Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• vampiredude09vampiredude09 Posts: 77 Member
    gameplay wise, I think illnesses for everyone and being able to visit the hospital and police station (and adding the burglar) would be great, also, I know it sounds like a broken record, but, cars and garages, just for show, no need for gameplay

build/buy mode wise, other than diagonal stairs and different shapes (L, U, spiral, ladders), what i think could help is not a color wheel, but recently i played the sims 3 again and what i think would be great is from CASt, not the color wheel, or the RGB code, but the rainbow swtches, but for everything, just to be sure everything matches, you don't even need to make coloring so detailed, just with letting us choose the color swatch would be fine (what i mean is the picture) with every piece of furniture, just the coloring part, no need for all the texture stuff, just COLORS, I just want the furniture from every pack to match.IMG_20190201_223755105.jpg
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Oh, goodness. I just noticed this thread even though it is 38 pages long and a year old. For anybody who has shared their ideas and who are keeping up with thread, I'm curious if you're seeing what you've requested actually added into the game, yet? That would be so nice to know.

More makeup was added to the game and for free at that and they work with the warmer to darker skintones, which has been a problem, since base game makeup is usually to bold and bright for darker skin tones so I really appreciate more options as well as eyeshadow. I REALLY appreciate the developers hard work in this game and giving us freebies. :)

Thanks for the response. That's not really a whole lot added for 40 pages of requests, but I guess it's something.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Oh, goodness. I just noticed this thread even though it is 38 pages long and a year old. For anybody who has shared their ideas and who are keeping up with thread, I'm curious if you're seeing what you've requested actually added into the game, yet? That would be so nice to know.

More makeup was added to the game and for free at that and they work with the warmer to darker skintones, which has been a problem, since base game makeup is usually to bold and bright for darker skin tones so I really appreciate more options as well as eyeshadow. I REALLY appreciate the developers hard work in this game and giving us freebies. :)

Thanks for the response. That's not really a whole lot added for 40 pages of requests, but I guess it's something.

Hopefully we'll get more at some point. We only have one blush in 4 years which is absolutely crazy. I don't like using cc and only one option is really sad. And I'm not counting the alien blush.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • InkoksikateInkoksikate Posts: 1 New Member
    I just need two things:

1) Off the grid decorating options. Please, just let me place my clutter wherever I like. I wouldn't mind if it was 'locked' with a cheat-code to prevent players from unknowingly blocking all their Sim's paths. I mean, we clutter-decorate all the time anyway, but it would be so amazing if it did not require all those insane acrobatics and tricks that we have to resort to.

2) Split level building options. Raised platforms within rooms, split staircases, lowered living-rooms, stages. Pretty please. Pleeeeeeease. :D
  • SammehmanthuhhSammehmanthuhh Posts: 4 New Member
    Oh it would be nice to have spiral stairs
    I miss having them and they can be on top of each other for multiple floors
    Takes up less space
  • ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »

I think that Sims 4 will be the last iteration of the game in this form. I think that they will give us most everything in Sims 4. hopefully better in-game creating tools.

Next, I think it will be Sims online. :o:)
    If so I would like to have any and everything they can think of but of course we can add and add as time passes.
    Thing is its hard to ask for something if you think it will be online. So I ask for security for the players for our information in the world and in real. I want that they make it impossible to track avatars in the world, and the ability to change your name to other players even if its the same to the managers of the world.
    lockdown players land is a must, and no see into land people or anything on the land owned or rented by a player. this way you can stop many problems before they start. The teen rating I hope but I do not mind if not. multiple ways to pay.

Heavens no, this is a life simulation game. I wholeheartedly believe if TS5 were to go online, it'll end like SimCity 2013, dead. Life simulation and online gameplay IMO don't go together well due to many natural restrictions, you are no longer in control. The Sims as a franchise has so many things it could innovate, expand, etc., for it to go online. I'm not opposed to optional things like inviting friends over to your world perhaps, but that's about as far as I'd go before I no longer consider it a life simulation.
  • nikki_maevenikki_maeve Posts: 117 Member
    Better babies. I need a nice looking crib, a changing table, a baby bath- I just want more with them.
  • SimmySimianSimmySimian Posts: 357 Member
    edited February 2019
    It would be great to have an option to turn on invisible barriers around microphones, bars, karaoke machines, etc. Other Sims are standing too close!
    Post edited by SimmySimian on
  • AlexCroft93AlexCroft93 Posts: 22 Member
    Hotels, vacations, bikes, cars.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Archieonic wrote: »

I think that Sims 4 will be the last iteration of the game in this form. I think that they will give us most everything in Sims 4. hopefully better in-game creating tools.

Next, I think it will be Sims online. :o:)
    If so I would like to have any and everything they can think of but of course we can add and add as time passes.
    Thing is its hard to ask for something if you think it will be online. So I ask for security for the players for our information in the world and in real. I want that they make it impossible to track avatars in the world, and the ability to change your name to other players even if its the same to the managers of the world.
    lockdown players land is a must, and no see into land people or anything on the land owned or rented by a player. this way you can stop many problems before they start. The teen rating I hope but I do not mind if not. multiple ways to pay.

Heavens no, this is a life simulation game. I wholeheartedly believe if TS5 were to go online, it'll end like SimCity 2013, dead. Life simulation and online gameplay IMO don't go together well due to many natural restrictions, you are no longer in control. The Sims as a franchise has so many things it could innovate, expand, etc., for it to go online. I'm not opposed to optional things like inviting friends over to your world perhaps, but that's about as far as I'd go before I no longer consider it a life simulation.

Basing a multiplayer Sims on Friends around here! 😂Have you notice our friends list. That was one of the main problems with the last effort in their social media friends multi-player Sims.

Think about it name 3 friends you want to play your Sims with, most will still be at none after thinking. Friends may be good for multiplayer fighting games, But not for Sims. If we get a multi-player at all it would have to be anonymous townies. That I could just ignore if I wish. It would be cool if one could not tell if you were a townie or not, Nope bad ideal, lol 🤔 scratch that.

They could have a Sims online, But at this point, I doubt they would take the risk. Who knows with all the secrecy.
    I do not think EA/Maxis likes to make a move unless it's already paid for by sells.

I do not see any reason why they could not do both, So keeping our Sims series as well. Yup go on to Sims 5 and beyond.😉
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • BellebellbBellebellb Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi can you please make it where we can be land lords to the apartments that we build and also make it where we can live in those apartments that we build please make it where we can move in multiple families in that apartment building we built as well PLEASE
    Hi can you please make it where we can be land lords to the apartments that we build and also make it where we can live in those apartments that we build please make it where we can move in multiple families in that apartment building that we built as well PLEASE!!
    Can you please let us move around the house with our babies why are they object's
  • Simsfan1967Simsfan1967 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

I would love to see cars added back, bigger worlds like with the Sims3 and for God sakes make the careers easier to achieve. The game overall is so freaking slow. I swear it takes them two hours just to eat. I feel like raising a kid takes way to long and it's just to complex. My sims would die of old age before you can advance the toddlers with the skills they need before aging up. However, I do think that the toddlers are the cutest things ever.
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Bicycles

C4FBf9c.png

Teaching kids how to ride a bike
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    The ability to cancel a sims autonomous action by clicking on the X and it actually working....That way my sim will tell the director she's ready to perform instead of standing around talking to another sim for 2 sim hours because I can't cancel her chatting....grrrrr
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Have different way of siting. Can my sims cross the legs please?
    Lu4ERme.gif

I am also tired of the wide leg emptiness. We do not have one nice female sit, Did they have that in other Sims like 3 or 2?
    Because all we can hope for in Sims 4 is whatever Sims 2 or 3 already had. 😣
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 37 Member
    I would love to see different hights of the sims. Just like IRL, people are different hights. Some are short and some are tall. So would be awesome if it were possible to do in the sims.

I would also want to see SAS do a comeback in CAS, especially for the hairs. And the colouring thing in build.

Schools as work and/or Uni.

Radio station HardRock, Rock, etc. More S-pop songs.

More songs on the Karaoke machines.

Singing career, with choices: Opera/Musical singer or Pop/Rock/House singer.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Toddlers to be included in clubs so we can have parent and toddler groups.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

I am also tired of the wide leg emptiness. We do not have one nice female sit, Did they have that in other Sims like 3 or 2?
    Because all we can hope for in Sims 4 is whatever Sims 2 or 3 already had. 😣

In the information chanel (or I don't know how it's called in english) in TS4 you can see a woman from TS3 crossing the legs. But I don't know if it was in the game.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I totally agree with more choice of songs on the karaoke machine and I also think sims4 needs more retro style furniture 1950 1960 1970 1980 and 1990 and 2000 era think about it players that wents to do a story base on the 1960 1970 era would be nice to have the furniture and appliance in game that fits mention eras depending on player storys
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • wisher40wisher40 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have been a life-long fan of the Sims. After hearing a lot of NOT great things about the Sims 4, I have continued to just play Sims 3. However, with the recent $5 game deal, I decided it was worth it to try it out. Overall, it's a nice game with some good added features. However, there is one MAJOR flaw compared to the Sims 3, and it's actually causing me to abandon the Sims 4 completely until it comes back.

Lack of story progression.

This was one of the things that makes the Sims 3 so playable, re-playable, and addictive. I can play a family, and when I get bored, move to another family in the same neighborhood without them completely stalling out. While playing the Sims 4, I did not know that story progression was removed. I thought something was amiss when I began to notice that everyone in my town was getting old and dying, yet there didn't seem to be any new babies, teens, etc. After researching why my neighborhood was becoming a ghost town, I found that story progression was no longer a thing in the Sims 4. This is a gross oversight for people who play one neighborhood for an extended amount of time. It essentially makes the game unplayable without me having to continually create new families and neighbors for my sims.

Please bring back story progression. Until then, the Sims 4 will continue to gather dust on my desktop and I will be buying no expansions. There is no point in upgrading a game that is lacking a serious element that I love and miss dearly.

Please make sure Sims 4 animators get this EA/Maxis is not poor, yet they are accepting half animated sits, Stop being so cheap Maxis.this is also the reason we have no bed romantic couples animation. They give us less as possible. Then blame the buyers if sales drop.
    How to: Create Cross leg pose use in The Sims 4.
    https://youtu.be/tQLUGD7WsLY
  • tdhargtdharg Posts: 1 New Member
    I think we need a height button in the game. If you want your sims to be short or tall. I also think we need farms. Cows, horses, pigs, sheep, ducks, all kinds of farm life, and new crops. I would also like to see a new world added on where we can actually go to the beach, and get tans. We also need cars and universities. I would also like to see more, and BETTER clothes for all sims ages. I think it would also be cool to see tornadoes, and hurricanes happening in the game, considering it’s real life experiences. We need new and BETTER paint choices and floor choices. Different kinds of flowers and trees. We need to have private schools, and summer schools. New fridges, and stoves. More brighter lights. And witches would be cool to have in the game again as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top