Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• joziz66joziz66 Posts: 1 New Member
    people in wheelchair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Faith, the ability to have faith represented in the game. TS4 is the most inclusive of all the Sims, so would love
    • a House of Worship Lot Trait.
    • A clergy NPC (maybe select from a pick list to customize this NPC to match your faith, or make it generic enough - speaks from pulpit or just microphone a soothing peaceful message)
    • A spiritual trait for Sims who want to be closer to God/their deity or whatever they worship.
    • Customize holiday and events on calendar where sims fulfill holiday/event at the house of worship.
    • More charitable events sims choose to do after attending the house of worship.
    With the sugar skulls, ROM, Vampires, and the upcoming pack with seances, various pagan religions can be simulated in the game. Would be nice if everyone could play with life and introduce their faith to the game, even if it is a made up faith soecifically for the game.

In Simcity there are houses of worship you can plop down for sims and one was generic, it had a plumbob.
    In SimSocieties there were various faiths, I particularly liked the roaming street preachers. Reminds me of growing up in NYC. Some street preachers were admired, some were quacks, but all in all it was entertaining.

So yeah, been pining for this since TS2. Heck, I wouldn't mind a rabbit hole House of Worship.

Please and Thankyou
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    @orangehippogriff you can dress your sims in pajamas in every category now, just delete the requirement for formal, etc and you should be able to select pajamas
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    How about this, an option to graduate high school early........???

@haydendamian_97 that would be great for genius teen sims
    I'd also like an "ask to repair" interaction where sims can ask non-played friends and family to repair objects for them. 😁

@DinowCookie if you have Get Together you can create a custom club for that. I have that club in my games, they come by and clean and repair
    @Mcfinnagan is right Sims Dev team. I really miss being able to customize colors, patterns, and textures like in TS3. Since you've locked that down, then there should be a consistent color palate so Simmers can mix and match. It is maddening that I can't make a cohesive looking house/lot because the colors are all over the place.

Please create some color standards and have a QA team that only focuses on ensuring those color standards are met.

For instance, all cabinets, top and bottom, should include the same base colors. You can add extras, but all blacks are the same black, all browns are the same, all blues are the same, etc.

The same for beds, chairs, sofas, tables, cabinets...you see where I am going.

Also for beds, change the color of the wood separate from the sheets. In some rooms I want a warm brown frame, but I don't want puke green sheets.

It is also difficult to match the color of end tables, ottomans, dressers, with the bed if they come from different packs.

As a builder, this drives me bananas.

Simple ask - consistent colors.
    Thanks
    sazzieJ wrote: »
    can we please please please have the ability to either put the rock climbing wall inside or make the shade things bigger so it fits underneath. im sick and tired of having it break in the rain. for some reason it rains all the gosh darned time. if i cant have that, then please let me make a room outside with tall walls that dont automatically increase the walls the rest of the house to the same size. its ridiculous. a free standing dwelling should have the ability to have small/medium/large walls independently to the rest of the house. also auto-roofs. id like them back! please. ive done alot of extensions to the current house and each time i have to copy and past a section of the roof and resize it as i have no idea what the original roof even was and as a result my sims roof has about 8 different peaks now. it looks ridiculous...

ETA id also like to put coconuts in the fridge. its frustrating that i cant put them in the fridge. herbal things should also have a storage thing so if i want to make something i can store all ingredients in the same place instead of clogging up an inventory

@sazzieJ I only use the rock climbing wall indoors. I placed them in the gym in Windenburg You can download it from the gallery. Its hilarious. Whenever my fitness group meets at that gym, some elder sim is always dying on it.
    @Jazzpuz cats prefer to bury their poop, so it is pretty realistic that they have a litter box. Or they reprogram the game for cats to create their own poop burial spot outdoors.
    Can we get some sports? I'd like to see baseball, soccer, football, tennis, more added to basketball, etc. It would be great to have sports based after school activities and interactions where parents play out in the backyard with their kids (or siblings with each other) tossing a baseball around.
    @ListentoToppDogg I would love to see a real sports game happen. They can do like TS3 and make an a stadium full of fake sims, but I would love to see actual sims play a sport and go through the tournament. Maybe each world has their own team or something. Or a rotating lot that changes to simulate different locations. That would be fun. They could even invent sim specific sport
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I had started a Wish list post for Sims 4 yrs ago and made a 2nd one as well, so all My answer's as well as other's are there, thanks.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    More than anything I just want to see sims interacting with "eachother" and multiple sims able to do things together like various sports, boat riding, marco polo, walking and holding hands, teaching to ride a bike, dancing and skating "together" not apart from eachother.
    Sims playing board games, spin the bottle, hide and seek, pillow fighting, tickling, cooking together, comforting eachother when sad, caring for eachother when sick etc

No technology or virtual stuff. Nothing more satisfying than Good old classic people interactions.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • dneilldneill Posts: 33 Member
    Obviously since I don't have enough points or posts, I can't add special formatting or images, so my post is going to look boring. Anyway, I've been playing for a while and have been compiling a list along with my daughter. I've played the sims 1, 2, 3 and 4, so a lot of my suggestions come from those games.

What I wish they would add to Sims 4:
    We really miss the burglar! One of my sims is a kleptomaniac and it would be cool if she could become a burglar and risk getting caught and put in jail. That would be a fun feature—running from the cops. But then they would have to also add cops.

Werewolves and zombies (this is what my daughter wants.)

Pool tables and slot machines!

Wall microwaves.

More trees, both regular and harvestable.

Hammocks.

Sims 1 had a room divider (like a half wall, but could be put next to a wall) that was like a planter (had a plant in it), used in restaurants. It would be really nice to have. I just used the “Statement Planter” and modified it.

A HUGE added feature to the game would be if we could ask WHY a person is sad/mad/embarrassed/whatever. There’s so many times I’m playing my sim and whoever she’s talking to is angry. It would be nice to find out why they are angry.

There needs to be a way to delete custom content in the game. I have a bunch of recolors and I don’t know they are even there until I’m playing.

Better organization in Buy/build mode. When I'm looking for a certain door, I don't want to have to look through them all. Archways, double doors, sliding doors, etc. should be a subcategory.

There needs to be a roof feature for making custom-shaped roofs, like the “custom room tool.”

The wash machine and dryer actions should be automatically started when clicking “add to wash machine” or “move to dryer.” We shouldn’t have to click “wash laundry” after they’ve put the clothes in, and there shouldn’t be an option to “unload and put on the floor.”

Waitresses at restaurants need fixed: I finally got my food and I got up to say hi to somebody and the waitress took my plate before I even had a bite. (This may have already been fixed, as I have played the game since I added this to my list and haven't had a problem.)

When you’re running a restaurant, make it so you can click on one thing to welcome all of the customers at once. And there should be an option to set the time when it’s open instead of manually opening it, and you shouldn’t have to be there in order to have customers arrive. Every time that I’ve opened the restaurant and stayed home, I’ve lost money because there were no customers.

Stop Sims from washing their dishes in the bathroom sink.

I love the custom room tool, but it would be so much better if it would mold to the size you want. For instance, If I have a room that is surrounded by other rooms, if I add a custom room to it that is larger, it will delete part of the other rooms, and if it is smaller, it creates two rooms. Also, it would be nice to "mirror" the room.

Well, that's my list! If I think of anything else, I will add more.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • dneilldneill Posts: 33 Member
    I forgot to add that it would be nice to have poses for taking pictures.
  • realnursegirlrealnursegirl Posts: 1 New Member
    first, love the Sims 4! has all the things I loved about Sims 2 but with better graphics and gameplay - my biggest complaint is vampires running amok - I wish they'd stay in their neighborhood
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    What I would like to see in TS4, I would like to see my sims NOT cheering at each other every 2 seconds. They aren't even famous. also, please allow me to select which skills my sims learn. the fact that my sims watch nothing but comedy and troll teh forums is ridiculous.
  • Barnie11Barnie11 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey does anyone know how to get the picture back on the home screen for sims? Since the update there's adverts and tips, I'm fine with that, but I really loved the outdoors retreat little gif picture thing but I'm stuck with the seasons one. Maybe they should make it so you can choose rather than be stuck with whatever pack is your most recent? That would be so lovely!
  • Em_22Em_22 Posts: 1 New Member
    A fun game that doesn't erase all my work along with worlds that come with them, which forces me to buy another pack only for the game to keep endlessly loading, not wanting to work right and crash consistently. THESE ARE THE THINGS WE WANT IN YOUR GAME, A GAME WE PAID FOR.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Wouldn't it be a cool addition to the game, if sims could ask their friends what's up? You can already "discuss" a mood but a dialog saying "my mom died" or "we broke up" would be great, for storytelling too!! 😁
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • AzzureRainAzzureRain Posts: 11 New Member
    No seriously. For the love of all that is holy/unholy and everything in between. Give Servo's ghosts. I just tested it. They don't even get a grim reaper. They just decompile and it's as if they never existed. This isn't IRL. There is life after death in sims it's one of the great parts about it. They get a tombstone but you don't even get the option to mourne them. I even made a witch with necrocall to try and use that but that didn't work.
    > @troshalom said:
    > Faith, the ability to have faith represented in the game. TS4 is the most inclusive of all the Sims, so would love* a House of Worship Lot Trait.
    > * A clergy NPC (maybe select from a pick list to customize this NPC to match your faith, or make it generic enough - speaks from pulpit or just microphone a soothing peaceful message)
    > * A spiritual trait for Sims who want to be closer to God/their deity or whatever they worship.
    > * Customize holiday and events on calendar where sims fulfill holiday/event at the house of worship.
    > * More charitable events sims choose to do after attending the house of worship.
    >
    > With the sugar skulls, ROM, Vampires, and the upcoming pack with seances, various pagan religions can be simulated in the game. Would be nice if everyone could play with life and introduce their faith to the game, even if it is a made up faith soecifically for the game.
    >
    > In Simcity there are houses of worship you can plop down for sims and one was generic, it had a plumbob.
    > In SimSocieties there were various faiths, I particularly liked the roaming street preachers. Reminds me of growing up in NYC. Some street preachers were admired, some were quacks, but all in all it was entertaining.
    >
    > So yeah, been pining for this since TS2. Heck, I wouldn't mind a rabbit hole House of Worship.
    >
    > Please and Thankyou

As someone who isn't religious I hadn't thought about this. Just never really came to mind. Sims medieval had something like that though if I remember correctly. Also I've played religious characters on D&D. So even without being religious this appeals to me. It'd be nice to have a "religions" expansion. And it could be like more pagan, or Abrahamic. (Basically multiple gods versus one god). Yeah that'd be cool. There are some aspects of sims that has spiritual nature to it. But not quite religion or gods themselves. Funny in sims medieval the player character was the god.
    On an unrelated request. I'd really like a Fae/Fairy life state added into the game. Could be added in a "Fairy Tale" esque game pack or expansion.
  • DesertHawkDesertHawk Posts: 1 New Member
    I just bought City Living today, specifically to get elevators. I designed a house in Sims 3 with an elevator and built a version in Sims 4. I'm very disappointed! First, if the lot isn't in San Myshuno the elevator doesn't work at all. Booo! Secondly, the Sim just teleports from floor to floor? How is it that the much older Sims 3 could show the doors opening, the Sim getting in and then stepping out on the next floor, but the Sims 4 can't? *sigh* I guess my mansion won't ever have a working elevator in the Sims 4. Thanks for nothing.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    I'd like for sims to be able to ask sims on their lot to do housework. A bit like how parents can influence or force their kids to do tasks.
    Like asking to repair, cook, clean, do laundry, tend the garden, feed the dog, take out the trash... 😁
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top