollow, and I think the game would be more fun if they did behave like they are aware of their own self in relation to the rest of their world. And also it would add to the illusion that what Sims do in their lives matter a lot more.

• FaselinaFaselina Posts: 1 New Member
    A collab with the creators of Cyberpunk 2077 would be beyond awesome, as well as a time-traveller game pack of some kind like the Sims 3 Into the Future, only perhaps with a Medieval or even Victorian Past history world as well, as a nod to the Sims Medieval and the vintage stuff we have in the game now, or even a collab to make a caveman world like Far Cry Primal, only a lot less bloody ofc!
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2020
    Let's see, I had a list here...

LIFE STATES
    • Zombies (TS2-style)
    • Fairies
    • PlantSims reworked to how they worked in TS3
    • Genies

CAS ITEMS
    • Chokers
    • Body Hair for Men
    • Robes
    • Sweatshirts and sweatpants
    • Maid outfit
    • Editable Career Outfits
    • Private school uniform
    • Elder walk styles (Geriatric Gait, Southern Gentleman, Lumbago Limp (holding back and dragging left leg))

SKILLS
    • Bass Guitar
    • Nectar Making
    • Sculpting
    • Drums
    • Science
    • Synthesizer
    • Pottery
    • Gambling (minor skill)

ITEMS
    • Pool Table
    • Pinball Machine
    • Drum Kit
    • Bass Guitar
    • Synthesizer
    • Keytar
    • Ant Farm
    • Tabletop Gaming Items (could write the adventure to build Writing skill, play the game to build Charisma (and/or Acting, if Get Famous is installed) skill)
    • Lava Lamps
    • Nectar-Making Machine (back from TS3: World Adventures)
    • Gambling Items (slot machine, poker table, roulette wheel)
    • Bunk Beds
    • Golf Items (both the driving range from TS3 and the Execuputter from TS2)
    • Exerto Punching Bag (back from TS2, functions like the punching bags in the game now)
    • Bonehilda Skeleton Maid
    • Pottery Wheel
    • Spiral Staircases
    • Staircase Chairlift
    • Lightning Rod

MUSIC STATIONS
    • Rock (and yes, you should have that Sims guitar medley from TS3 in there)
    • Disco
    • New Wave

CAREERS
    • Magician (Stage Magician and Sorcerer career paths)
    • Fortune Teller (Soothsayer and Scam Artist paths)
    • Professional Wrestler (Superstar and Booking Team paths)
    • Game Developer (Programmer and Artist paths)
    • Heroism (Good Simaritan and Superhero paths)
    • Nectar Vintner (Master of the Vines and Connoisseur paths)

GAMEPLAY FEATURES
    • Turn-ons and Turn-offs
    • Favorites (color, music genre, book genre, etc.)
    • Interests
    • Season lock
    • Fear emotion (three stages: Scared, Terrified, Petrified)
    • Private School
    • School Uniform slot for kids and teens
    • Return of the Firefighter
    • Let us choose the font for the game's interface. And yes, in keeping with Sims tradition, Comic Sans should be an option.

NEW TRAITS
    • Coward (Emotional, gets Scared easier)
    • Technophobe (gets Tense after using electronics)
    • Hydrophobic (gets Scared when bathing or in pools, using sinks, around sprinklers, etc.)
    • Indoorsman (gets Happy when indoors, gets Angry when outdoors and when doing outdoor activities)

TOWN STYLES
    • Winter-locked skiing town
    • Renaissance Italy (PLEASE give us a new spin on Monte Vista! I love that place!)
    • Afro-Futurist techno-utopia (come on now, you look me straight in the eye and tell me you wouldn't want to live in Sim-Wakanda)
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Mosh pits and different types of dance.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top